PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gadget? Is he OK?

Clive Long
24th-September-2005, 07:09 PM
He hasn't posted since July.

He always posts from the heart.

I miss his contributions.

CRL

Tiggerbabe
24th-September-2005, 07:52 PM
Me too :tears:
I believe he has been dancing in Aberdeen, but I've not seen him since he came along to one of the workshops in Inverness (and was a HUGE hit with the ladies :D )

Hopefully, he'll be at the BFG.

Heather
25th-September-2005, 11:03 AM
Did he go dancing on his wedding anniversary? That might have something to do with it!! :rofl: :rofl:
He's probably paying the price for that little faux pas!! :wink:

:kiss: :hug:
Heather,
xx

Tiggerbabe
25th-September-2005, 11:18 AM
Did he go dancing on his wedding anniversary?
IIRC, after much help from various forumites, he decided that to do so would be folly indeed :wink:
Maybe he's changed job and no longer has internet access at work :whistle:

Lynn
25th-September-2005, 11:21 AM
I miss his contributions. :yeah:

I've been wondering recently where he has been as well - just again yesterday - and have also missed his posts.

Andy McGregor
25th-September-2005, 03:03 PM
I can announce that Gadget has shacked up with the Tramp and they are trying to start a family :wink:

Little Monkey
25th-September-2005, 03:06 PM
I miss his creative spelling........ :tears:

Piglet
25th-September-2005, 05:03 PM
Gadget is fine and dandy!

I miss him on here too and funnily enough I asked him at the Aberdeen party a week ago why he wasn't on the forum these days. He said he was trying to go cold turkey for a while!

I'm sure he'll be at the BFG cos he started a thread on costumes for it. I can ask him this Tuesday if anyone really wants to know...

Lynn
25th-September-2005, 05:10 PM
:tears:
I miss him on here too and funnily enough I asked him at the Aberdeen party a week ago why he wasn't on the forum these days. He said he was trying to go cold turkey for a while! Good for him! I was supposed to having a forum break this week (mainly due to a busy week and trying not to get sidetracked) am failing miserably! I'm feeling a bit down because of something I really messed up last night and am trying to cheer myself up with dancing expectations and decluttering...

ducasi
25th-September-2005, 05:15 PM
He said he was trying to go cold turkey for a while! :worthy:

I'm sure he'll be at the BFG cos he started a thread on costumes for it. I can ask him this Tuesday if anyone really wants to know... I do... I'm sorry I missed him on my trip to Aberdeen.

(Thanks for the dances last night btw, sorry I didn't see you before you'd gone. :flower:)

Gadget
28th-September-2005, 12:23 AM
:flower: :blush:

Fallen off the waggon I'm afraid - Didn't like the person I was beginning to sound like, so decided to take a step back for a while, take a clensing breath, and return afresh...

(...that and the internet Gishtappo have just been deployed on my work's network :tears: )

Too much stuff to read now - anyone give me a summary of what I've missed?

Lou
28th-September-2005, 07:17 AM
How far had you got? ;)

Welcome back :hug:

David Bailey
28th-September-2005, 08:21 AM
Fallen off the waggon I'm afraid - Didn't like the person I was beginning to sound like, so decided to take a step back for a while, take a clensing breath, and return afresh...

Welcome back!

( And :clap: for lasting so long cold turkey)

:eek: I can't even keep up with summarizing the Singletons Sofa thread...

David Franklin
28th-September-2005, 09:20 AM
Too much stuff to read now - anyone give me a summary of what I've missed?Well, Gus has quit his job in the city and is now working for Ceroc as a public relations officer.

Toby has made it big with his new compilation CD: Kylie - too much is never enough.

Using the profits, he and Divissima announced that as defacto owners of 51% of their stones, they were starting a hostile takeover of Swarovski.

Meanwhile ESG and I have been promoting a new dance craze: Sudoroc - use the power of numbers to take your dancing to new levels. Carol Vorderman is our celebrity spokeswoman / dancer.

Any other news I missed?

El Salsero Gringo
28th-September-2005, 09:38 AM
{stuff}Hee Hee Hee
Any other news I missed?Just one thing that I can think of: David James, following a close encounter with a lorry-load of moonstones somwhere in Wiltshire had a near-religious conversion, wrote two books on Astrology and why it works for him. He's now on his third national lecture tour ("Stars in the Sky - not Pie in the Sky"), and hoping to crack the States by April of next year.

Oh, and Andy McGregor's entered holy orders. He's training to be nun.

clevedonboy
28th-September-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh, and Andy McGregor's entered holy orders. He's training to be nun.

I heard he failed the entry requirements on account of him being too short & not looking good in black

Dreadful Scathe
29th-September-2005, 09:39 AM
What ? Andy looks good in anything :)

and i've seen shorter nuns...

David Franklin
29th-September-2005, 09:42 AM
i've seen shorter nuns...[Old Joke]

That's not a nun, that's a penguin!

[/Old Joke]

El Salsero Gringo
29th-September-2005, 09:48 AM
[Old Joke]

That's not a nun, that's a penguin!

[/Old Joke]A penguin wouldn't have looked half as good in *that* photo.

Andy McGregor
29th-September-2005, 02:34 PM
waggon
clensing
Just 2 spelling mistakes in one short post. I think Gadget's been on a spelling course.

And of course I look good in black - but I look even better out of it :devil:

Zebra Woman
29th-September-2005, 06:59 PM
And of course I look good in black - but I look even better out of it :devil:

That's lucky Andy , 'cos it was black and you were out of it!

Eeew... :really: :eek: :sick:

ZW :devil: