PDA

View Full Version : The DT adventures of David James & Clive Long

Icey
25th-September-2005, 06:16 PM
Photos of Clive and David being led in more double trouble on Friday night at Chesham. :worthy: to the lady leading (trying to control) them!

Apologies for the quality of the photos, they're from my phone. I shall have to invest in a digital camera. Whilst I'm here does anyone know if I can upload .avi files? I have a video clip.

Enjoy!

David Bailey
25th-September-2005, 06:36 PM
Photos of Clive and David being led in more double trouble on Friday night at Chesham.
:eek: I'm not... smiling, am I? Nah, it looks a bit too smiley to be me...

:worthy: to the lady leading (trying to control) them!
That'll be the lovely Carol. You did get permission, didn't you? :devil:

Whilst I'm here does anyone know if I can upload .avi files?
No - it's definitely and totally impossible. Ever.

I have a video clip.
:resigned icon: OK, how much do you want?

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
25th-September-2005, 07:48 PM
So which one is Clive, and which one is David? :confused: :devil: :whistle: :flower:

Lynn
25th-September-2005, 07:50 PM
So which one is Clive, and which one is David? :confused: :devil: :whistle: :flower:The one in the black t-shirt. :wink:

David Bailey
25th-September-2005, 08:18 PM
The one in the black t-shirt. :wink:
Tsk. That's not exactly helpful :rolleyes:

I'm the one in the black t-shirt with no hair. Duh.

ducasi
25th-September-2005, 08:22 PM
So which one is Clive, and which one is David? :confused: :devil: :whistle: :flower:
The long one is The Long One. :wink:

Minnie M
25th-September-2005, 08:30 PM
Such cheeky boys

Clive is in the first photo and David in the last one :rolleyes:

David Bailey
25th-September-2005, 08:35 PM
Actually, I've just realised that the smiling person in Pic 1 is actually Clive, not me (I thought the whole smiling thing was very suspicious). But I could only tell from the watch...

So if I can't tell us apart, what chance to you have? :rofl:

Icey
25th-September-2005, 09:43 PM
Surely someone who is techie can tell me if I can upload this video clip. It's a small file (313kb) and plays on Windows Media Player.

:resigned icon: OK, how much do you want?
Nope, not doing!

ducasi
25th-September-2005, 09:53 PM
Surely someone who is techie can tell me if I can upload this video clip. It's a small file (313kb) and plays on Windows Media Player. There's two ways...

Rename the file to have an allowed extension, like ".doc", attach it the normal way, and tell people to rename it back after downloading it.
Put it on another web server and link to it. Here's a web server (http://www.putfile.com/) you can use.

I guess the second way is best.

Good luck! :waycool: