PDA

View Full Version : Your Public Service Announcement...

Purple Sparkler
2nd-September-2005, 05:56 PM
Just in case any of you worry about me not posting like a woman possessed next week, it's because I'll be in Spain, kayaking, mountain biking, launching myself off the side of a mountain with an instructor strapped to my harness, watching Flamenco (I hope) and endurance shopping.

Normal service will be resumed on the 13th, when I get back to work.

Minnie M
2nd-September-2005, 07:12 PM
Just in case any of you worry about me not posting like a woman possessed next week, it's because I'll be in Spain, kayaking, mountain biking, launching myself off the side of a mountain with an instructor strapped to my harness, watching Flamenco (I hope) and endurance shopping.
Have a WONDERFUL TIME :flower:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
2nd-September-2005, 07:50 PM
Have a great time PS, don't worry about us forumites, i'm sure that someone will manage to fill your very big shoes whilst you are gone :) :whistle:

Robin
3rd-September-2005, 01:55 AM

Normal service will be resumed on the 13th, when I get back to work.

so in other words, you won't be on the forum whilst you're on holiday when you won't have enough time to seek out that internet cafe - but you'll have plenty of time when you're back working.
I see.
:wink: