PDA

View Full Version : Free advice!

LMC
4th-September-2005, 10:29 AM
... is usually worth what you paid for it.

There has been lots of agony-aunt type stuff on Singletons Sofa and we have some Very Good amateur psychologists on the forum (can't help thinking of the doctor's wife dies young cliche somehow?)

So, I thought that we should maybe start an advice column, because I'm in need of some :sad: - so post your problems here and your fellow forumites will do their best to help (or at least cheer everyone else up by taking the p***, thus increasing the sum total of happiness in the world)

I could really use some advice and support on a personal matter...

I've seen the advice about tying hair back if it's long (that would be the hair on the head I'm talking about BTW). But being walloped with a pony tail actually hurts more than being slapped with loose flying hair. I tie my hair back if I get really hot, but I actually really like the sensation of my hair flying out on a fast turn/spin.

But the *real* problem is that I'm worried that I'm starting to develop sadistic tendencies (shut up at the back there, the axe murder was never proved). I find the sensation of my hair whipping a man's arm rather pleasurable. What should I do?

Minnie M
4th-September-2005, 10:48 AM
Ask the Agony Smurf :worthy:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3449&page=5&pp=20&highlight=smurf

Dizzy
4th-September-2005, 10:50 AM
Your favourite film doesn't happen to be 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' , does it??!! :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
4th-September-2005, 12:01 PM
I find the sensation of my hair whipping a man's arm rather pleasurable. What should I do?Publish a list of your prices.

LMC
4th-September-2005, 06:55 PM
Publish a list of your prices.
Sorry you had to post that publicly, as my PM box was full.

Gojive
4th-September-2005, 07:05 PM
Sorry you had to post that publicly, as my PM box was full.

If you're box is full, surely life is fine? :wink: :whistle: :na: