PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chicklet!!!

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
9th-September-2005, 09:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKLET!!

To a very special lady, hope you are having a simply marvelous Birthday! :D :D :D

Hope to see you soon,
Lots of love

Ash x x x :hug: :kiss:

azande
9th-September-2005, 09:22 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day.

:flower:

Lou
9th-September-2005, 09:25 AM
:cheers: Many Happy Returns! :cheers:

(and many happy finds on e-Bay!) :wink: :kiss:

Lynn
9th-September-2005, 09:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a lovely day.

Lynn :flower:

Lorna
9th-September-2005, 09:47 AM
Happy Birthday Chicklet!! :cheers:

Hope to see you on Sat night.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Sparkles
9th-September-2005, 10:01 AM
Happy Birthday! :flower:

Hope you have a lovely day.
S. x

BlueThreeFour
9th-September-2005, 10:27 AM
Happy birthday pal. I hope you are back dancing soon. :kiss:

Mary
9th-September-2005, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday to a great gal - can't wait to see you in October. Have a great day.

Lots of love,

Mary & Tony

ducasi
9th-September-2005, 11:29 AM
Happy Birthday Chicklet. :flower:

Sheepman
9th-September-2005, 11:32 AM
I hope you are back dancing soon. :kiss: :yeah:

Have a fab day!

Greg x :flower:

dee
9th-September-2005, 11:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flower:

Lee
9th-September-2005, 12:38 PM
Many happy returns and all that :cheers:

Lee

filthycute
9th-September-2005, 12:45 PM
Happy Birthday Casandra :clap:

Hope you have a wonderful day

Melanie & James x x :flower:

BeeBee
9th-September-2005, 12:50 PM
Happy Birthday missus, hope the sun shines through for you on your birthday!! :flower:

See you saturday

Linda

Tiggerbabe
9th-September-2005, 01:38 PM
Have a great day Chickie DD :hug:

AND GET OFF THAT E-BAY SITE!

Sheena xx

Minnie M
9th-September-2005, 04:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKLET!!

To a very special lady, hope you are having a simply marvelous Birthday! :D :D :D

Hope to see you soon
:yeah: ab..........so..........loot........lee :yeah: have a fab day and look forward to meeting up again soon

MMxx

Dance Demon
9th-September-2005, 04:48 PM
HAPPYBIRTHDAY CHICKLET

Hope you have the fabbiest day possible......just a pity you wont make it along to R66 tonight......who would have thought it your birthday on a R66 night and you can't be there. :tears: :tears: :tears: ............will play some James Hunter & dedicate it to you..........loadsa love from Irene & Me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Monika
9th-September-2005, 09:02 PM
Happy Birthday :flower: :nice:
Hope you have a lovely day

Take care :hug:
Mon x & Sam x

Gus
9th-September-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey Babe :waycool: Hope that all your back problems are soon just a memory and look forward to seeing you back on the dancefloors. :hug:

Piglet
9th-September-2005, 09:15 PM
Happy Birthday :flower:

Chicklet
10th-September-2005, 10:36 AM
thanks all for the lovely messages, so sorry I wasn't fit for my birthday party in Edinburgh last night :wink: :angry: :tears: , had really been looking forward to it and hoping to go but I've just not got the strength I'm afraid....for those that don't know the latest and might be remotely interested LOL, the L5 disc that wasn't bad enough for surgery in June when I had L4 done, has since been on the move and I am having intense chiropractic activity to try and move it back into line a bit and prevent more surgery. Anyone who has been to a chiroprator will know it's really quite "violent" activity, won't necessarily work, and hurts like hell the next day! That and the muscle spasms *resist the valium, resist the valium* are making me just too physically kernakered to do very much at all apart from try and keep up at work so afraid I won't be at the Glasgow dance tonight either..I'd love to come and watch but 9pm is bedtime and it never gets going much before then eh??? :devil:

Cross fingers for me that I can be "Local Broken Mascot" :rofl: at the BFG and get in for a drool at some point.

Cxx

under par
10th-September-2005, 11:20 AM
Belated Birthday wishes Chicklet :yeah: :cheers: hope you get better soon and come and dance with me again. :hug: :flower: