PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Taxi Gets on his Bike

Stuart M
26th-August-2005, 03:09 PM
..as some may have requested in the past :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if any Glasgow Cerocers fancy sponsoring me in the Pedal for Scotland (http://www.pedalforscotland.org/) cycle run on Sunday, send me a PM. I've been meaning to go round JJs' with my sponsorship form but haven't had the chance (the form's always been in the wrong bag :blush: ).

The benefactors are Barnardo's (as for the Scottish Champs :clap: ) and Children 1st. And Tiso, since the weather forecast for Sunday is so wet I've had to buy new waterproofs :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
26th-August-2005, 03:12 PM
..as some may have requested in the past :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if any Glasgow Cerocers fancy sponsoring me in the Pedal for Scotland (http://www.pedalforscotland.org/) cycle run on Sunday, send me a PM. I've been meaning to go round JJs' with my sponsorship form but haven't had the chance (the form's always been in the wrong bag :blush: ).

The benefactors are Barnardo's (as for the Scottish Champs :clap: ) and Children 1st. And Tiso, since the weather forecast for Sunday is so wet I've had to buy new waterproofs :tears:
put me down for a tenner :)

I got the form for that a few days ago, Pedal for Scotland that is, but was a bit short notice :( I could do the next one maybe.

Graham
26th-August-2005, 03:37 PM
Put me down for a tenner too, but on condition you post a picture of yourself in your cycling gear. :grin:

ducasi
26th-August-2005, 03:44 PM
put me down for a tenner :) :yeah:

Stuart M
26th-August-2005, 03:55 PM
Put me down for a tenner too, but on condition you post a picture of yourself in your cycling gear. :grin:
Which one? There are 24 on the bike...

OK - could have been worse, could have been asked to be photographed dancing in my cycling gear. I mean, dancing with bicycle clips on would just be weird...

Graham
26th-August-2005, 04:12 PM
dancing with bicycle clips on would just be weird...
What - no cycling shorts??? :sad:

Stuart M
29th-August-2005, 07:49 AM
Well Graham - I appreciate, given your current location, that you're starved of nice things to look at, so here I am back in George Square. Having survived 50-odd miles and cycling through Coatbridge :eek:

CJ
29th-August-2005, 11:34 AM
Well Graham - I appreciate, given your current location, that you're starved of nice things to look at, so here I am back in George Square. Having survived 50-odd miles and cycling through Coatbridge :eek:

I was going to throw in a tenner, but after seeing THOSE legs, a fiver it is!!! :rolleyes:

Graham
29th-August-2005, 02:19 PM
Well done mate. :clap: And shame on CJ for spreading those scurrilous rumours that you merely hid behind the wheelie bins in John Street before rejoining the riders at the end to collect your medal.

Please put £10 in for me and I'll get it to you in a couple of weeks.