PDA

View Full Version : Count to ten ....... then count to ten again?

Gus
25th-August-2005, 04:51 PM
ADVICE REQUIRED.

I've done meditation, breatheing techniques etc./ etc. but what happens when you are sat your desk ... have counted to ten, counted to ten again .... and you STILL know that you REAAAALLLLLYYYYY have to tear the head off one of your co-workers ... and that no jury in the land would convict you :innocent:

ChrisA
25th-August-2005, 04:52 PM
... and that no jury in the land would convict you :innocent:
So what's the problem? :devil:

JoC
25th-August-2005, 05:05 PM
ADVICE REQUIRED.

I've done meditation, breatheing techniques etc./ etc. but what happens when you are sat your desk ... have counted to ten, counted to ten again .... and you STILL know that you REAAAALLLLLYYYYY have to tear the head off one of your co-workers ... and that no jury in the land would convict you :innocent:
Announce that you can't stand it!!!!...and you're going to the library to work. That's what I did earlier this afternoon, was great!!!! Peace and quiet apart from the occasional whirring sounds of an ancient microfiche viewer, a lovely view of the Firth of Tay and people working on the roof of a huge listed building being rebuilt around 100m from its original location (seems batty to me but they had to make way for a retail park...). Bliss!!! Got some work done in 1 hour that would have probably taken 3 at my desk.

Or you could just rip their head off and throw it out the window and see what happens?

Gus
25th-August-2005, 05:07 PM
Or you could just rip their head off and throw it out the window and see what happens?Windows are sealed :mad:

CJ
25th-August-2005, 05:10 PM
think of the mess as his severed head hits the glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waycool:

Northants Girly
25th-August-2005, 05:11 PM
ADVICE REQUIRED.

I've done meditation, breatheing techniques etc./ etc. but what happens when you are sat your desk ... have counted to ten, counted to ten again .... and you STILL know that you REAAAALLLLLYYYYY have to tear the head off one of your co-workers ... and that no jury in the land would convict you :innocent:Go buy chocolate :drool:

usually works for me :D

JoC
25th-August-2005, 05:19 PM
Windows are sealed :mad:If you kick the head at the window really hard it might go through anyway. Just be careful you don't cut yourself on the broken glass afterwards.

And having done that, here, have a soothing shoulder and neck massage *rub, knead, etc*. Feeeeeeel the tension draining out through your arms onto the floor, picture the white light travelling around your body and imagine rivers carrying all your anxieties flowing from your fingertips and out of your body leaving you feeling relaxed and oblivious to what you've just done....they left you no choice...knead knead slap, there you go, done!

Gojive
25th-August-2005, 05:25 PM
Just fart in their general direction :)

Gus
25th-August-2005, 05:46 PM
And having done that, here, have a soothing shoulder and neck massage *rub, knead, etc*. Feeeeeeel the tension draining out through your arms onto the floor, picture the white light travelling around your body and imagine rivers carrying all your anxieties flowing from your fingertips and out of your body leaving you feeling relaxed and oblivious to what you've just done....they left you no choice...knead knead slap, there you go, done!LOWER :drool:

David Bailey
25th-August-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, you could always console yourself with the thought that you've joined the "3,000+ posts" club. :grin:

Minnie M
25th-August-2005, 07:28 PM
Go buy chocolate :drool:

usually works for me :D
:yeah: me too :drool:

Feelingpink
25th-August-2005, 08:05 PM
ADVICE REQUIRED.

Do it ... and then say "teddy did it"?

Dan Hudson
25th-August-2005, 08:06 PM
if the co worker i female, send an email to her accidently copying everyone stating her doctor just called with her STD results.... :whistle: kept me amused for hours the other day.. :devil:

Either that or pop out for a lager... iced cold.... :drool:

Little Monkey
25th-August-2005, 10:42 PM
Alternatively, If you still have lots of frustration and anger left even after JoC's massage, then come to my studio for some therapeutic clay-bashing. Or help me recycle clay: Take big lumps of dry clay. Grab mallet or hammer. Start beating until the clay is powdered........ I tell you - it's great anger management!!!

And then if you still feel like you need to calm down and unwind, go down the corridor and visit my friend Lindsey, who does shiatsu massage, Indian head massage, aromatherapy massage, and sports massage...... After an hour of being kneaded and rubbed with relaxing aromatheraphy oils from head to toe, you'll float away on fluffy clouds.....

And if you still feel p*ssed off, just chop the head off your co-worker. And then get on a very fast plane to a hidden away tropical island, where all your wishes and needs will be seen to by scantily clad tropical beauties....

Alternatively, stick with reality; Shout and scream at your co-worker until he/ she is a gibbering wreck and decides to resign just to get away from you! :D

TiggsTours
26th-August-2005, 10:58 AM
I sat at work at an old job once, and with my manager standing right behind me I screamed "I hate this f*****g job!" at the top of my voice, burst into tears and ran out. When I handed my notice in a week later, my manager said he had no idea I wasn't happy!

Dreadful Scathe
26th-August-2005, 11:09 AM
I sat at work at an old job once, and with my manager standing right behind me I screamed "I hate this f*****g job!" at the top of my voice, burst into tears and ran out. When I handed my notice in a week later, my manager said he had no idea I wasn't happy!
:rofl: did the employees name him "Sherlock holmes" after that ? :)