PDA

View Full Version : Please Sponsor CJ

CJ
8th-September-2005, 02:26 PM
:flower: :flower: :flower:

So, here it is:

Fri 18th Nov, as a pre-cursor to BB in Aberdeen, the glorious Baby Peaches will conduct a below-the-neck full body wax on this here CJ.

(how full body "full-body" actually is, we shall confirm asap!!)

All funds raised will be in aid of The PBC Foundation (UK) Ltd. Info here (http://www.pbcfoundation.org.uk)

We will book a room @ the same hotel as the party and the sicker of you may join us to watch/squirm :sick:

As I type this, the prospect of this act of stupidity (only 3 hrs old) has already been pledged £100 (plus £28 gift aid). :what:

So, please sponsor me: either here or PM. If you are a tax payer, please pM me your address and your willingness for us to apply for gift aid. (the govt. will pay an EXTRA 28p for every £1 donated under the gift aid scheme :waycool: )

If you choose not to sponsor, please feel free to donate moisturiser!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

On reading this, Franck may even take pity on me and agree to match my total £ for £!!!!!!!!! Well, maybe not.... :rofl:

Brave or stupid, I know not: but please do impress me with your genorosity.

Your humble,

CJ
:worthy:

LMC
8th-September-2005, 02:39 PM
Stick me down for £10

There'll be an extra tenner on that ON CONDITION that photos do NOT get posted on forum except as attachments so the squeamish amongst us (yeah, that would be me) can enjoy the tales of anguish and pain which we hope you will publish, but don't actually have to look at it.

:hug:

Of course, if someone wants to bid higher for photos to be openly displayed...

all in a good cause

Buttons
8th-September-2005, 02:42 PM
I hope you realise what you are letting yourself in for :eek: . Neil will give you a donation at the football on Sunday. :clap: If you are not too sore to participate:tears:

To pot with the pictures, I want video futage sounds and all :devil: :drool: :wink:

Northants Girly
8th-September-2005, 02:42 PM
No no no! :eek:

Waxing of body hair from male bodies should be outlawed in my opinion - absolutely crimminal! :angry:

Even for charity :devil:

TiggsTours
8th-September-2005, 03:12 PM

Waxing of body hair from male bodies should be outlawed in my opinion - absolutely crimminal! :angry:

:yeah: I agree! :yeah:

I'd pay for him not to get it waxed!

Sparkles
8th-September-2005, 04:09 PM
I'd pay for him not to get it waxed!
Me too - CJ, you're a brave man, but personally I think your hair is much better off where it is :flower:

Scot
8th-September-2005, 04:32 PM
:flower: :flower: :flower:

So, here it is:

Fri 18th Nov, as a pre-cursor to BB in Aberdeen, the glorious Baby Peaches will conduct a below-the-neck full body wax on this here CJ.

Of course you will have to do it to AC/DC "A touch too much" one of your favoured tracks. Put me down for £20.00

Cruella
8th-September-2005, 09:57 PM

I disagree Linda sorry, don't like hairy men, much prefer them smooth :drool: So good luck CJ. You obviously haven't experienced waxing before! Otherwise i don't think you'd have agreed on a whole body job. Owwwww!

Piglet
8th-September-2005, 10:38 PM
I'll sponsor you £10.

I'll also sponsor BP £10 - she can decide where she wants that to go!

Think you are both mad, crazy!! Don't even want to think about it, but happy to sponsor you :hug:

Dreadful Scathe
8th-September-2005, 10:45 PM
We will book a room @ the same hotel as the party and the sicker of you may join us to watch/squirm :sick:

Watch ? I've got the camera and tripod packed and ready. Available for download for £5 a time I think ;)

CJ
9th-September-2005, 12:10 AM
(how full body "full-body" actually is, we shall confirm asap!!)[/SIZE]

Well, just to confirm that, in order to save BP's blushes, no rude bits will be getting done.

So:
legs, arms, chest and back.

Anyone who wants to reconsider their pledge in light of this is free to PM me.

Other than that, thank you for your support...

Missy D
9th-September-2005, 07:54 AM
Well, just to confirm that, in order to save BP's blushes, no rude bits will be getting done.

So:
legs, arms, chest and back.

Anyone who wants to reconsider their pledge in light of this is free to PM me.

Other than that, thank you for your support...

Ah ya joking! Was just booking my flight to Scotland. Right i will sponsor you £10 not to get waxed. (Dee bring your skipping rope up on the 27th we can wax the other bits ourselves then sssssshhhhhhhhh) :rofl:

Lorna
9th-September-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi CJ,

oooh you brave man. :clap: :clap:

Stick me down for a tenner.

See you on Sat,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

John S
9th-September-2005, 11:29 AM
I just hope Baby Peaches makes sure she has several large black bin-bags available for the hair - CJ has been mistaken for Chewbacca, you know. :sick:

Put me down for a tenner.

filthycute
9th-September-2005, 11:55 AM
I know this old guy who looks just like Santa and every year he grows his beard and does loads of stuff for charity. Then come January he always does a beard shave and full body wax for Marie Curie. :clap: Every year he says it's his last time,....he's getting on mind....nearly 80 :eek: but he can't help himself, he's just too generous.
My Point?....well if this fella can do it every year i'm sure CJ will find it a breeze :wink:
Put us down for a tenner, and if you need any help trying to collect sponsor money....maybe nominate someone from each town, just shout.

On seconds thoughts, pm me.....you'll need to save you voice for better use :whistle:

filthycute x

Peaches
9th-September-2005, 06:18 PM
Remember I did try to persuade you to change your mind last night!!!!!!! Remember I did mention the word pain------ a lot!!!!!! :tears: Some guys just can't be told. Be it on your own hairless body! :mad:
But seeing your going through with it put me down for a tenner(that means i'll sponsor you for a tenner) :whistle:
Thanks for the dances
Fiona :hug: :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
9th-September-2005, 06:40 PM
No need to book a room CJ - just do it at the party :D I'll give you a tenner and another fiver if you let someone put those lovely locks on your head into one of those beautiful French plaits with flowers or pearls in it :wink:

CJ
12th-September-2005, 09:38 AM
But seeing your going through with it put me down for a tenner

Peaches,

You can't dance and your mum dresses you funny!!!!!

(That'll be a tenner, then???)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :D

Icey
12th-September-2005, 05:29 PM
Go on then, put me down for a tenner too!

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2005, 05:35 PM
You have a funny hairstyle and you smell like the inside of a tramps sock.

That was free, you still have to give the tenner to CJ :)

Icey
12th-September-2005, 05:38 PM
You have a funny hairstyle and you smell like the inside of a tramps sock.

That was free, you still have to give the tenner to CJ :)

HEY!

My hair may well be in need of a trim but I do NOT smell of tramps socks. So there. Ner. :na:

*Makes note to avoid DS at all costs in future. Nasty, mean smurfy creature.*

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2005, 05:43 PM
Ill join the "no" row at Hammersmith and always say "yes" :)

Peaches
12th-September-2005, 05:54 PM
Peaches,

You can't dance and your mum dresses you funny!!!!!

(That'll be a tenner, then???)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :D

Oh what have you done? :devil: Are you remembering that its BP waxing you and the pain she is going to cause you is now going to be horrendous cos she always does what her mammy tells her :D :D

(that'll be a slap then?????)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

ducasi
12th-September-2005, 07:35 PM
You can put a tenner against my name, but please don't put me down while you do so... :wink:

Baby Peaches
13th-September-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh dear, what have I done!! :sick: Sounds like I am going to have to go and buy up all the wax in Tayside for this event. May need a few helpers on the night so can I have some volunteers please? :clap: Oh, and I will be looking for a nice back massage after this greulling task so any volunteers for that one? :yum:

ElaineB
13th-September-2005, 07:01 PM
Having seen the hairy legs in all their glory at the recent comp :D ., I have to succomb and offer a tenner myself!! Best of luck CJ and Baby Peaches - may I suggest a bottle of whiskey first - each!

You're both mad, I tell you, mad!

Elaine

DianaS
13th-September-2005, 10:36 PM
Have you seen 40 year old virgin? Excellent scene of him having his chest waxed.. Owwwh when they did the nipple it brought tears to my eyes :whistle:
Good luck both! :nice:

Angelina
13th-September-2005, 11:32 PM
Well, my twice monthly eyebrow waxing, never fails to bring a tear to my eyes! :tears:

Just the thought of a full body wax makes me shiver - you are a braver man than i am - god speed!

Put us down for £10 too - pls let us know where we send our cheque to

Dont forget the Kleenex!!!

Angelina + Tony

CJ
7th-November-2005, 11:34 AM
Am down to my last few days of hairiness before the bod gets done.:eek:

Would anyone else care to sponsor me?!?

I'll have a figure for you before it gets done, then after bit I would like to thank everyone for their contributions so far...

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Has been truly humbling.

Thank you.

CJ

Icey
7th-November-2005, 02:28 PM
Just make sure that photos are taken pre and post waxing so that we can appreciate them :D

LMC
7th-November-2005, 02:30 PM
Just make sure that photos are taken pre and post waxing so that we can appreciate them :D
And remember (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149332&postcount=2) there's an extra tenner from me in it for the charidee if photos are posted as attachments rather than open to view (so squeamish pathetic me doesn't have to see them whilst looking at this thread to keep up to date with progress of amount raised...)

LilyB
8th-November-2005, 11:01 PM
Damn! So you won't be parading the new 'hair-free' look this Monday at Jango:sad: . Would have been worth a fair bit to see it:D . Never mind, we'll look upon it as the last time we'll see you in all your hirsute glory:wink: . That's gotta be worth at least a tenner (but only if you'll dance with me:devil: ).

Bring a bucket so's the generous Jango-istas can all contribute to your admirable fund-raising efforts:worthy: .

LilyB

Icey
18th-November-2005, 02:45 PM
Hey CJ, I hope you are enjoying the last few hours of hairy legs, arms, chest and back :rofl: :rofl:

Hope it goes well tonight and don't forget the photos :clap:

drathzel
19th-November-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey CJ, I hope you are enjoying the last few hours of hairy legs, arms, chest and back :rofl: :rofl:

Hope it goes well tonight and don't forget the photos :clap:

Well.... did he do it?

TheTramp
19th-November-2005, 12:24 PM
Well.... did he do it?

He did. And it was quite scary and horrible to watch*.

* Even though I tried hard not to. It was like passing an accident on the road, you just can't stop yourself....

Heather
19th-November-2005, 03:50 PM
He did. And it was quite scary and horrible to watch*.

* Even though I tried hard not to. It was like passing an accident on the road, you just can't stop yourself....

:yeah: :yeah:

I saw bits of CJ I've never seen before ( and never want to again!!!!!:rofl: )

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
xx

Lindsay
19th-November-2005, 05:59 PM
It was very amusing, until he went into a state of mild shock.. But they just carried on ripping it out. Even the blisters appearing on his chest didn't seem to worry anyone! But he survived, thanks to Aleks gently caressing his pony tail.
Nice crack CJ, shame you left the best bits hairy though.

How much was raised??

Well done !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ducasi
21st-November-2005, 01:41 AM
Saw him today... Chest is a rather nasty mass of angry blotchiness. His legs and arms are as smooth as a baby's bum – allegedly, I have touched neither in memory.

I think he's well on his way to breaking the thousand mark, though I'm sure he'll still be accepting donations for and against pictures being shown. :wink:

LMC
21st-November-2005, 09:29 AM
Well done CJ :hug: - now show us the money! - how much have you raised so far?

Oh, and make sure you exfoliate AND moisturise so you don't get ingrowing hairs - ouch!

Dizzy
21st-November-2005, 01:17 PM
:yeah: :yeah:

respect to the new hairless one!! :worthy:

Baby Peaches
21st-November-2005, 01:53 PM
It was very amusing, until he went into a state of mild shock.. But they just carried on ripping it out. Even the blisters appearing on his chest didn't seem to worry anyone! But he survived, thanks to Aleks gently caressing his pony tail.
Nice crack CJ, shame you left the best bits hairy though.

How much was raised??

Well done !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done pal, you did great!:clap: The figure raised so far on Saturday was well over £800 and I know that there was still money to come in so as far as I am concerned it was worth the stress!!

I do have to say that it was not blisters on CJ's chest but a reaction (like hives) to the heat of the wax and also the tummy is a very sensitive area. I have seen this before on some ladies legs. Yes we were concerned but good old CJ has a concience and wished to continue. What a man:worthy:! A massive big thank you also to Giddy Giraffe (Nathalie) for without her I would have been there until about 4 am and also we wouldn't have had wax!!:hug:

Thanks to all of you who donated to the charity!:clap:

Shaz.xx:flower:

Piglet
21st-November-2005, 02:06 PM
Got to say the legs looked very fetching!

Well CJ and BP! (Glad I wasn't there to watch and wouldn't have been dragged along to it either!) Fantastic news the amount raised so far!

foxylady
21st-November-2005, 09:15 PM
Got to say the legs looked very fetching!

The legs felt very nice too ! :wink:

Zebra Woman
21st-November-2005, 09:56 PM
Well done pal, you did great!:clap: The figure raised so far on Saturday was well over £800 and I know that there was still money to come in so as far as I am concerned it was worth the stress!!

I do have to say that it was not blisters on CJ's chest but a reaction (like hives) to the heat of the wax and also the tummy is a very sensitive area. I have seen this before on some ladies legs. Yes we were concerned but good old CJ has a concience and wished to continue. What a man:worthy:! A massive big thank you also to Giddy Giraffe (Nathalie) for without her I would have been there until about 4 am and also we wouldn't have had wax!!:hug:

Thanks to all of you who donated to the charity!:clap:

Shaz.xx:flower:

Well done CJ. What a man! :worthy:

Big hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh ...and if you need any help exfoliating your legs...I have some new sparkly shoes.

Icey
21st-November-2005, 09:58 PM
Photos! Where are the photos?

CJ
22nd-November-2005, 01:10 PM
will reply later today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dance Demon
22nd-November-2005, 01:21 PM
Respect to you sir:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: ......was a pleasure to host this very worthwhile event. You are a very brave man, and I hope everyone was generous, and you collected a good sum for the PBC foundation. Well done Baby Peaches & Giddy Giraffe, for doing the needful. Much respect all round:worthy: :cheers:

CJ
22nd-November-2005, 04:17 PM
Well, it would appear that today is a sensible day, so I shall get it out of the way then normal service will be resumed tomorrow!!!!

Firstly, we have hit the £1000 mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

We have more money to come in, and we'll add it together (+ all the relkevant tax) and get you a final figure!!

(Those sending cheques:
The PBC Foundation (UK) Ltd
54 Queen St.
Edinburgh
EH2 3NS
made payable to The PBC Foundation:flower: thank you.)

Secondly, a huge thanks to DD, Dave and all @ Route 66 for hosting the event. In the buckets (and extra sponsorship that night) we made £171.30 so thank you to everyone involved.

Silver Fox, this whole sorry sad state of affairs is entirely youtr fault and your back pain was nothing more tha karma, get over it!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: (I hope it's better):devil:

Baby Peaches: what a trooper. I know this stressed you a little and you worked bloody hard on the night. I will never be able to thank you enough: for doing it, for being so gentle with me and for caring as much as you did.:hug:

Giddy Giraffe: a trooper's trooper!! You came in at the last moment and you literally saved the day!! (Nugget features here got the wrong wax!! I tried to get it cancelled !!!:rofl: :rofl: ) Without your help, and expertise, BP would have been there til some time this morning doing it all!!:worthy:

And so, as of this moment we are at £1034.30. We still have stuff to add, but we shall keep you informed.
Thank you to everyone who contributed!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The pics/vid will be on the band website this week, and we'll let you see the URL as soon as we have it.

The event itself?!?!

Ok, it did hurt. The first strip was the inside of the ankle, and it was an interesting one!!

Legs were ok. Chest hurt and underarms were a nightmare.

There was lots of humour around which helped no end!! (particularly at the time I was on my back with my legs up at my chest!!)

The highlights were those moments when I had BP giving my turkified legs a massage whilst GG stripped other bits, as Aleks work her kinesiology on my feet, Sparkles gave me a head massage/hair stroking session and Isobelle held my hands and kept my gaze in those eyes of hers...:yum:

Lowlights?? Well, half way through my chest I went into shock, had to be resussitated 7 times, picked up by air ambulance then brought back for the rest of my torture. :rofl:

Seriously, I was well looked after. It was an experiance I'm glad I've done once but, no, I won't be doing it again!!:yeah:

LMC
22nd-November-2005, 04:23 PM
The pics/vid will be on the band website this week, and we'll let you see the URL as soon as we have it.
On the basis that I don't have to click on that URL and can therefore avoid the pics/video, that'll be £20 from me to account for (+Gift Aid). Well done that man... oh, and you have a Truth and a Dare to catch up on now too... :devil:

Tessalicious
22nd-November-2005, 04:35 PM
Just to clarify for those of us who weren't there, just how full was full-body, in the end?

CJ
22nd-November-2005, 04:43 PM
Just to clarify for those of us who weren't there, just how full was full-body, in the end?

To quote a good friend of mine... I now have a pair of "hairy boxer shorts!!":rofl: :rofl:

Baby Peaches
22nd-November-2005, 04:46 PM
To quote a good friend of mine... I now have a pair of "hairy boxer shorts!!":rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have to give those parts a chance in the cold you know!

Giddy Giraffe
26th-November-2005, 01:00 PM
I do have to say that it was not blisters on CJ's chest but a reaction (like hives) to the heat of the wax and also the tummy is a very sensitive area. I have seen this before on some ladies legs. Yes we were concerned but good old CJ has a concience and wished to continue. What a man:worthy:!
:yeah:

A massive big thank you also to Giddy Giraffe (Nathalie) for without her I would have been there until about 4 am and also we wouldn't have had wax!!:hug:
You're very welcome!:cheers:
I can't say it was a pleasure though, as I felt about as shaky as CJ was after the waxing was all done with....:sick:
Nevermind, like you said in your post Baby Peaches, a lot of money has been raised so I'm sure it has been worth while in the end. So, well done to Baby Peaches and to all of you involved! And...congratulations to CJ for raising over a £1000 already!!:worthy:
P.S. Robert, I hope your birthday yesterday was more enjoyable than last Fridays's events..... A late 'Happy Birthday' to you, from Doc Martin and I!:flower:

Nathalie

CJ
5th-December-2005, 02:15 PM
The update is:

still working on vid clips..:sick: Technology is not my friend!!:tears: :blush:

exfoliation works.

goosebumps, hair that is regrowing and only 2mm long, and kilts do NOT work:tears: :tears:

Running total is over £1100.

I know lots of cool people who have helped, supported and generally taken the pi$$ when required but have put up alot of good money to support this cause.

Thank you all.

:flower: