PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc European Championships

Jive Brummie
30th-August-2005, 06:17 PM
Having heard of Mr Ellard expanding into France and Italy I started thinking as to whether it would be possiblle to run a competition to find Europes best.

My initial thoughts would be to hold it in Paris...purely because it sounds better and has more appeal than anywhere in the UK (IMO :whistle: ) and it could be somewhat reminiscent of Blackpool :rofl: ...(with the tower I mean :worthy: )

Comments on a postcard to....

this thread.

JB x x

Will
30th-August-2005, 06:38 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

What about the World Ceroc Championships that I thought Adam Nathanson was brokering between all the Ceroc Companies world wide, to be held in Singapore?

Minnie M
30th-August-2005, 06:45 PM
Don't forget Germany (http://www.munichjive.com/) - anyone remember JK Jive (pre Rebel Roc) Joseph Reale (ex Guildford Ceroc dancer before that)

Joe said they are doing really well - I reckon he might be interested in the idea

David Bailey
30th-August-2005, 07:46 PM
I think at the moment it'd be a bit too much like the US "World Series" - i.e. be very limited, I doubt that there'd be much competition to the UK, with honorable exceptions for Oz and NZ of course.

Wait until proper MJ traditions have developed in a few more countries, then maybe a legit world competition would be feasible.

Oops - I forgot that Competitions Are Evil. Damn, I keep forgetting that one... :blush: