PDA

View Full Version : Share This

Zuhal
26th-August-2005, 05:49 PM
My daughter became interested in MJ and quickly became a competent follow.
She was keen to get her boyfriend interested and we took him to a few classes and venues. They were able to impress their mates with a few practised moves.

They really only danced with each other.
I danced with her again after a 6 month break. UURGKK She has been so busy backleading her boyfriend that the experience with me was not good. She had become move obsessed and could not hear the beat.

Took me a whole evening and her dancing with many partners but I have got her back to being able to follow nicely with the music.

A living breathing example why it is good to rotate in the class and dance with lots of different partners.

Zuhal

under par
27th-August-2005, 03:49 AM
My daughter became interested in MJ and quickly became a competent follow.
She was keen to get her boyfriend interested and we took him to a few classes and venues. They were able to impress their mates with a few practised moves.

They really only danced with each other.
I danced with her again after a 6 month break. UURGKK She has been so busy backleading her boyfriend that the experience with me was not good. She had become move obsessed and could not hear the beat.

Took me a whole evening and her dancing with many partners but I have got her back to being able to follow nicely with the music.

A living breathing example why it is good to rotate in the class and dance with lots of different partners.

Zuhal

Wonderful to be a dad and help out with the important things in life too eh! Zuhal :flower: