PDA

View Full Version : 3 bed flat for rent - North London

Clive Long
8th-September-2005, 07:17 PM
1 minute walk (really !) to Woodside Park station (Northern Line - High Barnet branch)

Conversion from grand Edwardian house

2 double bedrooms.

1 single bedroom / large study

Large lounge with space for 6 person dining table

Bathroom

Kitchen

2nd floor.

Decent neighbours

5 minute walk to pleasant open spaces (my source for blackberries / elderberries / sloes)

Available for 6 months and possible extensions - owner will be out of UK for around 6 months (not me :tears: )

PM me if interested and I will pass on your details.

Clive

Gill (Norwich)
8th-September-2005, 09:50 PM
1 minute walk (really !) to Woodside Park station (Northern Line - High Barnet branch)

Conversion from grand Edwardian house

2 double bedrooms.

1 single bedroom / large study

Large lounge with space for 6 person dining table

Bathroom

Kitchen

2nd floor.

Decent neighbours

5 minute walk to pleasant open spaces (my source for blackberries / elderberries / sloes)

Available for 6 months and possible extensions - owner will be out of UK for around 6 months (not me :tears: )

PM me if interested and I will pass on your details.

Clive
Well this could be the answer - no more long journeys to decent venues from here in the sticks :nice: Any takers to share :wink:
Oh and of course I will need to find a job down there, anyone help me with that one?
We could make elderberry wine, and sloe gin, and just stuff our faces with blackberries :clap:

Missy D
8th-September-2005, 09:55 PM
Well this could be the answer - no more long journeys to decent venues from here in the sticks :nice: Any takers to share :wink:
Oh and of course I will need to find a job down there, anyone help me with that one?
We could make elderberry wine, and sloe gin, and just stuff our faces with blackberries :clap:

Please move here Gill then we could be neighbours. I could even bring you some Hot Chocolate round one evening :clap:

WittyBird
8th-September-2005, 10:04 PM
:rofl: sure no worries you just need to email me your CV. Got loads on at the moment, and even if I hadn't it would only take a few phone calls. :grin:

Lory
8th-September-2005, 11:38 PM
Decent neighbours

Are you sure?

I'll warn you, he means, Me, Missy Dee AND DavidJames :D :rofl:

WittyBird
8th-September-2005, 11:41 PM
Are you sure?

Well if that's the case I want to rent it :rofl: oh the laughs we could have :sick:

David Bailey
9th-September-2005, 08:19 AM
Are you sure?

And, we keep on bumping into each other in Meze restaurants :)

Gill (Norwich)
9th-September-2005, 08:29 AM
Well if that's the case I want to rent it :rofl: oh the laughs we could have :sick:
Ok, so that is me and you, who else wants to share? :clap:

Lynn
9th-September-2005, 09:43 AM
Ok, so that is me and you, who else wants to share? :clap:Me! But I would need a new job too! :tears:

TiggsTours
9th-September-2005, 09:56 AM
:rofl: sure no worries you just need to email me your CV. Got loads on at the moment, and even if I hadn't it would only take a few phone calls. :grin:
Really? What do you do? Perhaps you could find me one. I'll PM you my CV too, if that's OK.

WittyBird
9th-September-2005, 06:17 PM
Really? What do you do? Perhaps you could find me one. I'll PM you my CV too, if that's OK.
sure u can hun :grin:

WittyBird
9th-September-2005, 06:23 PM
Me! But I would need a new job too! :tears:
:grin: ok you as well :rofl: anyone else ? :waycool: