PDA

View Full Version : Jive BAr 21st Sept - who's going?

DaveD
17th-September-2005, 05:01 PM
Back in London next week - hoping to get to the Jive bar again on Wednesday night and see some friendly forum faces there :flower:

Dave

Rhythm King
19th-September-2005, 11:04 AM
Back in London next week - hoping to get to the Jive bar again on Wednesday night and see some friendly forum faces there :flower:

Dave

Ooh, are you bringing Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch with you?

Sal
19th-September-2005, 03:23 PM
I'll be there, and not taxi-ing! I shall look forward to a few lovely dances! (Pretty please!)
Sal :hug:

DaveD
19th-September-2005, 06:13 PM
I'll be there, and not taxi-ing! I shall look forward to a few lovely dances! (Pretty please!)
Sal :hug:

That's the second time I've managed to pick a week you're not taxiing! Result :clap:

As for Rhythm King's comment about the band - I guess I'll just have to keep practising on the guitar!

Dave

DaveD
23rd-September-2005, 07:57 PM
Enjoyed another great night at the Jive Bar and met punster in chief Mr Rhythm King. Also got to dance with Sal, Sparkles and LilyB :flower: :hug: of the forumites I know.

Looking forward to the next time I'm sent south

Dave

Tiggerbabe
23rd-September-2005, 08:16 PM

Dave
We're not though :tears:

LilyB
23rd-September-2005, 08:29 PM
Enjoyed another great night at the Jive Bar and met punster in chief Mr Rhythm King. Also got to dance with Sal, Sparkles and LilyB :flower: :hug: of the forumites I know.

Dave
At last we've met! Thank you for the dance and look forward to another on your next visit to London :flower: .

Lily

KatieR
24th-September-2005, 11:38 AM

Dave

Apparently we did also have a dance but it wasn't until later in the evening that R-K actually pointed out who you were!

DaveD
24th-September-2005, 01:21 PM
Apparently we did also have a dance but it wasn't until later in the evening that R-K actually pointed out who you were!

Oh well - you will know next time :nice:

DaveD
24th-September-2005, 06:12 PM
Hang on ... Katie R "Aussie Firecracker" would you be the tall lady with tied back hair that did the awesome cross step dip thing :waycool:

Rhythm King
26th-September-2005, 10:55 AM
Hang on ... Katie R "Aussie Firecracker" would you be the tall lady with tied back hair that did the awesome cross step dip thing :waycool:

Have you noticed the thundering silence yet?...

DaveD
26th-September-2005, 06:04 PM
Have you noticed the thundering silence yet?...

I'll get a rocket if I've guessed wrong