PDA

View Full Version : Bring New Kid back

stewart38
1st-September-2005, 05:17 PM
Has anyone seen her ???

Sparkles
2nd-September-2005, 09:14 AM
:rofl:

OK, so even if LMC gets her way and has the other thread blocked (I don't see why it should be blocked btw), it looks like her new name is still causing confusion! :rofl:

Stewart38 - just so you know, New Kid has changed her online name to LMC.

S. x

stewart38
2nd-September-2005, 09:16 AM
:rofl:

OK, so even if LMC gets her way and has the other thread blocked (I don't see why it should be blocked btw), it looks like her new name is still causing confusion! :rofl:

Stewart38 - just so you know, New Kid has changed her online name to LMC.

S. x

yes happy to have this thread deleted

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-September-2005, 10:10 AM
No, in fact I think the NewKid that we used to know and love (a bit) has been kidnapped and replaced by an evil alien presence called 'The LMC'. Let's have a campaign: "FREE THE NEWKID 1!"

stewart38
2nd-September-2005, 10:21 AM
No, in fact I think the NewKid that we used to know and love (a bit) has been kidnapped and replaced by an evil alien presence called 'The LMC'. Let's have a campaign: "FREE THE NEWKID 1!"

Wouldn't that upset LMC though :whistle:

It just doesnt have that ring to it

LMC
2nd-September-2005, 10:26 AM
No, in fact I think the NewKid that we used to know and love (a bit) < gratuitous reformatting and edits so I can deliberately twist meaning - LMC >
Does that mean you (plural, unspecified, presumably including but not limited to you personally) don't love me *at all* any more?

Definitely sticking with the new ID then :devil:

JoC
2nd-September-2005, 12:33 PM
No, in fact I think the NewKid that we used to know and love (a bit) has been kidnapped and replaced by an evil alien presence called 'The LMC' Or a walk-in spirit. Hey New Kid, are you out there??? Did you get the belly-dancing body then? But wait it was LMC who was after that wasn't it... oh I'm confused now who's in which body :confused: