PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing - series 3

Minnie M
27th-September-2005, 06:51 PM
As per BBC web site

... Saturday 15 October sees the glitz and glamour return to BBC One, while It Takes Two (BBC Two) will reveal all the backstage gossip every weeknight from Monday 17 October

ZOE BALL (TV presenter)
DARREN GOUGH (Cricketer)
SIOBHAN HAYES (Actress)
GLORIA HUNNIFORD (TV presenter)
COLIN JACKSON (Athlete)
JAYE JACOBS (Actress)
JAMES MARTIN (Chef)
PATSY PALMER (Actress)
FIONA PHILIPS (TV presenter)
DENNIS TAYLOR (Snooker Legend)
WILL THORP (Actor)
BILL TURNBULL (TV Presenter)

Gojive
27th-September-2005, 07:24 PM
Is mine not good enough then Minnie? Is it cause I aint one of da ten? :wink:

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6354

Minnie M
27th-September-2005, 07:39 PM

wooops really sorry Gojive :blush: I thought there was a thread started but it didn't come up after I did a search - maybe the moderators would likely attached this you your thread :innocent:

Gojive
27th-September-2005, 07:47 PM
wooops really sorry Gojive :blush: I thought there was a thread started but it didn't come up after I did a search - maybe the moderators would likely attached this you your thread :innocent:

LOL! No worries Lynda :hug:

DavidB
27th-September-2005, 07:54 PM
Is it cause I aint one of da ten?You should know that Minnie is actually The One, and without her list, even The Ten wouldn't know where to go.

Gojive
27th-September-2005, 07:59 PM
You should know that Minnie is actually The One,

:yeah: :worthy:

and without her list, even The Ten wouldn't know where to go.

Well they could go forth and multiply......ending up at the 100 club perhaps? :waycool:

Minnie M
27th-September-2005, 10:00 PM
Well they could go forth and multiply......ending up at the 100 club perhaps? :waycool:
you back talking about your "latte night swing" again Gojive :whistle:

Gojive
27th-September-2005, 10:41 PM
you back talking about your "latte night swing" again Gojive :whistle:

I was just expressoing my personal opinion Minn :wink:

Lou
28th-September-2005, 07:25 AM

Yours was perfect for me! :hug:

Minnie M
28th-September-2005, 08:12 AM
wooops really sorry Gojive :blush: I thought there was a thread started but it didn't come up after I did a search - maybe the moderators would kindly attach this to your thread :innocent:
Another plea to moderators ............
Could you please join the two threads together, it was a genuine mistake :blush: :sad:

Purple Sparkler
28th-September-2005, 12:30 PM
SIOBHAN HAYES (Actress)
JAYE JACOBS (Actress)
FIONA PHILIPS (TV presenter)
WILL THORP (Actor)
BILL TURNBULL (TV Presenter)

At the risk of making it bloody obvious that I'm really not 'with it'...

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

TiggsTours
28th-September-2005, 12:58 PM
At the risk of making it bloody obvious that I'm really not 'with it'...

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Well, Siobhan Hayes and Jaye Jacobs are actresses, Fiona Philips and Bill Turner are TV presenters and Will Thorp is an actor, does that help?

Lynn
28th-September-2005, 01:01 PM
Fiona Philips and Bill Turner are TV presenters Both on 'breakfast time' TV - so if you don't watch TV at that time of the day, you probably wouldn't know them. (I do, I like to know local weather and travel before I leave the house so that I can be dressed appropriately/take the right route.)

Purple Sparkler
28th-September-2005, 03:10 PM
Well, Siobhan Hayes and Jaye Jacobs are actresses, Fiona Philips and Bill Turner are TV presenters and Will Thorp is an actor, does that help?

That's really helpful in much the same way that Goebbels was a really nice person who loved ethnic minorities.

David Bailey
12th-October-2005, 08:06 AM
I just caught the ads they're running for this on the Beeb last night - naff or what? Clearly most of these people are so generally unheard-of that we need to be shown their backgrounds in a particularly subtle manner.

And whilst I try to keep an open mind, I'm really hoping that Dennis Taylor leaves really quickly.

Zoe Ball should be interesting, seeing as she did the BBC3 post-match analysis stuff last time round. Also, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Lilia Kopylova :drool: and Anton again (for different reasons!).

Also, despite my earlier misgivings, it looks like they've got a good definition of Cuban salsa (http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/learning/cubansalsa.shtml) - or at least, one which provides reasonably clear guidelines for competitors and judges. Should be, errr, interesting to watch...

senorita
12th-October-2005, 09:39 AM
Lilia Kopylova :drool: and Anton again (for different reasons!).

Also, despite my earlier misgivings, it looks like they've got a good definition of Cuban salsa (http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/learning/cubansalsa.shtml) - or at least, one which provides reasonably clear guidelines for competitors and judges. Should be, errr, interesting to watch...

And wot different reasons are these then?? :D :whistle:

looking forward to the latin stuff! :nice: :clap:

Dorothy
12th-October-2005, 11:16 AM
When is this series starting?
Or have I missed it?

Dreadful Scathe
12th-October-2005, 11:16 AM
As that information was already in brackets after their names - your post doesnt really help :rolleyes:

stewart38
12th-October-2005, 11:51 AM
When is this series starting?
Or have I missed it?

see top of post, 15th October

I bet this thread goes beyond 2000 posts

Can i post the 2000 post :grin:

dee
12th-October-2005, 11:59 AM
As that information was already in brackets after their names - your post doesnt really help :rolleyes:

That was just what i was thinking :rofl:

David Bailey
12th-October-2005, 01:43 PM
There are some bios and pictures on the Beebs SCD site (http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/), which may help jog some memories.