PDA

View Full Version : Southport Photos

Danielle
21st-September-2005, 12:49 AM
It was yet another fantastic weekend in southport :D

Thanks again to John and Wes and all the fantastic teachers who helped make it so great once again :worthy:

Photos are now online http://www.photoboxgallery.com/southportsept2005

I have pics of everyone on the forum who asked me especially for photos

I hope you all enjoy them :hug:

under par
21st-September-2005, 01:15 AM

Thanks again to John and Wes and all the fantastic teachers who helped make it so great once again :worthy:

Some absolutely belting photos Danielle :worthy: :worthy: and also a couple of me in fancy dress. :eek: ....apologies to all viewers..

Dazzle
21st-September-2005, 01:36 AM
Danielle

Great photos, managed to make it onto one this time, even if it was in Fancy Dress! So nobody will know it's me anyway. Mind you are there that many Orange Pimps about? :sick:

Pimp Dazzle :flower:

Minnie M
21st-September-2005, 08:17 AM

Fantabulas
and I only had time to see the first 100 before going to work ......

Wot a clever gal you are :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Not going to miss any more Southports :tears:

Piglet
21st-September-2005, 08:33 AM
WOW!

Excellent photos! Particularly enjoyed looking at the Showcase ones! Absolutely brilliant! :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Who is the girl in the beautiful pink dress in the second showcase? (as it comes in the order of the photos!) Absolutely stunning!

under par
21st-September-2005, 09:23 AM
WOW!

Who is the girl in the beautiful pink dress in the second showcase? (as it comes in the order of the photos!) Absolutely stunning!

Nicole Cutler
:drool:

SilverFox
21st-September-2005, 09:31 AM
Nicole Cutler
:drool:I think he meant Nicole Cutler :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool:

:blush:

Purple Sparkler
21st-September-2005, 09:35 AM

But she looked like she'd been Tango'd!

SilverFox
21st-September-2005, 09:51 AM
But she looked like she'd been Tango'd!Oooooooh! Get Casper.....

People in glass houses.......

Dreadful Scathe
21st-September-2005, 10:29 AM
Whos the guy in pics 37 and 38 dancing with Taz ? Cant remember his name. Nice guy though :)

way to go Drathzel - nice pics of you and victor ;)

under par
21st-September-2005, 10:33 AM
Whos the guy in pics 37 and 38 dancing with Taz ? Cant remember his name. Nice guy though :)

Mark Burns.

Lory
21st-September-2005, 10:37 AM
Some brilliant photo's Danielle, well done!

I particularly like the ones of Adam and Taz, Drathzel and Vicktor and Mie (Marie) and the other young Adam :waycool: :worthy:

Sparkles
21st-September-2005, 10:42 AM
I particularly like the ones of Adam and Taz, Drathzel and Vicktor and Mie (Marie) and the other young Adam :waycool: :worthy:
:yeah:
And, of course, KGD and Foxylady looking stunning as always :waycool:

Fab shots Danielle :flower:

S. x

stewart38
21st-September-2005, 11:58 AM

And whos the girl in pics 207 onwards, cant remember her name :whistle:

Purple Sparkler
21st-September-2005, 12:03 PM
Oooooooh! Get Casper.....

People in glass houses.......

Hey, I'm comfortable with my pastiness. But there's a healthy tan, and then there's caked-in-bronzer. I've just never thought it was a good look.

LMC
21st-September-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey, I'm comfortable with my pastiness. But there's a healthy tan, and then there's caked-in-bronzer. I've just never thought it was a good look.
PS, you know I love you.

But I am evidently not the only person getting FED UP with you seeing the negative in everything at the moment. If you can't say something positive, then don't say anything.

Nicole's tan may have looked fake, and she may have not turned up for two workshops for reasons unknown. However, these are NOT the points of discussion here. She looked *fantastic* and the way she moves is just awesome (from an objective point of view I can understand the guys :drool: , but she doesn't actually do it for me in that way). :worthy: Nicole.

Danielle - great photos :flower:

JoC
21st-September-2005, 01:14 PM
Brilliant pics, thanks for those! I wasn't there so it's good to see a little of the action albeit in stills. :) (A little preview for next June...?) Particularly loved the fancy dress outfits. :D

drathzel
21st-September-2005, 01:15 PM
:D :drool: :devil:

Piglet
21st-September-2005, 01:17 PM
fantastic[/B]* and the way she moves is just awesome (from an objective point of view I can understand the guys :drool: , but she doesn't actually do it for me in that way). :worthy: Nicole.

Danielle - great photos :flower:

:yeah: except for the first sentence - from the photos I have no idea what you girlies are talking about!!!! And if its fake - all the better - nice and safe!!

Hey I'm not a guy but I reckon she deserves SilverFoxes amount of drools! I would have used :drool: myself, but didn't cos I'm a woman and I'm not that way inclined. She looks [swear word] fantastic in the photos and I take my hat off to her. WOW! again just for her! :flower: :clap: :hug: :clap: :flower:

Sheepman
21st-September-2005, 01:25 PM
Help!

The photos are there, but for some reason the browser won't load for me, so I can't see them properly. I've used the site without problems in the past, any ideas? :tears:

Greg

ducasi
21st-September-2005, 01:34 PM
Fantastic photos! And so many great-looking women! :drool:

I've got to get myself to Southport next year! :D

robd
21st-September-2005, 01:40 PM
Who are the couple in photos 1-3, anyone know? I saw them dancing at Bedford recently and it was very nice to watch.

Rachel
21st-September-2005, 02:13 PM
Who are the couple in photos 1-3, anyone know? I saw them dancing at Bedford recently and it was very nice to watch. The guy is Ibby (sp?) from Chesham/Ceroc Chilterns, although he comes up to Milton Keynes and Ceroc Central quite a lot. A great dancer! Don't know if I recognise his partner - I feel as if I should know her, but not quite sure from those pictures.
Rachel

azande
21st-September-2005, 02:26 PM
All I know is that her name is Sarah and a very good dancer :drool:

Edit: Angelique introduced me to her.

jammy
21st-September-2005, 02:33 PM
thankz danielle i got in 5 of the pics this year :waycool:

rest of the pics are amazin

dee
21st-September-2005, 06:31 PM
The guy is Ibby (sp?) from Chesham/Ceroc Chilterns, although he comes up to Milton Keynes and Ceroc Central quite a lot. A great dancer! Don't know if I recognise his partner - I feel as if I should know her, but not quite sure from those pictures.
Rachel

I've also danced with him at Ashtons. Great pics!!! :clap: i never went but now wish i did

Cruella
21st-September-2005, 07:07 PM
Nicole Cutler
And her partner? :drool: :drool: :drool:

jammy
21st-September-2005, 07:16 PM
Nicole Cutler
i think there was nice ppl 2 :drool: over

foxylady
21st-September-2005, 07:45 PM
And her partner? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Goodness yes !!! He had such a cute a*se.... My tongue was definitely hanging out :drool:

Minnie M
21st-September-2005, 07:52 PM
Just seen ALL the photos ...... Wow !! You really are an Ace Photographer :worthy: some really nice shots

Feelingpink
21st-September-2005, 08:19 PM
All I know is that her name is Sarah and a very good dancer :drool:

Edit: Angelique introduced me to her.Yes, and she's lovely - I met her at Rock Bottoms. I think she's perhaps from Nottingham or thereabouts and is mates with Dan and Rebecca, who feature in Northants Girly's first few photographs.

drathzel
21st-September-2005, 08:21 PM
Northants Girly's first few photographs.
Where can we see these? :grin:

Feelingpink
21st-September-2005, 08:24 PM
Where can we see these? :grin:On the southport good and bad thread ... and if I was conscientious, I'd do a Harperlink, but I'm sure you'll find them

stewart38
21st-September-2005, 11:54 PM
A few more photos

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 12:06 AM
more photos

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 12:16 AM
More photos have to crop group photos ??

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 12:22 AM
ok thats enough for now

Gojive
22nd-September-2005, 12:42 AM
Who's who in these photos please? :flower:

I guess the big guy is Stewart38, and I recognise LMC having had the pleasure of dancing with her fairly recently, but who are the others? :)

Cruella
22nd-September-2005, 07:47 AM
There's Fletch, Angelique, Lucy Locket, Lynn, Northants Girlie and Under Par.
Ok this is now irrelevent as Lory has edited the photos! And i was doing so well at identifying them all too. :(

Minnie M
22nd-September-2005, 08:25 AM
Ok this is now irrelevent as Lory has edited the photos! And i was doing so well at identifying them all too. :(
I am well confused :confused:

When posting photos - please add names at the same time :flower: or name the photos themselves with the names :D

Thank you ... from a very jealous mouse who should have been there and now feels totally gutted and wants to know who was there and there with names .....hhhh...........

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 09:44 AM
I am well confused :confused:

When posting photos - please add names at the same time :flower: or name the photos themselves with the names :D

Thank you ... from a very jealous mouse who should have been there and now feels totally gutted and wants to know who was there and there with names .....hhhh...........

I took a number of pictures at the forum get together and afterwards

Unfortunately as someone took offence to them 70% have now been deleted . Some are nice pics of up to 5 people but as one person in them doesnt like it ,its had to go.

I could try and cut that person face out but to be honest i cant be arsed after getting horrible feed back

For the record I think that photo of me above is the worse ever but it can stay.

All you have now is some silly distant shots :sad:

LMC
22nd-September-2005, 10:06 AM
In case no-one has noticed or guessed from other threads, that would have been me who complained.

Stewart, you posted a shot of you in Barcelona where you cut someone out on the basis that you didn't think it was fair to post a picture of them without their permission. So it was unexpected, to say the least, to see photos of me on here without having been asked. I told you at the time the photos were taken that I thought I looked awful, and if I had known at the time that you intended to post them on here then you could have retaken the other people without me.

Northants Girly
22nd-September-2005, 10:14 AM
Mmmmm . . . . the one of me isn't exactly fetching either :mad:

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 10:19 AM
In case no-one has noticed or guessed from other threads, that would have been me who complained.

Stewart, you posted a shot of you in Barcelona where you cut someone out on the basis that you didn't think it was fair to post a picture of them without their permission. So it was unexpected, to say the least, to see photos of me on here without having been asked. I told you at the time the photos were taken that I thought I looked awful, and if I had known at the time that you intended to post them on here then you could have retaken the other people without me.

Why do you always come out in public like this ?

you were not the only person in any of the pics in fact in some you may have been one of ten !!

I think there is a big difference between a forum gathering and an individual who has never heard of the site

As Northants girlie doesnt like her side ways pic ill ask the moderator to remove all the pics ive posted and will never post any pics again

azande
22nd-September-2005, 10:24 AM

drathzel
22nd-September-2005, 10:25 AM

:rofl: glad someone said it :grin:

Northants Girly
22nd-September-2005, 10:38 AM
Why do you always come out in public like this ?

you were not the only person in any of the pics in fact in some you may have been one of ten !!

I think there is a big difference between a forum gathering and an individual who has never heard of the site

As Northants girlie doesnt like her side ways pic ill ask the moderator to remove all the pics ive posted and will never post any pics againI wasn't asking you to remove it Stewart. You can leave it there. (no need to throw your toys out of the pram! :rolleyes: )

It does make me look huge but it will teach me to improve my bloody posture!

And just for the record, Fletch and I were not dancing or getting it together ;)

In future though maybe you should inspect your pics a bit more closely before posting them on the forum.
I had a chat with Little Monkey at Southport and we agreed that I'd only post the pics I took of her and Under Par if certain criteria were met eg. there was no underwear showing, no double-chins, no dribbling etc etc! :D

jammy
22nd-September-2005, 10:39 AM
hey im lookin for a little help here i was just wonderin if any1 knows the girl in the pic on post number 36 on the pic on the left i was just wantink 2 know if she was on the forum. jammy

Gojive
22nd-September-2005, 10:50 AM
I had a chat with Little Monkey at Southport and we agreed that I'd only post the pics I took of her and Under Par if certain criteria were met eg. there was no underwear showing, no double-chins, no dribbling etc etc!

And what criteria should be met for LM? :wink:

Gojive
22nd-September-2005, 10:51 AM

Oh, well thanks for trying anyway Cruella :flower:

drathzel
22nd-September-2005, 10:53 AM
hey im lookin for a little help here i was just wonderin if any1 knows the girl in the pic on post number 36 on the pic on the left i was just wantink 2 know if she was on the forum. jammy

Taz? the one who taught the hiphop jive stuff with adam? dunno :)

jammy
22nd-September-2005, 11:12 AM
Taz? the one who taught the hiphop jive stuff with adam? dunno :)
no sorry i meant a pic that stewart38 posted on this thread post number 36

Almost an Angel
22nd-September-2005, 11:17 AM

Yup thats Tas and she's fab!!! Unfortunately she's not on the forum (Sorry jammy). Any reason????? :devil:

Will be seeing her tonight though. She does sometimes look in on the forum but I know she hasn't for a while. Was going to let her know about the fab photo's of her and Adam - I love no 24 - it's just so them.

Danni your pictures are fab as usual. :hug: :hug:
Mie looks absolutely amazing, as does Drazthel ( :hug: :hug: to you both)

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 11:55 AM

Some great photographs Danielle :D

Anybody know who the girl in 255 is? Spitting image of one of my friends. :confused:

-Thor :cool:

under par
22nd-September-2005, 11:57 AM
Some great photographs Danielle :D

Anybody know who the girl in 255 is? Spitting image of one of my friends. :confused:

-Thor :cool:

That is Cat .....Catriona Wyles of WCS fame dancing with Paul Warden.

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 12:07 PM
Cheers mate; didn't think my friend Lorraine had taken up dancing.....did make me pause for a moment tho...lol

-Thor

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 12:11 PM
Could have sworn she was at the GU last night in Glasgow aswell.....maybe I'm just seeing things...lol :eek:

lol

- Thor

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-September-2005, 12:22 PM

i think thats Fletch isnt it ?

Stewart38 - your pictures are rubbish ;)

fletch
22nd-September-2005, 12:44 PM

Yes its me ;)
And I would just like to say i'm happy for any photo's of me to be posted good or bad :rolleyes: lets lighten up, its just a bit of fun :what: life's to short :tears: and serious :na:

:hug: :flower:

ducasi
22nd-September-2005, 12:56 PM
Could have sworn she was at the GU last night in Glasgow aswell.....maybe I'm just seeing things...lol :eek: There's a girl who regularly goes to the GUU who looks a bit like the girl in photo #255. I'm not sure of her name, but I can definitely say I really like dancing with her. :nice:

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 01:06 PM
There's a girl who regularly goes to the GUU who looks a bit like the girl in photo #255. I'm not sure of her name, but I can definitely say I really like dancing with her. :nice:

She was there last night wasn't she?

I think we've discovered a cloning conspiracy here mate! (Not that I'm complaining...lol) :wink:

-Thor

ducasi
22nd-September-2005, 01:32 PM
She was there last night wasn't she?

I think we've discovered a cloning conspiracy here mate! (Not that I'm complaining...lol) Yep, though I somehow missed the chance for a dance... :sad:

I certainly wouldn't complain if they can all dance so well. :nice:

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 01:34 PM
Maybe i'll try and get a dance if I ever get any better...lol

-Thor

drathzel
22nd-September-2005, 01:41 PM
Yep, though I somehow missed the chance for a dance... :sad:

I certainly wouldn't complain if they can all dance so well. :nice:

Do you know i havent a clue who you are talking about, i cant think of anyone who looks like her that goes wed! :grin:

ducasi
22nd-September-2005, 01:49 PM
Do you know i havent a clue who you are talking about, i cant think of anyone who looks like her that goes wed! :grin: A brief description... tall-ish, slim, long dark curly hair, smiles a lot. She also comes to JJ's I think. I'd maybe name names, but I don't know if I know hers...

How about next week, assuming I can figure out who Thor is, we can compare notes and then we'll report back to you? :nice: I know how much you like to be in-the-know. :wink:

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 01:51 PM
A brief description... tall-ish, slim, long dark curly hair, smiles a lot. She also comes to JJ's I think. I'd maybe name names, but I don't know if I know hers...

How about next week, assuming I can figure out who Thor is, we can compare notes and then we'll report back to you? :nice: I know how much you like to be in-the-know. :wink:

Thats sounds like a plan mate. :wink:

Thor

drathzel
22nd-September-2005, 02:12 PM
A brief description... tall-ish, slim, long dark curly hair, smiles a lot. She also comes to JJ's I think. I'd maybe name names, but I don't know if I know hers...

well i can introduce you to thor!!! :grin:

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 02:19 PM
Can you introduce me to other people aswell?

:worthy:

-Thor

jammy
22nd-September-2005, 02:20 PM
Can you introduce me to other people aswell?

:worthy:

-Thor
like me?

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 02:25 PM
Yip, just like you..... :D

My main problem is putting Forum Names to faces....lol

-Thor

jammy
22nd-September-2005, 02:31 PM
Yip, just like you..... :D

My main problem is putting Forum Names to faces....lol

-Thor

tell me about it im really bad at that.
jammy

under par
22nd-September-2005, 02:31 PM
There's a girl who regularly goes to the GUU who looks a bit like the girl in photo #255. I'm not sure of her name, but I can definitely say I really like dancing with her. :nice:

Thinking about it.... I noticed a woman maybe the same one you saw but at Southport who had a striking resemblnce to Cat.

Always saw her walking outside and never danced with her.

drathzel
22nd-September-2005, 02:37 PM
Yup, come and speak to me and i will point out everyone!

:flower:

Thor
22nd-September-2005, 02:50 PM
Will do...I need to work out who everybody is.

:D

Thor

jammy
22nd-September-2005, 03:24 PM

no thats not the girl im talkin about the 1 of two ppl dancein in a dark bakground and the girl is werein a black top jeans and she has long brown hair quite young

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 04:02 PM

Agree only a few back ground shots left now

70% have been deleted and Ive asked for the rest to be but they havent yet :angry:

fletch
22nd-September-2005, 04:36 PM
quite young

what you trying to say Jammy :tears:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MartinHarper
22nd-September-2005, 04:36 PM
So, 70% of his photos included a certain Little Miss Camera-Shy, and now they're having a blazing row...

Must be love! :kiss:

Little Monkey
22nd-September-2005, 05:00 PM
In future though maybe you should inspect your pics a bit more closely before posting them on the forum.
I had a chat with Little Monkey at Southport and we agreed that I'd only post the pics I took of her and Under Par if certain criteria were met eg. there was no underwear showing, no double-chins, no dribbling etc etc! :D

And what criteria should be met for LM? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In fact I'm very happy about the piccies you posted of myself and Mr. Under Par. I actually look like I can almost dance, and I'm not too scary looking (read: fat, double chins, bright red, mad facial expression etc etc etc). Maybe I look so good just 'cause the photo is blurred?? :rofl: :rofl:

If anyone else have pictures of me dancing (where I look vaguely sane and not too scary, oh, and not too hot and sweaty!!) please feel free to post them. I'd love to see them!

LM :flower:

filthycute
22nd-September-2005, 06:17 PM
I can see who you are talking about Jamie, and i recognise her from the weekend but i don't know her name.

Definateky not Taz or Fletch

fc x

filthycute
22nd-September-2005, 07:08 PM
Thought i'd re post the picture Jamie was talking about just to be clear.

fc x

PS i've noticed it doesn't enlarge on my post.
to see it clearer go to page 2 on this thread post number 36.

stewart38
22nd-September-2005, 07:34 PM
One with the lights turned on :sick:

Northants Girly
23rd-September-2005, 09:48 AM
One with the lights turned on :sick:Now its lighter I can make out DianaS - in the middle wearing white shoes, black skirt and red top :)

stewart38
25th-September-2005, 03:24 PM
Now its lighter I can make out DianaS - in the middle wearing white shoes, black skirt and red top :)

yes looks like it is !

Wouter
25th-September-2005, 08:04 PM
Great pics! (I know how difficult it is in these conditions)

Yogi_Bear
25th-September-2005, 09:47 PM

Superb photos!
Who are the couple in 035?

Tiggerbabe
25th-September-2005, 10:18 PM
The girl is Tas (of Adam and Tas) and I think the guy is called Mark (although that could be totally wrong :blush: ).

Minnie M
25th-September-2005, 10:24 PM
The girl is Tas (of Adam and Tas) and I think the guy is called Mark (although that could be totally wrong :blush: ).
Correct Tiggerabe they are :
Tas Beckett and Mark Burns

Yogi_Bear
26th-September-2005, 07:36 AM
Correct Tiggerabe they are :
Tas Beckett and Mark Burns
Thanks Tiggerbabe, Minnie...I had a really nice dance with Tas in the blues room, had nor idea who she was though :)