PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY HERALD - Change Your Life in 80 Ways

Sandy
12th-January-2003, 03:26 PM
Just been reading the Sunday Herald magazine and like many others at this time of year, trying to get my life sorted out.

An article "Change your life in 80 ways" caught my eye. There under no 15 was 'Gotta Dance' and mentions Ceroc. Never been a truer word written that it changes your life, for the better. It's down to all those endorphins, and what fun they bring! Good article and well done Franck for bringing Ceroc to Aberdeen and the other Scottish venues.:wink:

Sandy

Ronde!
13th-January-2003, 08:30 AM
So so true. :) Besides those wonderful endorphins, I reckon there's almost no better way to burn off the indulgences of the Festive Season than a few good hours of Ceroc. How many calories d'ya think we burn going to a 3-hour class, followed by 2 to 3 hours of clubbing afterwards? :)

And how many wonderful and priceless friends have we all made through Ceroc? It's even been said that romance occasionally makes itself known at classes (though I believe it's an urban legend, as it's never happened to me, LoL ;)).

Live passionately,

Sandy
18th-January-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Ronde!
It's even been said that romance occasionally makes itself known at classes (though I believe it's an urban legend, as it's never happened to me, LoL ;)).

Live passionately,

It sure has Ronde, I know a couple of romances which have come out of Ceroc. But that aside just taking part in some of those oh so sexy moves can be so thrilling and as you said actually very good for the figure! :wink:

Is Ceroc big in Canberra?? Our class in Aberdeen has totally exploded since I started last February. I think last Tuesday's class was the biggest ever and I'm not sure of the figure but I think it was somewhere around 160 but Lorna will keep me right on that.

Cheers

Sandy:cheers:

John S
20th-January-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Sandy

Our class in Aberdeen has totally exploded since I started last February.

I'm sure there's a connection.:wink:

Sandy
21st-January-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by John S
I'm sure there's a connection.:wink:

Hey John, I wish! I still have to fight for a dance:tears: However some things are worth fighting for!

Great dances on Saturday, thanks for that and see you on the 8th:wink:

Sandy

John S
22nd-January-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Sandy
..... see you on the 8th:wink:

Double your chances - be at the Dundee party on the 7th as well!!