PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Champs photos

jivegirl100
5th-September-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi everyone....

Lovely to see you all in sunny Scotland - had a great time as always and some fab dances (even managed to sneak in a dance with Viktor :worthy: !!)

Here are some photos Jon took - hope you can access the site ok.

See you at Southport!!

Claire :flower:
(Newcastle)

www.jhowe.plus.com/ceroc2005

Tiggerbabe
5th-September-2005, 12:43 AM
Fantastic photos Claire - well done Jon! :hug:
(my camera stayed in my bag the whole weekend - again! oops! )

Minnie M
5th-September-2005, 07:50 AM
Here are some photos Jon took www.jhowe.plus.com/ceroc2005
:yeah: :clap: :worthy: :cheers: :clap: :yeah:
thank you they are fab :worthy:
(wish I knew all the names, especially the forumites, although I did recognise a few)

Lory
5th-September-2005, 08:03 AM
Wow, I'm impressed! Brilliant pics! :worthy: :cheers:

I especially love the one of Elaine and Simon.. very passionate! :devil: :yum:

Thor
5th-September-2005, 09:49 AM
First page of photographs looks great, getting missing images for all of the ones on the other two pages when I look at them or ask for bigger images. :(

-Thor

robd
5th-September-2005, 10:01 AM
First page of photographs looks great, getting missing images for all of the ones on the other two pages when I look at them or ask for bigger images. :(

-Thor
I'm getting missing images on all pages.

Northants Girly
5th-September-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm getting missing images on all pages.Me too :(

Sparkles
5th-September-2005, 10:22 AM
Me too :(
:yeah:
:tears: - I wanted to see the photos... :(

Lory
5th-September-2005, 10:26 AM
:tears: - I wanted to see the photos... :(Juat thought I'd let you know, it's no longer working for me either :( so it's not you! :)

jivegirl100
5th-September-2005, 10:40 AM
Juat thought I'd let you know, it's no longer working for me either :( so it's not you! :)

Sorry everyone!! Slight technical hitch.. photo's should be back online by the end of the day..

dee
5th-September-2005, 11:53 AM
:tears: - I wanted to see the photos... :(

Me too :tears:

ducasi
5th-September-2005, 12:43 PM
Sorry everyone!! Slight technical hitch.. photo's should be back online by the end of the day.. They were really good photos – despite the fact that you can just about make me out in the blurry background of two of them.

My photos didn't come out so well – never mind the blurry background, mine had blurry foreground. Might be one or two that are salvageable...

Think I need a faster camera and/or a tripod.

ducasi
5th-September-2005, 01:50 PM
My photos didn't come out so well – never mind the blurry background, mine had blurry foreground. Might be one or two that are salvageable... Here's one of my photos... Although it's a bit of a mess, I think it's quite cool. :cool:

Easter Bunny
5th-September-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm getting missing images on all pages.

Snap.... me too. :tears: but big thanks for taking them.

Can anyone suggest what the problem is ?

jivegirl100
5th-September-2005, 02:26 PM
Snap.... me too. :tears: but big thanks for taking them.

Can anyone suggest what the problem is ?

It's us, not you... Jon resized some of the photos last night as the orientation of some of them was wrong (landscape as portrait!) but for some reason they've not uploaded after he's made the changes.

We'll sort them out tonight - promise :nice:

Claire

jivegirl100
5th-September-2005, 05:52 PM
OK - should be working again now... enjoy!!

Groovy Dancer
5th-September-2005, 06:03 PM

Real cool pics :waycool:

dee
5th-September-2005, 07:08 PM

At last i got to see them :clap: they are brilliant :flower:

ElaineB
5th-September-2005, 08:06 PM
Wow, those are incredible photo's - amazing quality!!! Thanks for the 'passionate' one in particular! :flower:

Elaine

skippy
6th-September-2005, 12:14 AM
Great photo's
My camera decided to break that day and I didn't manage to get any video footage either. :tears: :tears:

PS. Great picture of Sam (who won the lucky dip) smiles alround but who wont have dancing with the lovel Denise!!! :flower:

Bex
6th-September-2005, 08:44 AM
Great pictures but I desperately wanted to see some of Nicole & Simon and Phil & Denise in the Open - are there any???? :flower:

Simon r
6th-September-2005, 09:02 AM
Great pictures but I desperately wanted to see some of Nicole & Simon and Phil & Denise in the Open - are there any???? :flower:

Starting to wonder if we did compete.....hey ho

ElaineB
6th-September-2005, 10:27 AM

I expect there are some official photos somewhere Simon - these ones were taken by an ordinary punter with a love a photgraphy (and an awful lot of talent!). :flower:

Of course you competed - didn't you hear us cheering??? :clap:

Elaine

Easter Bunny
6th-September-2005, 11:26 AM

I'll say you two competed ! Your were fantastic. Great to see you competing with Nicole again - I got a 'Wimbledon' neck from my head flicking side to side trying to watch you all at the same time.

Pity there is not an official DVD, would like to see it all again.

I missed getting a dance with you Simon, still can't complain too much after Weston eh ?

Lesley

jivegirl100
6th-September-2005, 01:00 PM
I expect there are some official photos somewhere Simon - these ones were taken by an ordinary punter with a love a photgraphy (and an awful lot of talent!). :flower:

Of course you competed - didn't you hear us cheering??? :clap:

Elaine

Sorry to anyone we missed - we were just taking photos for the fun of it and tried to balance taking photos with watching all the great dancers!! We thought we'd share them since they came out ok!

jivegirl100
6th-September-2005, 01:02 PM
Sorry to anyone we missed - we were just taking photos for the fun of it and tried to balance taking photos with watching all the great dancers!! We thought we'd share them since they came out ok!

The people photographed was also based on the side of the room we sat... very lazy I know :blush:

Baby Peaches
6th-September-2005, 01:10 PM
At last i got to see them :clap: they are brilliant :flower:

:yeah: Thanks for those. Welll done!! :clap: :hug:

azande
6th-September-2005, 01:27 PM
Great pictures!

Thank you

Dancing Veela
6th-September-2005, 02:06 PM
Pity there is not an official DVD, would like to see it all again.

Lesley

Lesley,

I took quite a bit of video - and would be willing to send a copy down to anyone who wanted one - £6 (£1 for the DVD and postage and £5 to Scot for the charity). However you need to be warned it's not professional by any stretch of the imagination and it's a pretty biased video - a lot of Alan and I - and a lot of Dundonians. To give you a better idea it's taken from the right hand side corner by the stage.

I got the final showcases (and very annoyed I didn't take the pink panther one) - and I got the team - but it's not a very good angle. Both of these were taken from the front.

Dundonians - I'll do a couple of spare copies and you can try before you buy.

Love Dancing Veela (AKA Avril seeing as it's such a long time since I've been on the forum)

P.S. just to join the usual love in - Scot, it was fab as always - Gang, thanks for cheering yourselves hoarse - Alan, it was a blast and thanks for getting us to the final

Easter Bunny
6th-September-2005, 02:50 PM
Lesley,

I took quite a bit of video - and would be willing to send a copy down to anyone who wanted one - £6 (£1 for the DVD and postage and £5 to Scot for the charity).
I

Ooooh Yes please, PM me your address and I will send a cheque with my address.

Thank you :flower: :hug:

Lesley

Easter Bunny
6th-September-2005, 02:54 PM

The photos are brilliant (biased because there are 4 / 5 of me) thank you soooo much :hug: - as I did not take my camera so would not have had a momento of the occasion and pic of my dwas partner who was such a nice guy.

x Lesley

Funky Mado
6th-September-2005, 07:30 PM
Great photos!! :worthy: :clap:
I was rather :mad: :angry: :mad: when my camera decided to make all the pics I took a huge blurr of mangled colour that didn't look vaguely like they were suppose to be people.
Did anyone else manage to get any???

Avril I might have to take you up on your offer.

FMxx :flower:

skippy
6th-September-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi there
Already did. :clap: The DVD is really good and there are quite alot of other peolpe even my fab lucky dip partner. :blush: :flower:

Dancing Veela
7th-September-2005, 09:33 AM
If anybody wants this DVD (with all the warnings above) - £6 - £5 to Scot for the charity and £1 to cover costs (although if it doesn't cost me this much then I'll just give more to Scot) - then just PM me and let me know.

DVx

Baby Peaches
7th-September-2005, 10:41 AM
If anybody wants this DVD (with all the warnings above) - £6 - £5 to Scot for the charity and £1 to cover costs (although if it doesn't cost me this much then I'll just give more to Scot) - then just PM me and let me know.

DVx

I would love a copy since I missed the whole event :tears: . Peaches will see you about it. Really looking forward to seeing it! Thanks. :worthy: :hug:

Cruella
15th-September-2005, 05:36 PM
Lesley,

I took quite a bit of video - and would be willing to send a copy down to anyone who wanted one - £6 (£1 for the DVD and postage and £5 to Scot for the charity). However you need to be warned it's not professional by any stretch of the imagination and it's a pretty biased video - a lot of Alan and I - and a lot of Dundonians. To give you a better idea it's taken from the right hand side corner by the stage.

I got the final showcases (and very annoyed I didn't take the pink panther one) - and I got the team - but it's not a very good angle. Both of these were taken from the front.

Dundonians - I'll do a couple of spare copies and you can try before you buy.

Love Dancing Veela (AKA Avril seeing as it's such a long time since I've been on the forum)

P.S. just to join the usual love in - Scot, it was fab as always - Gang, thanks for cheering yourselves hoarse - Alan, it was a blast and thanks for getting us to the final
Just wondering if anyone got the doubles on video. Would love to see how we looked!

paul stevo
15th-September-2005, 07:19 PM
Great pics......several of my girlfriend dancing with another bloke and looking miserable in them all !!! :grin:

God I`m soooo shallow !!!

Piglet
17th-September-2005, 11:54 AM
Just to reiterate what Skippy said and what I've said on another totally unrelated thread (about feeling tired of all things!)

:clap: :clap: Dancing Veela's DVD of the Musselburgh competition is fantastic! :clap: :clap:

I can highly highly highly recommend it (and I'm not on commision or anything - honest!)