PDA

View Full Version : ROUTE 66 Fri 17th Jan.

Dance Demon
14th-January-2003, 01:33 AM
Just thought I'd mention that ROUTE 66 is on again this Friday (17th Jan). at the Westfield dance Centre, Westfield Ave, Edinburgh. 8pm till late........details on www.route66jive .com:wink: :wink: :devil:

Floyd
17th-January-2003, 12:16 PM
That's today! I'll go and look out my asbestos dance shoes cos the music's that hot

:grin:

TheTramp
17th-January-2003, 02:13 PM
Yay. I'll be there!! Ummm. Ladies. Come back. Please!

Steve

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 12:32 PM
Just wanted to say that I had a great night. Thanks to all the ladies who danced with me, and to DD and Dr.Feelgood for some great music.

Look forward to the next time I can make a Route66 party....

Steve

Dance Demon
21st-January-2003, 08:14 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Steve, and I look forward to meeting you again some time. We got good numbers on Friday, considering the Atomic Jive Weekend was to follow, and everyone seems to have enjoyed it. I'm still recovering from a hectic weekend, after ROUTE 66, I DJd the last hour or so at Atomic Jive on saturday, and All night at Swing Sunday, not to mention my participation in the Full Monte on Saturday Night. Hope you had a good weekend and a safe journey home.
all the best
DD:cheers: :devil: :devil:

PS .......Enjoyed the dance on Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 08:35 PM
Hope you had a good weekend and a safe journey home. Sorry DD. You don't get rid of me that easily. I've got the taste of dancing with yummy Scottish ladies (don't I, Janet :D). So, I'm staying all week too.

See you at Marco's on Saturday....

Steve