PDA

View Full Version : Real World Flirting Tips Please

Chicklet
23rd-September-2005, 04:48 PM
Firstly, is is wrong to want to flirt with one's chiropractor?

Then when we get over that and agree I don't care if it is :rofl:

How does one flirt with a man who has one face down on a bed and is feeling one's back and er, lower lower back, you know, THAT bit.

I'm already doing the Hermes perfume and the matching La Perla.....but I need something else for real impact in my allotted 10 mins.

I have managed to make him laugh by standing in the window looking out onto the street when he comes into the room and turning around and saying " I probably shouldn't be standing here with my trousers undone should I?" and pulling my top down to cover the open fly and accidentally thereby showing more cleavage....but where can I take it from there?????????????

Wendy
23rd-September-2005, 05:01 PM
10 minutes ?? That's ages !!!! Just think what some people manage in less than 5 dancing to Santana :innocent:

I haven't flirted (with non-ceroc men) for ages... let me see... ask him to play some music during the session (my French dentist does this :D spot my new white crown second from the back !!!) ... and then the next time, YOU offer to choose the music and bring in the theme tune to Emmanuelle !!! Unless he's under 40 that should work a treat !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wxxx

fletch
23rd-September-2005, 05:07 PM

How does one flirt with a man who has one face down on a bed and is feeling one's back and er, lower lower back, you know, THAT bit.

I'm already doing the Hermes perfume and the matching La Perla.....but I need something else for real impact in my allotted 10 mins.

I have managed to make him laugh by standing in the window looking out onto the street when he comes into the room and turning around and saying " I probably shouldn't be standing here with my trousers undone should I?" and pulling my top down to cover the open fly and accidentally thereby showing more cleavage....but where can I take it from there?????????????
Hopefully this thread may help, a few of us ladies who struggle to move things on :tears:
Please see my thread on Hunters and Gathers :confused:
What do they say man are from Mars and women are from Venus, defiantly think thay are on another planet sometimes :rofl:
:flower:

Chicklet
23rd-September-2005, 05:09 PM
10 minutes ?? That's ages !!!! Just think what some people manage in less than 5 dancing to Santana :innocent:

YOU offer to choose the music and bring in the theme tune to Emmanuelle !!! Unless he's under 40 that should work a treat !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wxxx
c'est vrai mon amie...., pauvre Bill, pauvre Luca....what a wicked woman you are :hug: ...but Wendy I can't do any of "the moves" (you know, THOOOOSE ones) lying ar*se up on the fetishistic mechano bed! I'm supposed to go floppy :mad:

Oh and he IS under 40!!! :eek:

I need patter and I'm soooooooo out of practice.

Wendy
23rd-September-2005, 05:16 PM
lying ar*se up on the fetishistic mechano bed! If THAT doesn't do it for him - he must be gay my wee Croissant aux Amandes !!! And under 40 ??? Can't help you :tears: Get an older chiro !!!

Wxxx

fletch
23rd-September-2005, 05:26 PM
c'est vrai mon amie...., pauvre Bill, pauvre Luca....what a wicked woman you are :hug: ...but Wendy I can't do any of "the moves" (you know, THOOOOSE ones) lying ar*se up on the fetishistic mechano bed! I'm supposed to go floppy :mad:

Bloomin hec!!!!!!!! :sick:
didn't get any of that :blush:
no wonder i'm going wrong :tears:

fletch
23rd-September-2005, 05:30 PM
Can we have something the awesome fousome can use :confused: we going to Coventry to night and we could do with the practise :innocent: :wink:
:flower:

Aleks
23rd-September-2005, 05:33 PM
snip....pauvre Luca....snip.

I hope you are well equipped to deal with the fall-out of accusing Luca of being over 40 :really: . He'll be mighty :mad:. He's only just passed 35!

Wendy
23rd-September-2005, 05:39 PM
I hope you are well equipped to deal with the fall-out of accusing Luca of being over 40 :really: . He'll be mighty :mad:. He's only just passed 35! But Luca is a ceroc man so that doesn't apply to him - I can still get the young-uns at a ceroc night (old granny laugh) :wink:

Wxxx

Chicklet
23rd-September-2005, 05:41 PM
:eek: :rofl: - noooooo I was just thinking of Luca on the list of men who have been "Santanaed" by Wiggly Wendy, honest!!!.....but by not also leaping to his defense are you implying that Bill maybe IS over 40??? :grin:

Aleks
23rd-September-2005, 05:44 PM
But Luca is a ceroc man so that doesn't apply to him - I can still get the young-uns at a ceroc night <old granny laugh> :wink:

Wxxx

With a wiggle like yours, there's every reason for you to get 'em.

Aleks
23rd-September-2005, 05:46 PM
Still trying to think of some tips.......
um
um
um
How about being brutally honest and telling him you fancy him?
I think though that while you're still his patient/client he's bound by the rules......however, you could always find another chiro first, or wait until your backs fixed

Wendy
23rd-September-2005, 05:50 PM
With a wiggle like yours, there's every reason for you to get 'em. But will it still work after the hip replacement ??? :eek:

Wxxx

PS "Wiggle with Wendy" - now there's a title for a workshop !!! :whistle:

Aleks
23rd-September-2005, 05:54 PM
But will it still work after the hip replacement ??? :eek:

Start taking a good quality (organic!) glucosamine/MSM supplement now and drink tons of water every day and you'll probably never need a hip replacement....

Wendy
23rd-September-2005, 06:01 PM
Start taking a good quality (organic!) glucosamine/MSM supplement now and drink tons of water every day and you'll probably never need a hip replacement....glug !!! glug!!! glug !!! what do you mean wine isn't the same - it's got water in it!! :D and an orgasmic what ????

Wxxx

Aleks
23rd-September-2005, 06:03 PM
an orgasmic what ????

Wxxx

Yes, that's really good for keeping you feeling young too :wink: :wink:

Nick M
23rd-September-2005, 07:09 PM

Ummmmmm - its very likely that he's not allowed to flirt with you. Or even to respond to your flirting. There are strict rules about what a medical practitioner is allowed to get up to with their patients.

So -

1) change chiropractors
2) call him up and ask him out!

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
6th-October-2005, 11:39 PM
Can someone gives me some tips please. Found straightening my hair helps me attract more attention from guys. but if youv'e already got straight hair then guess that wouldn't work. im really tired so im off to bed, i want some tips posted by morning or i wont be pleased so get to work all you flirty ceroc forumites.

WittyBird
6th-October-2005, 11:48 PM
Can someone gives me some tips please. Found straightening my hair helps me attract more attention from guys. but if youv'e already got straight hair then guess that wouldn't work. im really tired so im off to bed, i want some tips posted by morning or i wont be pleased so get to work all you flirty ceroc forumites.

Smile a lot, Smile all the time everyone is attracted to a smile and happy face rather than a frowning whinging miserable bird. You will be surprised how many people smile back at you and deem you more approachable so hence will chat to you.

If that fails low cut top and a wink usually does the trick :blush:

under par
7th-October-2005, 12:34 AM
Ummmmmm - its very likely that he's not allowed to flirt with you. Or even to respond to your flirting. There are strict rules about what a medical practitioner is allowed to get up to with their patients.

So -

1) change chiropractors
2) call him up and ask him out!

or along the same lines

1. tell him he is sacked as your chiro

2. Now offer him into the sack!

Anna
7th-October-2005, 02:16 AM

:yeah: Especially if you wear a necklace that hangs just above ur cleavage and fidget with it "absentmindedly" everyone so often.. :whistle:

People will almost ALWAYS look where your hands are - fault of a human nature but I believe it has been scientifically proven by a documentary hosted by that english man with the moustache...

David Bailey
7th-October-2005, 08:32 AM
Strange, whenever I try that, people give me funny looks. :confused:

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 08:34 AM
Strange, whenever I try that, people give me funny looks. :confused:

Google Manboobs you might find your answer :rofl:

Dan Hudson
7th-October-2005, 09:54 AM
well, the local fellas in my village seem to have it sussed:eek:

"wanna f***" seems to work for them, :what: saw two guys get away with this while queing for the cash machine... :what: :rofl:

so ten minutes should be easy!! :whistle:

GIVE IT A TRY...JUST BE BLATANT:devil:

CJ
7th-October-2005, 11:20 AM
Nothing about nothing, but....

My wife is an OT based in community, but has an office in a clinic.

One of the health visitors in the clinic had a smear coming up and was really concerned: the GP she was going to she had and does work with professionally and she was really concerned about him seeing her "bits" and that affecting their professional relationship...

So, she went home, showered, borrowed some of her daughter's femme fresh and off she went, still apprehensive...

At this point, I should confirm thatthis is 100% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the surgery, she assumed the position, was dying 1000 deaths when the GP said "Oh, there was no need to go to so much effort."

She was shocked, horrified and disgusted all at once but unable to say anything.. So, she goes home and hubby notices how low she is. They discuss it, he gets angry and wants to go round and punch lights out in a manly kind of way... Daughter comes home mid conversation to ask the problem.

On discovering her mother's plight, she informs her mum that she doesn't own femme fresh: the health visitor had used glitter hair spray!!:rofl: :rofl:

under par
7th-October-2005, 11:48 AM

"wanna f***" seems to work for them, :what: saw two guys get away with this while queing for the cash machine... :what: :rofl:

Or you could try a slightly more subtle " Would you like to go halves on b*stard?"

I did say slightly more subtle!

stewart38
7th-October-2005, 11:49 AM

I did read somewhere that would work 1 time in 10 with the odd slap

Assume the sucess would depend on who was asking.

ok of to lunch now , ill let you know how it goes

Ghost
7th-October-2005, 01:16 PM

Nothing wrong with wanting to. Actually doing it might cause problems with his codes of conduct as various people have mentioned.

If you want to get asked out by a guy, there's a tried and tested no-risks method which should always work with guys who are interested.

Basically you need to put the idea in his head but make it look like he came up with it.

So... the scene: you're chatting just before or after a dance...

You: Seen anything good at the cinema lately?
Him: <whatever>
You: Yeah? Have you seen <some new film just (about to come) out> ?
Him: No?
You: Yeah, it looks really good... <emphasise the things guys would like about the film>
Him: Yeah? Sounds good.
You: I'd really like to see it maybe this weekend.
Him: Yeah, me too.
You: ...
(You got to give the poor guy time to think... If you want to make extra sure he's getting the signal, but at the risk of sounding a little desperate, add "... but I'm not sure I can find anyone to go with...")
You: ...
(Some guys take longer to get a clue than others...)
Him: Hey! I've just had a great idea...
(And they all live happily ever after! The End!)

The same trick can obviously be used with other forms of entertainment, and even for simple things like going for a drink after dancing.

A similar method also works for guys wanting to ask out a girl but lacking confidence. If all goes well, you should know the answer before you ask the question.

Originally Posted by ducasi
"Oh yeah, one other thing – most men don't notice subtly – you'll want to be as subtle as a brick."
Exactly, as said in the Tao of David: " - But we sometimes don't recognise this interest - subtle hints don't work "

Let me rephrase that as "Asking a man out is the subtlest thing you can do to demonstrate interest".

Seriously, there's at least a 50-50 chance he hasn't noticed.

Check out The Singletons Sofa around ps 7, 8, 9

Hope this helps
Christopher

Ghost
7th-October-2005, 01:36 PM
An alternative approach is to try and give him a friendly hug :hug: . I know of a practioner who hugged his patients. Be warned you're walking a thin line if you do this, but you'll get a reaction. If it's positive :clap: , if he recoils, it still might be the whole code of conduct thing he's worried about. You can always have an excuse ready eg you got some really good news that morning.

Take care,
Christopher

Bangers & Mash
7th-October-2005, 05:39 PM
Why not just be blunt instead of messing about.

The danger with flirting overtly is you can put across a different image to what you want - if you'd like it to go somewhere, you don't want to come across as some sort of slapper.

Just ask him if he would like to do something one evening. The response will tell you if you are wasting your time. Alternatively "would you like to get together one evening, or is it not allowed with patients" gives him an easy out and a gentle let down for yourself if he is not interested.

Alternatively, just kneel down and call him over :innocent:

Chicklet
7th-October-2005, 06:55 PM
Well thanks all for the tips.
I should make it clear that I have not done and had no intention of doing anything that would put the poor chap in an awkward ethical position. That's just not cricket.
Conversations have been light and fun and "phnarrish". Comments about his "equipment" :innocent: with light sniggers and just a little more eye contact than might be the norm. The guy has a sense of humour and I have not offended him in anyway, or made him uncomfortable and the little "frisson" has helped make the actual treatment a little easier to bear, or should that be bare?:whistle:
Still no idea if he is attached or not but am also making good pals with the lady on reception so may be able to drop something in the conversation with her to find out:devil: ....I'm not getting any hopes up, he's such a good "catch" that I really would be suprised he doesn't have a fine specimen of womankind to go home to already.:tears:
Watch this space in a few weeks when I will either be fixed or handed back to the surgeon as a reject and won't be a patient any more, maybe I'll have had the courage to actually come out and politely ASK when we're about to part medical company
C:D

Ps will I go to my last appointment in the thing on the left and ask if it's good for my posture? :rofl:

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 07:01 PM
Ps will I go to my last appointment in the thing on the left and ask if it's good for my posture? :rofl:

If he says it isnt ask him to kindly remove it for you :blush:

Tiggerbabe
7th-October-2005, 07:16 PM
If he says it isnt ask him to kindly remove it for you :blush:
Hee hee! :whistle:

Missy D
7th-October-2005, 07:18 PM

I would ask him if he also does sports injury - as you have a groin injury too!:rofl:
My Chiropractor does! I could never flirt with him though as he is an old man that smells of damp. He worries me sometimes especially when i had a hamstring injury (didnt realise that muscle went into the pant region - well almost)..:eek:

Icey
8th-October-2005, 07:00 PM
Well thanks all for the tips.
I should make it clear that I have not done and had no intention of doing anything that would put the poor chap in an awkward ethical position. That's just not cricket.

After my last knee injury I was assigned to a rather lucious physiotherapist :D We got on really well and had a good laugh and the flirting was going quite well. Soooo, the moment I was discharged I asked him out and he said yes! Nothing came of it other than a few dates but we did have a good laugh.

Go for it!

johnthehappyguy
14th-October-2005, 02:06 AM
why not read
"The Fine Art of Flirting - How to be a good flirt and have fun" by Joyce Jillson
published by Grafton.

It certainly has lots of ideas you could use - for almost any occasion.

good luck.

johnthehappyguy:nice: :nice:

Martin
14th-October-2005, 08:21 AM

Not sure on the rule in the UK, but in Aussie... If you have a relationship with your chiropractor and you report it, they will get struck off and lose the ability to work in thier chosen profession, even if you have stopped being a patient.

Having said that - I know of 2 such relationships, one couple got married, the other couple split up - she is still considering if she should report it... nasty I know, but it is something for the chiropractor to consider... :eek: