PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 3rd Sept - Twyford Freestyle!!

Bex
30th-August-2005, 12:07 PM
Twyford freestyle on this Saturday 3rd September, 8.00pm till midnight.

Music by the Maestro himself TWK, also (fingers crossed) we're hoping 'Dan the Man' Hudson will be playing a set for us too!! :waycool: Which means us lucky ladies will get to dance with them both! :clap:

Usual complimentary tea, coffee & cookies later on :drool:

Who's a comin then?

Bex

Sparkles
30th-August-2005, 01:53 PM
I'll be there - especially if you can guarantee me a dance with the DJs :drool: :drool: (and your lovely self, of course :flower: ).
S. x

under par
30th-August-2005, 03:25 PM
Save me a dance or 2 Bex :drool: :drool: :flower:

Bex
30th-August-2005, 03:26 PM
I'll be there - especially if you can guarantee me a dance with the DJs :drool: :drool: (and your lovely self, of course :flower: ).
S. x

You're on!! Can't guarantee a dance with 'Dan the Man' though :sad: , he's still trying to sort out a babysitter!!! However, I'm sure Diva will allow her new hubbie a couple of dances, if we can prize the newly weds apart that is!! :whistle: :D

Bex
30th-August-2005, 03:27 PM
Save me a dance or 2 Bex :drool: :drool: :flower:

Of course!!!!! :clap:

Bex
30th-August-2005, 03:33 PM
Forgot to say, Twyford is now a no-smoking venue :flower:

Sheepman
30th-August-2005, 04:33 PM
Forgot to say, Twyford is now a no-smoking venue :flower: :clap: :D :clap:
I'll be there.

Greg

Msfab
30th-August-2005, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately I cant be there this week :tears: because Im going to be on my way to Australia!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

under par
30th-August-2005, 06:38 PM
Unfortunately I cant be there this week :tears: because Im going to be on my way to Australia!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a turn coat :whistle: ........where is your dedication eh :wink: .........huh holidays indeed.... :angry:

Clive Long
30th-August-2005, 06:42 PM
Aha! Gotcha !! Miss Campylobacter herself !!

CRL

Msfab
30th-August-2005, 07:13 PM
What a turn coat :whistle: ........where is your dedication eh :wink: .........huh holidays indeed.... :angry:

This trip is dedication!!!

Im trying to cure the world of diarrhoea! :drool:

You'll thank me one day when you come down with Campylobacter!!! :rolleyes:

under par
30th-August-2005, 07:16 PM
Im trying to cure the world of diarrhoea! :drool:

You'll thank me one day when you come down with Campylobacter!!! :rolleyes:

Look there is absolutely no need to swear. :eek:

We are not upstairs now you know!

Back on thread sorry you won't be at Twyford you'll be missed. :hug:

Msfab
30th-August-2005, 07:21 PM
Aha! Gotcha !! Miss Campylobacter herself !!

CRL

Just to point out I am a human, not a microscopic gram negative curly rod shaped bacterium! :cool: Which is the leading cause of bacterial gastroenteritis/diarrhoeal disease in the developed world! :yeah: Sorry I just went into PhD thesis writing mode! :eek:
And I dont go round with a via of campylobacter for unsuspecting victims! :devil: Just their DNA :rolleyes:

Mary
30th-August-2005, 09:28 PM
OK, back on thread - me and Tony should be there. Along with a few other forumites I suspect. And maybe the odd guest new to Twyford. :wink:

I think I mean 'odd' in a nice way.................I think................

M

Dan Hudson
31st-August-2005, 08:30 AM
Confirmed................ I will be there :clap: :clap:

Looking forward to lots of dances with gorgeous ladies :drool:

The wife will be there too :clap:

See you Saturday...... question is.... can I find a shirt to rival Tobys bad taste?? :sick: :really: :what:

BillCo
2nd-September-2005, 12:30 AM
Dan , please don't find a shirt to match Toby's "alternative" shirts !!

See you Sat. :wink:

Bill.

LilyB
2nd-September-2005, 09:31 PM
DavidB & myself will be there - how can anyone resist the offer of free cookies? :yum: And a chance to dance with Dan the Man :drool: And Billco :drool: And Mr Par :drool: And Sheepy :drool: (the list goes on and on and on .....) Gonna be a great night! :clap:

LilyB

Minnie M
2nd-September-2005, 09:56 PM
I want to go - playing Grandma tonight but free tomorrow - but I dot a dold, red dose, sneezin, coffin, ed-ake, and feel generally yuck

anyone got a cure .....

made a batch of Jewish Penicilin, taking zinc + vit C, sudafed etc., etc., but still feel yuck :tears: :tears: :tears:

transferred above to : http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=147904#post147904

Russell Saxby
2nd-September-2005, 11:53 PM
question is.... can I find a shirt to rival Tobys bad taste?? :sick: :really: :what:

Wot about your regular Tuesday shirt, come to think of it - what is wrong with your Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday shirts :D

Just so long as you don't wear one of your normal weekend shirts :sick:

stewart38
3rd-September-2005, 10:17 AM
Me and WB will be there :clap:

WittyBird
3rd-September-2005, 10:20 AM
Me and WB will be there :clap:

If you can sort the directions out :rofl: Hope its half as good as last night :grin:

Rhythm King
3rd-September-2005, 11:30 AM
Was going, but my knackered old back has given up the ghost :mad::tears:. Flat on my back for the last 36 hrs, but hope to be dancing (gently) by next week, sometime.
I was so looking forward to it and had convinced a friend to come and give it a try. Oh, well, next time...

LMC
3rd-September-2005, 11:31 AM
Twyford for me too

under par
3rd-September-2005, 11:33 AM
Was going, but my knackered old back has given up the ghost :mad::tears:. Flat on my back for the last 36 hrs, but hope to be dancing (gently) by next week, sometime.
I was so looking forward to it and had convinced a friend to come and give it a try. Oh, well, next time...

Sorry to hear about your back get well mate soonest :hug:

LMC
3rd-September-2005, 11:36 AM
Gentle non-back hurting :hug: from me too - sorry to hear that

Get well soon :flower:

DavidB
3rd-September-2005, 11:41 AM
DavidB & myself will be there - how can anyone resist the offer of free cookies? :yum: And a chance to dance with Dan the Man :drool: And Billco :drool: And Mr Par :drool: And Sheepy :drool: (the list goes on and on and on .....) Well it looks like I'm not getting a dance with Lily. And everyone else gets a smiley as well - even the cookies!

Looks like I'm propping up the bar again.

LMC
3rd-September-2005, 11:44 AM
Well it looks like I'm not getting a dance with Lily. And everyone else gets a smiley as well - even the cookies!

I'll dance with you (please??? :worthy: )

Cookies.... :drool:

Tessalicious
3rd-September-2005, 11:59 AM
I'll dance with you (please??? :worthy: )

Cookies.... :drool:Can I join the queue? :blush:
(Since LMC, yes that's LMC has very kindly offered to make it possible for me to come by reserving her passenger seat for me :clap: :kiss: )

Dan Hudson
3rd-September-2005, 01:19 PM
Well it looks like I'm not getting a dance with Lily. And everyone else gets a smiley as well - even the cookies!

The wife has offered herself for you Dave :what: :devil:

Russell Saxby
3rd-September-2005, 01:31 PM

I can think of plenty of worse places to be... but somehow methinks you will be in plenty demand - hell if I was coming I would let you throw me around.

under par
4th-September-2005, 02:53 AM
Great night great dancing fab music.

Thankyou to Tony and Mary for a wonderful pre Twyford afternoon :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to TWK and Dan for the music :yeah:

To Billco and Bex for the party night ...still didn't get away from the dance floor tonight to get any cookies :tears: :tears: ONE DAY ....one day!

To all you forumites I managed to dance with thanks for those I missed sorry.

Billco and Bex you are gonna have to arrange a later finish time so I can get to dance with everyone I want to ....please

WittyBird
4th-September-2005, 03:01 AM
My first time there tonight, I thought the venue was great, the music was excellent with a good mixture and I got some great dances. It did however seem to be over far to soon! :grin:

under par
4th-September-2005, 03:07 AM
My first time there tonight, I thought the venue was great, the music was excellent with a good mixture and I got some great dances. It did however seem to be over far to soon! :grin:

Glad to meet you tonight always a pleasure to meet new forumites.

look forward to another dance soon.... :yeah:

WittyBird
4th-September-2005, 03:14 AM
Glad to meet you tonight always a pleasure to meet new forumites.

look forward to another dance soon.... :yeah:

Thank you that's very kind. Will have to make Twyford a regular venue I enjoyed it that much. Coming home in the car with Stewart38 and Gill[norwich] we all said what a good night it was. :grin:

LMC
4th-September-2005, 09:38 AM
A great night :clap:

Over too soon :sad: - but otherwise pretty darn close to being perfect :drool:

stewart38
4th-September-2005, 10:01 AM
Has to be one of the best nites fo ages and last time I went was xmas eve :sad: Wont be leaving it that long again

great mixture of songs played , high standard of dancing

They even had sweets and mints :grin:

Cookies had run out by the time I got to me coffee break :sad: Thankfully Mc Donalds hadnt run out of food

:cheers:

WittyBird
4th-September-2005, 10:05 AM
Cookies had run out by the time I got to me coffee break :sad: Thankfully Mc Donalds hadnt run out of food

:cheers:

McDonalds may not of run out of food but they didn't give us half of what we ordered :tears: typical Johnny no stars type service :sad:

Mary
4th-September-2005, 12:13 PM
Yet another storming night. Thanks Bill and Bex and, of course, Dan and TWK. :worthy: :cheers: :cheers:

M

Gill (Norwich)
4th-September-2005, 02:56 PM
I agree with all that has been said. A fantastic evening. At this rate I am going to have to relocate to the London area!
Thanks to everyone I danced with, and those I didn't I'll catch you next time. I don't think I even got to meet some of you :(
Definately an event to make the effort to get to.

Sparkles
5th-September-2005, 10:20 AM
As always, a storming night. Thank you to Bill and Bex (who STILL didn't dance with me :mad: ) for a wonderful evening.
I was very lucky to get dances with both the DJs and the amazing DavidB :drool: - but I can honestly say I didn't have an 'off' dance all night, all my partners were wonderful, and the music was great (although 'King of the Road' should be banned from all playlists from now on IMO!).

Really need to catch up on some sleep now... shame I have to work :rolleyes:

S. x

frodo
5th-September-2005, 11:07 PM
...and the music was great (although 'King of the Road' should be banned from all playlists from now on IMO!)...

An unfortunate slip of the keyboard :confused: - Surely you meant to say it shouldn't be missed out from playlists. :what:

Tessalicious
5th-September-2005, 11:25 PM
An unfortunate slip of the keyboard :confused: - Surely you meant to say it shouldn't be missed out from playlists. :what: :what: Good luck to the Djs that have to play a set that will please both of you two...