PDA

View Full Version : who are these people ?

stewart38
26th-August-2005, 04:30 PM
Bank holiday thoughts

You buy 12 pairs of socks in May by August you can only find 4 pairs. You havent thrown any away so who has comes assumedly at night and takes the rest ?

In March you decide to get rid of all of your loose change around the house by August you have twice as much as you started . Who comes at night and chucks new coins all around the house ?

Who when you have paired all the socks after carefully before putting them in the wash adds and 'extra one' when you have taken the socks out

Who hides the stamps when you need one but you find 11 out of 12 book when you dont need one

Im sure there are loads more but im going to hunt this little gremlins down :angry:

TiggsTours
26th-August-2005, 04:32 PM
In March you decide to get rid of all of your loose change around the house by August you have twice as much as you started . Who comes at night and chucks new coins all around the house ?

That'll be the gremlins who took your socks, its payment.

Sparkles
26th-August-2005, 04:33 PM
Someone is obviously having Friday afternoon sock issues :rolleyes:

stewart38
26th-August-2005, 04:36 PM
Someone is obviously having Friday afternoon sock issues :rolleyes:

Your not pulling the wool over my eyes. Im convinced Ill find my spare electric tooth brush head when the little gremlins put it back where I left it :sad:

LMC
26th-August-2005, 04:39 PM
Bank holiday thoughts

You buy 12 pairs of socks in May by August you can only find 4 pairs. You havent thrown any away so who has comes assumedly at night and takes the rest ?

Who when you have paired all the socks after carefully before putting them in the wash adds and 'extra one' when you have taken the socks out

Who hides the stamps when you need one but you find 11 out of 12 book when you dont need one

Im sure there are loads more but im going to hunt this little gremlins down :angry:

Well, I don't know where the gremlins are, but the portal into their parallel universe is evidently in your washing machine. The coins are in payment for all the socks they steal.

I dunno about the stamps.

Sparkles
26th-August-2005, 04:42 PM
I think they like the tea spoons from our kitchen at work too...

Robin
26th-August-2005, 04:44 PM
Bank holiday thoughts

Had you forgotten you have children ? if you really don;t it sounds like you've acquired some - coz thats what happens at our place and it only started after the kids !

Northants Girly
26th-August-2005, 04:47 PM
You buy 12 pairs of socks in May by August you can only find 4 pairs. You havent thrown any away so who has comes assumedly at night and takes the rest ?Ask your girlfriend . . . . and/or any ex girlfriends . . . . :whistle:

TiggsTours
26th-August-2005, 04:47 PM
And the pens off your desk!

Rebecca
26th-August-2005, 04:49 PM

We are only permitted to write patient notes in black ink. I'm told that 100's of black pens are purchased every month but somehow the gremlins come and make them all blue.

Minnie M
26th-August-2005, 05:11 PM
What I want to know - who is the chap on the motor way etc., who keeps loosing ONE shoe :confused:

TiggsTours
26th-August-2005, 05:18 PM
What I want to know - who is the chap on the motor way etc., who keeps loosing ONE shoe :confused:
He's the same guy who leaves the other one on top of bus shelters.

Robin
26th-August-2005, 05:22 PM
He's the same guy who leaves the other one on top of bus shelters.Kids

What I want to know - who is the chap on the motor way etc., who keeps loosing ONE shoe :confused:Kids again

And the pens off your desk!more kids

In fact I think that the threatened pandemic that the WHO has been going on about is already here ! :whistle:

philsmove
26th-August-2005, 07:41 PM
And the pens off your desk!

I can’t tell you who takes them but I do know were they end up

I recently sold an old Landrover - behind the dash I found 50 biros

Gill (Norwich)
26th-August-2005, 08:42 PM
Your not pulling the wool over my eyes. Im convinced Ill find my spare electric tooth brush head when the little gremlins put it back where I left it :sad:

I can answer that one, you left it in Barcelona :waycool:

dee
29th-August-2005, 06:54 PM

I would love to know that one to :confused: