Spice 'n' Easy
22nd-September-2005, 11:23 AM
Happy Birthday mate

:cheers: Hope you have a fab day :cheers:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Danielle
22nd-September-2005, 12:55 PM
:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday Chris :cheers: :cheers:

Have a fab day - i hope you have lots of lovely pressies and birthday surprises :hug: :kiss: :hug:

foxylady
22nd-September-2005, 01:00 PM
Happy Birthday Chris

Seahorse
22nd-September-2005, 01:23 PM
Bloody hell! this is a surprise - I'd logged on to read the southport gossip!

Thanks folks! Very sweet of you and thanks for a really wonderful weekend together. Lucy is a fab chalet mate!

Afraid I'm not dancing this weekend as I'm off to Cornwall till the middle of next week... poor timing as it clashes with Ashtons, Hammersmith and T-Jive... what was I thinking of when i arranged this????

Southport has made me realise just how big this dance community thing really is...

Feelingpink
22nd-September-2005, 01:25 PM
Bloody hell! this is a surprise - I'd logged on to read the southport gossip!

Thanks folks! Very sweet of you and thanks for a really wonderful weekend together. Lucy is a fab chalet mate!

Afraid I'm not dancing this weekend as I'm off to Cornwall till the middle of next week... poor timing as it clashes with Ashtons, Hammersmith and T-Jive... what was I thinking of when i arranged this????

Southport has made me realise just how big this dance community thing really is...Well, have a wonderful birthday - come on, you must be dancing tonight!??? :hug: :hug:

Limpy Tink
22nd-September-2005, 01:33 PM
:nice: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!! :nice:

Take no notice of the boys! - I'm sure she had no idea the latin room was closed on Sunday night. Enjoy the rest of the day and have a gr8 weekend.

Toni. Xxx :hug: :hug: