PDA

View Full Version : The Common Cold (Summer Version)

Minnie M
2nd-September-2005, 09:58 PM
anyone got a cure .....
:flower:
made a batch of Jewish Penicilin, taking zinc + vit C, sudafed etc., etc., but still feel yuck :tears: :tears:

thought I would start a new thread for this rather than hijack the Twyford one !

Whitebeard
2nd-September-2005, 11:00 PM
Shouldn't that be commad code?

Sorry to be almost as nasty as ******* - get better soon.

Minnie M
3rd-September-2005, 10:04 AM
Tried Mary's remedy last night - kinda helped, it seems to have shifted a bit now (wont bore you with my symptons :eek: )

Anyone else suffering ??

And any more sure fire cures ??? (well Mary's one did help)

under par
3rd-September-2005, 10:19 AM
Tried Mary's remedy last night - kinda helped, it seems to have shifted a bit now (wont bore you with my symptons :eek: )Anyone else suffering ??

And any more sure fire cures ??? (well Mary's one did help)

No sure fire remedy from me....So rest and get well soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of hugs can help sometimes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Minnie M
3rd-September-2005, 11:41 AM
Thank you UP - got lots of real hugs from my little grandson last night - he has a cold too, so I was allowed - and they certainly helped

Proud grandma - this is young Joe

Missy D
4th-September-2005, 12:57 PM
Thank you UP - got lots of real hugs from my little grandson last night - he has a cold too, so I was allowed - and they certainly helped

Proud grandma - this is young Joe

Hope you are feeling much better now! On the rare occasion that i get a cold, Chicken soup is always a great cure and fresh oranges. Oh and lots of sleep. :flower:

Ah and how cute is little Joe - takes me back when Amy was that age. :hug:

Minnie M
4th-September-2005, 01:55 PM
Hope you are feeling much better now! On the rare occasion that i get a cold, Chicken soup is always a great cure and fresh oranges. Oh and lots of sleep. :flower:

Ah and how cute is little Joe - takes me back when Amy was that age. :hug:
The Soup + oranges seems to be working, couldn't sleep much though as I have developed a cough now :tears:

Yes Joe is very cute, and also very loving, he really looked after me yesterday and he only 6 and a half :yeah: They went home yesterday afternoon - Jack (my son) had to get home for the cricket :mad: or was it football - he is sports mad :rolleyes:
Staying in helped - but really gutted I missed going to Twyford etc. :tears:

LMC
4th-September-2005, 07:22 PM
The Soup + oranges seems to be working, couldn't sleep much though as I have developed a cough now :tears:
I find that peppermint tea, drunk as hot as you can stand it, helps clear the sinuses... maybe adding honey will help with the cough?

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Minnie M
4th-September-2005, 07:55 PM
I find that peppermint tea, drunk as hot as you can stand it, helps clear the sinuses... maybe adding honey will help with the cough?

Hope you feel better soon :flower: