PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Holes

Dance Demon
11th-September-2005, 11:40 AM
Righto...I've come accross a strange phenomenon.....Mrs DD was folding up some of my T shirts for packing away for Southport (only 5 days to go DJ :wink: )........anyhow, she noticed that several of them have some tiny holes accross the front.....in the same place on each T shirt :confused: .......Was wondering if anyone else had come accross this on any of their T Shirts.........They are all T Shirts that I wear for dancing.................

wicked blue
11th-September-2005, 11:59 AM
Sounds to me like you've got your ventilation sorted!! :grin:

filthycute
11th-September-2005, 12:08 PM
The only time i've come across anything like that was when one of the wires from my bra had lodged itself in the drum. You couldn't see it but it caught everything :o

fc x

Dance Demon
11th-September-2005, 12:09 PM
Sounds to me like you've got your ventilation sorted!! :grin:

Oi!!!...my ventilation didn't need sorting, it's always been in perfect working order....( something to do with my diet I believe :D )......But i just wondered if anyone else had noticed a similar thing with their T shirts....maybe a bracelet or watch strap has caused it.......or maybe i need to look at my diet and reduce the possibility of anything catching my t shirts.... :rofl:

Gill (Norwich)
11th-September-2005, 01:55 PM
I reckon they are due to friction of some sort :really: You really will have to stop rubbing yourself against the ladies ;)

Gojive
11th-September-2005, 07:33 PM
The only time i've come across anything like that was when one of the wires from my bra had lodged itself in the drum. You couldn't see it but it caught everything :o

fc x

Sounds like it could be your bra then DD :)

:na:

Andreas
11th-September-2005, 07:54 PM
Did Mrs DD think what I think? :devil: :rofl:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-September-2005, 08:00 PM
Moths?

Gojive
11th-September-2005, 08:04 PM
anyhow, she noticed that several of them have some tiny holes accross the front.....in the same place on each T shirt

Moths?

Very clever moths? :wink:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-September-2005, 08:07 PM
Very clever moths? :wink:Depends how the shirts were stored. if they were stacked in a pile or hung up close together it could be the work of just one caterpillar.

Otherwise, yes. Very clever moths.

Gojive
11th-September-2005, 08:09 PM
Depends how the shirts were stored. if they were stacked in a pile or hung up close together it could be the work of just one caterpillar.

True......so then DD, did you have piles?....or were you just well hung? :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-September-2005, 08:19 PM
True......so then DD, did you have piles?....or were you just well hung? :whistle:I suppose the proof of the pudding would be whether the shirts have holes in the front and the back.

Jive Brummie
11th-September-2005, 08:27 PM
Well I guess there will be at least one at the top, one at the bottom and one either side...

ducasi
11th-September-2005, 08:32 PM
....anyhow, she noticed that several of them have some tiny holes accross the front.....in the same place on each T shirt :confused: Braces???

Missy D
11th-September-2005, 10:05 PM
Moths?

:yeah: for sure i had the same thing a few years ago. You will probably find the odd moth around or even the larvae (ok cant spell tonight but the little maggot looking blighter that eventually after chewing your clothes turns into a moth). I now have a range of peek a boo bras :rofl: :rofl: