PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes For Your First Night

Peaches
7th-September-2005, 12:19 AM
:flower: Hi Shazzie P I hope all goes well on your first night teaching MJ in Stavangar. :grin: I know you have worked hard to get it started :hug: :kiss: Good luck :kiss: yer mammy xx

Piglet
7th-September-2005, 12:33 AM
Lots of best wishes from your Bed Buddy too!

:clap: :flower: :clap: Knock 'em dead!! :clap: :flower: :clap:

Tiggerbabe
7th-September-2005, 02:24 AM
Have a great night Sharon :hug:

Lorna
7th-September-2005, 10:17 AM
Hi,

just to wish you good luck. Hope you really enjoy it.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

John S
7th-September-2005, 12:34 PM
Good luck, Sharon. I hope you've got the correct phrases sussed out.

Maybe our Norwegian contingent on the Forum can make sure you avoid the pidgin-Norwegian equivalent of these teacher's instructions:
- "Move five round ladies, please"
- "Ladies, always try to spin on your balls"
- "Men, raise your right arm across your breasts"
- "Men, make the forward ladies come"
- "Men, return your ladies to where they came from"
- "Men, if you are firm the ladies will know what to do"
- "Give your partner clap"

(I think I should stop now!)

Monika
7th-September-2005, 12:58 PM
Best of luck with your first night Sharon :flower:
Hope you have a brilliant time :nice:
Hopefully manage to join in whenever I am in Norway

Take care and all the best
Mon x

Ps: Do you have a distribution list (e-mails/pm) I can sign up to for special events for us over here that might make it to Stavanger from time to time (parties, workshop etc...?)

drathzel
7th-September-2005, 01:38 PM
Good luck, hope all goes well for you!!! :hug: :flower:

Baby Peaches
7th-September-2005, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone for your good luck messages. I am shaking soooo much I can hardly type this :sick: . JohnS, I will try to make sure I don't use any of the above phrases by mistake! :rofl: :rofl:

Will let you all know how things go. AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

love Shazzie P.xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Petal
7th-September-2005, 04:52 PM
:flower: Hi Shazzie P I hope all goes well on your first night teaching MJ in Stavangar. :grin: I know you have worked hard to get it started :hug: :kiss: Good luck :kiss: yer mammy xx
Good luck shaz, all your hard work will pay off at the launch tonight. Hopefully make it across for another one of your events.

Baby Peaches
8th-September-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi everyone. Thanks a million for your good luck wishes :hug: .

The night went really well :clap: . Luckily the football didn't stop some dancers coming to the class. I really enjoyed teaching them and thankfully they really enjoyed the class and will be returning next week. Pheeww! :whistle:

Have already been asked to do a private party next week and a christmas party in December so hopefully things will continue well.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped get this off the ground. Huge thanks to Steve (the tramp) for getting me here :worthy:! Also special thanks to my buskers (my mum Fiona, John & Hazel, Max and Jillian) and thanks to Franck, James & Melanie and Lorna for all your advice. Oh yes, and to Burge for being an excellent demo!!! :clap: Thanks too to everyone who has generally given me support along the way. :flower:

Okay I am starting to sound like Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars so will stop now.

Cheers :cheers:

Shaz.xx :hug: :hug: :flower:

Piglet
8th-September-2005, 12:43 PM
Have already been asked to do a private party next week and a christmas party in December so hopefully things will continue well.

:clap: Excellent news!! :clap: Well done :flower: - we were worrying here that the football would have caught you out! Luckily we had a fab night in Aberdeen too! I'm sure it wont be long until they're all hooked! :clap:

Petal
8th-September-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone. Thanks a million for your good luck wishes :hug: .

The night went really well :clap: . Luckily the football didn't stop some dancers coming to the class. I really enjoyed teaching them and thankfully they really enjoyed the class and will be returning next week. Pheeww! :whistle:

Thanks again to everyone who has helped get this off the ground. Huge thanks to Steve (the tramp) for getting me here :worthy:! Also special thanks to my buskers (my mum Fiona, John & Hazel, Max and Jillian) and thanks to Franck, James & Melanie and Lorna for all your advice. Oh yes, and to Burge for being an excellent demo!!! :clap: Thanks too to everyone who has generally given me support along the way. :flower:

Okay I am starting to sound like Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars so will stop now.

Cheers :cheers:

Shaz.xx :hug: :hug: :flower:

Whoopie, it's all systems go, glad your first night was a success, :clap: there'll be no stopping you now. :cheers: I'm available for future busks, parties, etc ........ :whistle: