PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Angelique

Minnie M
21st-August-2005, 02:49 AM
Happy birthday lovely lady - hope you are enjoying yourself and being spoilt rotten :clap: :cheers: :kiss: :hug: :yeah:

Lory
21st-August-2005, 07:47 AM
:flower: Happy Birthday Angelique :flower:

I hope your having a brilliant time on holiday and i'm looking forward to sharing with you again at Southport! :hug: Woo hoo, less than 4 weeks away now :clap: :clap: ...

Are you planning to do much dancing in the 'upstairs room' again this time? :rofl:

dee
21st-August-2005, 09:44 AM
Happy Birthday

Hope you have a great day !!! :flower:

Dance Demon
21st-August-2005, 11:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELIQUE

hope you have a great day.....see ya at Southport for another dance or two..
:flower: :hug: :hug: :flower: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
21st-August-2005, 12:03 PM
Happy Birthday Angelique. :hug:

Have a wonderful, fun-filled day :kiss:

Sheena x

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
21st-August-2005, 12:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELIQUE!

Hope your day is truly lovely :flower:

Ash x :hug:

Lynn
21st-August-2005, 12:35 PM
Happy Birthday, have a fab day and remember to claim all your belated birthday dances!

Lynn :flower:

azande
21st-August-2005, 12:56 PM
Have a great day!!

See you at Southport

Clive Long
21st-August-2005, 02:44 PM
Happy Birthday Angelique

I hope you are having a lovely, lovely time on your surprise holiday.
What a great idea!

Clive

Northants Girly
21st-August-2005, 06:10 PM
Happy Birthday Angelique :flower:

angelique
27th-August-2005, 09:42 AM
:yeah:
Thanks for all of your lovely messages above, very kind of all of you!
Many apologies to all of you who attended Ashtons expecting birthday cake, only to find I wasn't there! :eek:
We decided at THE last minute to grab a last minute holiday as a family so off we jolly well went, buckets and spades in hand off to lovely Devon... :grin:
I spent the day on the beach with my loved ones, making sand castles with its own waterway system...(Mr Angelique managed to flood a family that was happily settled on the beach enjoying their lunch :rofl: :rofl: ), then we went into the sea in search of mermaids and cream teas were enjoyed by all! :drool:
So I will be claiming all my outstanding birthday dances and as Southport is looming, who knows, a belated birthday cake might be getting shoved in my suitcase :wink:
:hug: :flower: :kiss: