PDA

View Full Version : Kyle & Sarah

Minnie M
31st-August-2005, 08:59 PM
Rebel Yell - October 1st (Ceroc Surrey) if you are interested in West Coast Swing this couple (IMHO) are the tops - see for yourselves

- really good clips and they last 4 to 5 mins each one :clap:

Kyle & Sarah (http://www.dancejamproductions.com/championsweekend/weekend1.html)

Simon
1st-September-2005, 11:41 AM
Rebel Yell - October 1st (Ceroc Surrey) if you are interested in West Coast Swing this couple (IMHO) are the tops

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
I think they're based in Fresno, near Yosemite, California. And where will I be while they're over here? Yosemite, California. Ironic? Yes. Gutted? Yes (don't tell the Missus. It's our Honeymoon! :whistle: )

Donna
1st-September-2005, 02:11 PM
These two are absolutely amazing!!!!!! Wish I could dance like that!! :sad: :tears:

Minnie M
1st-September-2005, 02:38 PM
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
I think they're based in Fresno, near Yosemite, California. And where will I be while they're over here? Yosemite, California. Ironic? Yes. Gutted? Yes (don't tell the Missus. It's our Honeymoon! :whistle: )
Bad timing Simon :whistle: couldn't arrange your wedding around dance dates :blush:

Seriously wishing all the very very very best for the future and enjoy your honeymoon (I'm sure you will get some dancing in :grin: )

Hopefully Wes & John will book this amazing couple for June Southport :D they are my favourites :worthy:

Simon
1st-September-2005, 05:52 PM
Hopefully Wes & John will book this amazing couple for June Southport :D they are my favourites :worthy: I hope so, too, because I'll be there! :clap

(I'm sure you will get some dancing in) I am taking my dancing shoes and have arranged a private lesson for our second day in San Francisco! :whistle: :whistle: Could be a short marriage! :wink: