PDA

View Full Version : Random Acts of Violence

CJ
12th-September-2005, 09:53 AM
I would like to apologise for ruining the aesthetics of the Gla party on Saturday with my big, shiny black eye.

However, it was all DS's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2005, 09:55 AM
It was barely a scratch - did anyone notice?

The dark side beckons, emrace your destiny :)

CJ
12th-September-2005, 10:03 AM
It was barely a scratch - did anyone notice?

Instead of, "Hello CJ, how are you?" a well known forumite walked up and their opening line was "Bloody hell, what happened to you?!?" :rofl:

The dark side beckons, emrace your destiny :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. .
I'll never turn. I'll never join you.

drathzel
12th-September-2005, 11:21 AM
Instead of, "Hello CJ, how are you?" a well known forumite walked up and their opening line was "Bloody hell, what happened to you?!?" :rofl:

I was, however, incredibly sympathetic! Being a fellow member of the "DS random acts of violence" Recovery group!

Sorry DS i know it was back in june but i am still emotionally scarred :rofl: But at least i dont duck anymore!

David Franklin
13th-September-2005, 09:26 AM
I would like to apologise for ruining the aesthetics of the Gla party on Saturday with my big, shiny black eye.

However, it was all DS's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have you had an accident dancing?

Have you suffered injury or had to take time off work?

Call Ambulance Chasers Direct for a free consultation and our exclusive no win , no fee service.

Rose Miaow was doing the doughnut drop when her partner forgot to open his legs. We were able to get her a settlement including 3 bouquets of flowers and no washing up for a week.

Remember,

Where there's blame, there's a claim!

N.B. in major dance competitions, a fee is applicable for placements as well as wins.

TiggsTours
13th-September-2005, 09:52 AM
I'd quite like to commit one at the moment! :angry: (Bad day at work, not even been here an hour yet!)

Dreadful Scathe
13th-September-2005, 10:44 AM
Have you had an accident dancing?

Who said anything about dancing ? :)

filthycute
13th-September-2005, 11:28 AM

However, it was all DS's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C'mon them!!....enquiring minds want to know :wink:
What happened?

fc x

Dreadful Scathe
13th-September-2005, 01:32 PM
Ceroc Jock and Family came over for tea and drinks, a comment on "this sausage isnt cooked right!" was uttered and in the ensuing light saber fight the Dark lord of Smurf nearly took out Jedi CJ's eye, but the force was with him.

No doubt the rematch will be legendary :).

drathzel
13th-September-2005, 01:55 PM
Ceroc Jock and Family came over for tea and drinks, a comment on "this sausage isnt cooked right!" was uttered and in the ensuing light saber fight the Dark lord of Smurf nearly took out Jedi CJ's eye, but the force was with him.

No doubt the rematch will be legendary :).

Thats not the version i heard........ :D

Tessalicious
13th-September-2005, 03:00 PM

No doubt the rematch will be legendary :).Let this be a lesson to you all - make not disparaging remarks about the readiness of a Smurf's sausage.

Dance Demon
13th-September-2005, 03:39 PM
Let this be a lesson to you all - make not disparaging remarks about the readiness of a Smurf's sausage.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...........how do you know when it's ready?...does it turn a different shade of blue... :D

drathzel
13th-September-2005, 03:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...........how do you know when it's ready?...does it turn a different shade of blue... :D

Gives a new meaning to wanting your meet "blue"!!! :rofl: