PDA

View Full Version : Finchley

dee
20th-August-2005, 01:31 PM
Sis and i are going to Finchley this monday 22nd and we were wondering if any of you will be going? i went last week for the first time and had a great night, would be good to see some people from the forum there :flower:

El Salsero Gringo
20th-August-2005, 01:36 PM
Sis and i are going to Finchley this monday 22nd and we were wondering if any of you will be going? i went last week for the first time and had a great night, would be good to see some people from the forum there :flower:Robin will probably be there DJ'ing, DavidJames and I are most likely to be there. Banana Man sometimes turns up later in the evening. Tessalicious can sometimes be persuaded to attend too. Anyone else?

Missy D
20th-August-2005, 01:44 PM
Ah the venue where i started dancing all those years ago! I will be there! I have been there a few times since July and had a lovely time. The music is always good too. Look forward to seeing some other forumites! oh yes and another positive thing no "Corpse man". :clap: Good news for you sis you wont have to bring your ventolin :rofl:

Missy D
20th-August-2005, 02:45 PM
Well Dee if i lose you at this venue I will meet you at the back near the toilet roll cupboard :rofl:

Looks like it will be a really busy night :rofl: :rofl:

David Bailey
20th-August-2005, 03:01 PM
I imagine I'll be there yes :)

The salsa mini-class will be around 9.50 as usual.

Oh, and I'd just like to say, Robin's set last night at Cheshunt was superb - best music set I've heard all year. Lots of lovely Latin... :drool:

So, :worthy: to Robin.

LMC
21st-August-2005, 02:15 PM
After dithering for a few days (what's new? :rolleyes: ) I have decided that much as I love Chesham, a change of scene will do me a world of good, so I shall be there.

Third time lucky dee? - hope we get to meet at last! :hug:

Whose laps are going to be available? :whistle:

Clive Long
21st-August-2005, 02:55 PM
Well if I go, with DJ and ESG, it will be Men in Black 3, MIIIB, Revenge of the Slap-heads (although sadly for some us not a styling choice).

Also, there is a slight danger from having ESG and DJ in the same room that ESG's lepton field will be disturbed and those two facets of David B will fold in on themselves. So I need to save North London from that event. I already have my jockeys outside my dancin' trous.

Maybe if we join hands and chackras at 8pm and chant "wibble, wibble, wibble" we may yet avert disaster.

CRL

LMC
21st-August-2005, 03:02 PM
I already have my jockeys outside my dancin' trous

:really: :what: :eek:

Well, there goes MY day :mad:

Sorry Clive, couldn't resist

Clive Long
21st-August-2005, 03:11 PM
I already have my jockeys outside my dancin' trous
:really: :what: :eek:

Well, there goes MY day :mad:

Sorry Clive, couldn't resist
I was only doing it for you .... and the future safety and happiness of humanity ... mustn't forget that.

LMC
21st-August-2005, 03:15 PM
I was only doing it for you .... and the future safety and happiness of humanity ... mustn't forget that.
Is laughing my head off an appropriate reaction to this? :confused:

:devil: or should I be responding more along the lines of "Flash, I love you, but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth?"

Clive Long
21st-August-2005, 03:22 PM
Is laughing my head off an appropriate reaction to this? :confused:

:devil: or should I be responding more along the lines of "Flash, I love you, but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth?"
Flash?

Maybe we can recruit Lory's new friend in Greenwich?

His outfit sounds suitably super-heroish.

Clive Long
21st-August-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah.

How do you defrost a freezer with a rolling pin, a bucket and an empty window?

Answers on a postcard.

:rofl:

DavidY
21st-August-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh yeah.

Answers on a postcard.

:rofl: :confused: OK I admit defeat - I have no idea what you're on about? :confused:
(My current favourite freezer defrosting tool is an old washing-up liquid bottle full of hot water - empty the freezer and squirt at stubborn ice. Need to put a tray or something underneath to catch the water first of course.)

El Salsero Gringo
21st-August-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh yeah.

Answers on a postcard.

:rofl:It was a plastic dustpan in the end. Maybe there's still some ice-cream left?

Don't you love those thread highjacks where only about four people are going to know what you're talking about? Especially when you're one of the four people.

LMC
21st-August-2005, 06:25 PM
It was a plastic dustpan in the end. Maybe there's still some ice-cream left?

Don't you love those thread highjacks where only about four people are going to know what you're talking about? Especially when you're one of the four people.
No.

Even if you are just really nice :drool: - congrats on 400 rep points.

Don't you just hate those thread hijacks where someone completely fails to contribute anything useful whatsoever to the discussion in hand? :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
21st-August-2005, 06:34 PM
No.

Even if you are just really nice :drool: - congrats on 400 rep points.

Don't you just hate those thread hijacks where someone completely fails to contribute anything useful whatsoever to the discussion in hand? :whistle:OK, I'm suitably abashed. Clive was referring to our attempts to defrost Purple Sparkler's freezer compartment to make sufficient room for two tubs of ice cream last night. Most of the ice got thrown out of the fire-escape doors, hence the 'open window'.

And don't call me nice. I'm decided that if you're going to be evil, I'll settle for being horrible.

Lory
21st-August-2005, 07:06 PM
congrats on 400 rep points.

:yeah: Well done mate! :cheers:

DavidY
21st-August-2005, 07:35 PM
OK, I'm suitably abashed. Clive was referring to our attempts to defrost Purple Sparkler's freezer compartment to make sufficient room for two tubs of ice cream last night. Most of the ice got thrown out of the fire-escape doors, hence the 'open window'.Ahhh - all is clear. I still stick by my washing-up liquid-bottle-with-hot-water tip though *
And don't call me nice.We can give you lots of negative Rep if you really want to lose the "ESG is just really nice" description...

* no responsiblity is accepted if people following this tip melt their freezer, flood their kitchen, increase global warming, forget how to dance etc. etc.

dee
21st-August-2005, 08:43 PM
After dithering for a few days (what's new? :rolleyes: ) I have decided that much as I love Chesham, a change of scene will do me a world of good, so I shall be there.

Third time lucky dee? - hope we get to meet at last! :hug:

Whose laps are going to be available? :whistle:

I do hope we meet, my sister MissyD is coming along to (well i hope so as i dont know the way) :rofl: we were both hoping to meet you on friday, cu tomorrow :flower:

David Bailey
21st-August-2005, 09:02 PM
I do hope we meet, my sister MissyD is coming along to (well i hope so as i dont know the way) :rofl: we were both hoping to meet you on friday, cu tomorrow :flower:
From Aylesbury, it should take around 40 minutes (that's how long it takes me to get there from Finchley.

Your best bet is probably M25 to J23, take A1081 to Barnet, then A1000 to Whetstone, then turn left just before the Barclays bank (onto Oakleigh Road North), then it's the church place about 1/4 mile on the right. (Map here (http://www.cerocmetro.com/finchley.html))

David xx

Robin
22nd-August-2005, 01:35 AM
I imagine I'll be there yes :)

The salsa mini-class will be around 9.50 as usual.

Oh, and I'd just like to say, Robin's set last night at Cheshunt was superb - best music set I've heard all year. Lots of lovely Latin... :drool:

So, :worthy: to Robin.

Ooerr - don't know what to say - but I've got that *envelope* you asked for ready !

see you tomorrow - or in fact later today!

David Bailey
22nd-August-2005, 02:32 PM
Apparently, there will also be an impromptu treble trouble demonstration tonight starring the Three Baldies. :eek:

Also, does anyone know what a "French Girl" move is? It's not on the jiveoholic list, and the word on the street is that it'll be taught tonight...

TiggsTours
22nd-August-2005, 02:57 PM
Is the music at Finchley very Latiny then?

El Salsero Gringo
22nd-August-2005, 03:08 PM
Is the music at Finchley very Latiny then?I don't think anyone can answer that for you, you'll just have to come along and find out.

(quiet everyone - she's a nice dancer, let's persuade her she should attend.)

David Bailey
22nd-August-2005, 03:09 PM
Well, hopefully. :yum: :innocent:

The DJ seems to inconveniently have a mind of his own - very inconsiderate of him - and does throw in weirdo swing music, plus the occasional "Brown Eyed Girl" (don't think I didn't notice that on Friday...). And there's lots of pop-y stuff in between beginners and intermediate classes.

But if you want to know what music's on, I suggest you could ask Robin, I understand he knows the DJ fairly well.

LMC
22nd-August-2005, 03:11 PM
The hell with the music, DJ, ESG and Clive Long all together in the same room has got to be worth 7 quid of anyone's money... you're the cabaret, right guys?

Clive Long
22nd-August-2005, 03:15 PM
MIB (3rd class) here.

I feel you are trying to trap us.

Is it the old "I'll-ask-a-cautious-question-and-hide-my-real-love-for-Latin" tactic?

OR the fiendishly clever "I'll-ask-a-cautious-question-and-make-them-think-I-am really-a-Latin-fiend-whereas-I-really-really-hate-Latin" tactic?

or ......

ooh errrr I think we need RK to sort this tangle out.

CRL

Clive Long
22nd-August-2005, 03:18 PM
The hell with the music, DJ, ESG and Clive Long all together in the same room has got to be worth 7 quid of anyone's money... you're the cabaret, right guys?
Never been done before

It will certainly never be done again.

So if you loved Natalie and Yuval you ain't seen nothing ... :whistle: :wink:

TiggsTours
22nd-August-2005, 03:23 PM
MIB (3rd class) here.

I feel you are trying to trap us.

Is it the old "I'll-ask-a-cautious-question-and-hide-my-real-love-for-Latin" tactic?

OR the fiendishly clever "I'll-ask-a-cautious-question-and-make-them-think-I-am really-a-Latin-fiend-whereas-I-really-really-hate-Latin" tactic?

or ......

CRL

A-ha! You see through my cunning ploy! I like a little bit of Latin, but not all night, oh, and I just LOVE the "weirdo swing stuff" can't beat it! :drool:

Looks like I won't be interrupting my usual Monday night plans in favour of Finchley then.

David Bailey
22nd-August-2005, 03:27 PM
Never been done before

It will certainly never be done again.

So if you loved Natalie and Yuval you ain't seen nothing ... :whistle: :wink:
Lory's also volunteered to be on video duty...

Robin
22nd-August-2005, 04:41 PM
A-ha! You see through my cunning ploy! I like a little bit of Latin, but not all night, oh, and I just LOVE the "weirdo swing stuff" can't beat it! :drool:

Looks like I won't be interrupting my usual Monday night plans in favour of Finchley then.

Well, I like to think of the music as "interpretive" ... plus the fact that the venue manager gives me a kick up the backside now and again !btw the venue manager is "my other half"

its usually pretty good if I may say so myself... possible tendancies to swing and latin - or both mixed if we can .

But as I've said before, its not up to me for you to have a good night - its up to you. If you go out determined *not* to have a good time then you probably won't !

Rhythm King
22nd-August-2005, 05:01 PM

Certainly. Who do you want me to shoot? Oh, you didn't mean like that :blush: Just joking everybody - just carry on as if nothing's happened :whistle:

R-K

Phew, think I got away with that one, Clive...

TiggsTours
22nd-August-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, I like to think of the music as "interpretive" ... plus the fact that the venue manager gives me a kick up the backside now and again !btw the venue manager is "my other half"

its usually pretty good if I may say so myself... possible tendancies to swing and latin - or both mixed if we can .

But as I've said before, its not up to me for you to have a good night - its up to you. If you go out determined *not* to have a good time then you probably won't !

I never go out determined not to have a good night! Its just that I know I enjoy dancing at Twickenham, and enjoy the music there, so I'd be disappointed if I went somewhere else on a Monday, and missed that in favour of somewhere that plays too much Latin for my liking.

Clive Long
22nd-August-2005, 05:46 PM
I never go out determined not to have a good night! Its just that I know I enjoy dancing at Twickenham, and enjoy the music there, so I'd be disappointed if I went somewhere else on a Monday, and missed that in favour of somewhere that plays too much Latin for my liking.
Missing you already ...

David Bailey
22nd-August-2005, 07:08 PM
somewhere that plays too much Latin
:what: :eek: :confused:
Too much Latin?
Too much Latin?
Too much Latin?

Nope - sorry, don't understand the concept... I'm sure you meant to say "too little Latin". :innocent:

Robin
23rd-August-2005, 11:03 AM
Just thought i'd say hope everyone had a good time last night - ended up being a MFG (mini forum gathering) . Think we got all the music bases covered but "you can't please all the people all of the time" - but we did try our hardest !

thanks again all for a great night! :worthy: :worthy:

TiggsTours
23rd-August-2005, 11:05 AM
Just thought i'd say hope everyone had a good time last night - ended up being a MFG (mini forum gathering) . Think we got all the music bases covered but "you can't please all the people all of the time" - but we did try our hardest !

It was pretty good, yeah. Liked the last few tracks, and had a great last dance with ESG, thanks. :hug:

Dizzy
23rd-August-2005, 11:17 AM

Had a great night - Robin, you played some great tunes.

Was sorry to miss the baldie threesome but I was dancing at the time - darn it!! :rofl:

DJ said photos are on thier way.

I had a really good time for a spontaneous dance night and hope that it can be repeated soon. :clap:

David Bailey
23rd-August-2005, 01:00 PM
Was sorry to miss the baldie threesome but I was dancing at the time - darn it!! :rofl:

DJ said photos are on thier way.

Here you go - amazingly, these are the best ones...

(I'm the one in black, with no hair :) )

Missy D
23rd-August-2005, 06:53 PM
Had a great time last night! Nice to finally meet Dizzy, New Kid, El Nombre, Tessalicious, and The Long One :rofl:

Hope to do it all again and get more forumites to join us soon! :flower:

JoC
23rd-August-2005, 07:10 PM
Lory's also volunteered to be on video duty...
So will the film be at a cinema near me or is it going straight to video?

David Bailey
23rd-August-2005, 08:43 PM
So will the film be at a cinema near me or is it going straight to video?
Alas, no video - couldn't do viddy and photos at the same time (Camerawoman 1 wussed out for some reason, fortunately Tessalicious stepped in to, err, immortalise the moment).

Plus, I hadn't worked out all the fancy buttons on the camera, one of them was for night-shooting, but it came out all Blair-Witch-y, colour-wise.

If we can reassemble the Triad for Sat, I'm willing to give it another go though; glutton for punishment that I am.

LMC
23rd-August-2005, 09:14 PM
Great to meet Dee, Missy Dee and TiggsTours last night as well as seeing some more familiar faces

But in the interests of total transparency and accountability for inclusion of all viewers (some of who may not have met the lovely gentlemen concerned)

From L - R - ESG, DJ, CRL

sorry if that spoils it for anyone :whistle:

Lory
23rd-August-2005, 09:17 PM
(Camerawoman 1 wussed out for some reason,
Coughs!

I hope your not insinuating that was me? :really: the first I got to know anything was going on, was when Robin kindly (and discretely) whispered my name over the mic! :worthy:

...at which point, I rudely stopped dancing :blush: and dragged my poor unsuspecting partner over to spectate! :na:

David Bailey
23rd-August-2005, 09:51 PM
I hope your not insinuating that was me?
Actually, no - the first girl I gave the camera to. She took a photo of my leg (at least, I think it was mine, could have been anyone's really...), at which point Tessalicious grabbed it and did her thing.

But, yes - good point, you were supposed to be watching us like hawks young lady, not enjoying yourself... :frown icon:

Also, NK, I could be wrong but I believe that's the first ever public photo of a certain ass - is there an award for that or something?

El Salsero Gringo
23rd-August-2005, 10:08 PM
Also, NK, I could be wrong but I believe that's the first ever public photo of a certain ass - is there an award for that or something?My cover is blown - still, I look different with hair, and of the three of us I at least have the option to grow it back again...

David Bailey
23rd-August-2005, 10:18 PM
My cover is blown - still, I look different with hair, and of the three of us I at least have the option to grow it back again...
Ah, you're just sulking because I paid more attention to Clive with the close moves than I did to you...

LMC
23rd-August-2005, 10:24 PM
*sits with popcorn and enjoys the b*t*hslapping... should we video that as well?*

David Bailey
23rd-August-2005, 10:28 PM
*sits with popcorn and enjoys the b*t*hslapping... should we video that as well?*
Hey, less of the "slap" comments if you please ( :baldy in a huff icon: )...

LMC
23rd-August-2005, 10:34 PM
If there is to be a repeat performance on Saturday, I could be tempted to Finchley... but I'm still hanging onto my fence, it's comfortable - and it's only Tuesday

Clive Long
23rd-August-2005, 10:36 PM
<< snip >>
If we can reassemble the Triad for Sat, I'm willing to give it another go though; glutton for punishment that I am.
I'm citing artistic differences, in that I step back on the right, there won't be a re-run on Saturday. :tears:

I'll be at Edinburgh monthly party but going off in a huff seems much more dramatic.

Also, I told you to remove my 3rd chin from the photos. New publicity machine needed.

CRL

ducasi
24th-August-2005, 12:16 AM
Also, I told you to remove my 3rd chin from the photos. New publicity machine needed. Isn't that in your usual rider? You need to get a better lawyer and get your contract tightened up!

(See you in Edinburgh!)

Robin
24th-August-2005, 02:19 AM
the first I got to know anything was going on, was when Robin kindly (and discretely) whispered my name over the mic! :worthy:

...at which point, I rudely stopped dancing :blush: and dragged my poor unsuspecting partner over to spectate! :na:

Blimey! wonder what it would have been like if I hadn't been *discrete*!! :eek:

[DavidJames Mode] :shudders to self icon: [DJ Mode Off]

..and yes, your partner did look rather .... well its one of those rare times when you're sort of lost for words .... probably :confused: :eek: :drool: :mad: :tears: :( :sick: would about wrap it up!

WittyBird
24th-August-2005, 02:36 AM
Great to meet Dee, Missy Dee and TiggsTours last night as well as seeing some more familiar faces

But in the interests of total transparency and accountability for inclusion of all viewers (some of who may not have met the lovely gentlemen concerned)

From L - R - ESG, DJ, CRL

sorry if that spoils it for anyone :whistle:

Im so Jealous, never been to Finchley :sad: Missed out on dancing with my favourite people there!
Think its gotta be the next venue on my list !

David Bailey
24th-August-2005, 08:50 AM
I'm citing artistic differences, in that I step back on the right, there won't be a re-run on Saturday. :tears:
Fine, go on then, just walk away, who needs you... :tears:

Any volunteers for The Third Man on Sat?

El Salsero Gringo
24th-August-2005, 08:58 AM
Ah, you're just sulking because I paid more attention to Clive with the close moves than I did to you...Oh, that's OK. Clive's the needy one - best pay him lots of attention, otherwise he'll strop. I'm just happy to hold your hand.
I'm citing artistic differences, in that I step back on the right, there won't be a re-run on Saturday.Oh well, too late. Am I right, or am I right?

Robin
24th-August-2005, 09:37 AM
Fine, go on then, just walk away, who needs you... :tears:

Any volunteers for The Third Man on Sat?

I don't mind but I think I'd fail on the audition - on account of too much hair.

El Salsero Gringo
24th-August-2005, 09:38 AM
I don't mind but I think I'd fail on the audition - on account of too much hair.No problem. I'll bring my clippers.

Robin
24th-August-2005, 09:40 AM
No problem. I'll bring my clippers.

hmm ... what about a wig ?

David Bailey
24th-August-2005, 09:55 AM
hmm ... what about a wig ?
Hee - I think this should be fun - combination shave-and-dance evening.

Go on Robin, you know you want to... I'll supervise the clipping, I've (alas) had more experience of short haircuts than ESG.

So, 9pm, on the stage, that OK for you?

:devil:

Robin
24th-August-2005, 10:00 AM
Hee - I think this should be fun - combination shave-and-dance evening.

Go on Robin, you know you want to... I'll supervise the clipping, I've (alas) had more experience of short haircuts than ESG.

So, 9pm, on the stage, that OK for you?

:devil:

[Chickening out mode on] Cluck cluck cluck
:whistle:

dee
24th-August-2005, 10:38 AM
Had a great time last night! Nice to finally meet Dizzy, New Kid, El Nombre, Tessalicious, and The Long One :rofl:

Hope to do it all again and get more forumites to join us soon! :flower:

Here Here!!!! Had a fab night on monday, was so nice to meet some more forumites, you guys were fab!!! Had a great dance with Mr Long and ESG and a fab double trouble with Dizzy and DavidJames, hope to see you all real soon :flower: x

David Bailey
24th-August-2005, 10:44 AM
[Chickening out mode on] Cluck cluck cluck
:whistle:
I'm sorry, but there's a strict entrance exam. And I do have some standards (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5431), you know.

Wuss...

Clive Long
24th-August-2005, 10:44 AM
Here Here!!!! Had a fab night on monday, was so nice to meet some more forumites, you guys were fab!!! Had a great dance with Mr Long and ESG and a fab double trouble with Dizzy and DavidJames, hope to see you all real soon :flower: x
Mr. Long. Mr. Long. What's with all this Mr. Long from D & D (I wrote double-Ds but thought better of it) of Norf Finchley. You have made a happy man feel very old.

Yours sir,

Mr. Long KCGT and bar.

El Salsero Gringo
24th-August-2005, 01:02 PM
Mr. Long KCGT and bar.Is that "Knight Commander of the Gin and Tonic, and (lounge) bar"?

Lory
24th-August-2005, 01:26 PM
your partner did look rather .... well its one of those rare times when you're sort of lost for words .... probably :confused: :eek: :drool: :mad: :tears: :( :sick: would about wrap it up! :blush: OH DON'T!! :sick: :blush:

I hope I made up for it after? :o

I did appologise, roughly about 1000 times! ;)

Robin
24th-August-2005, 01:45 PM
:blush: OH DON'T!! :sick: :blush:

I hope I made up for it after? :o

I did appologise, roughly about 1000 times! ;)

:rofl:
'twas quite funny though - he looked very bewildered!

Mebe we'll get a repeat on Saturday - ie the 3 tenors and you yanking a partner over - must remember the video camera :devil:

Missy D
24th-August-2005, 02:02 PM
Mr. Long. Mr. Long. What's with all this Mr. Long from D & D (I wrote double-Ds but thought better of it) of Norf Finchley. You have made a happy man feel very old.

Yours sir,

Mr. Long KCGT and bar.

It was my sister Dee that calls you Mr Long! I refer to you as "The Long One" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dizzy
24th-August-2005, 02:20 PM

:yeah:
It was nice to finally meet you and Missy D too, Dee.

Hopefully we shall meet again soon. :hug:

dee
24th-August-2005, 04:24 PM

Yours sir,

Mr. Long KCGT and bar.

Ok sorry :flower: how about if we keep it to the Long one instead :whistle: sounds mighty better dont you think?? :rofl:

David Bailey
24th-August-2005, 05:13 PM
sounds mighty better dont you think?? :rofl:
Better than Mr "Spin? You want me to spin? That's the lead for a spin? Oh, OK then"... :whistle:

Tessalicious
24th-August-2005, 05:19 PM
Better than Mr "Spin? You want me to spin? That's the lead for a spin? Oh, OK then"... :whistle: :rofl:

I did my best to train him for you in advance, but it takes a better man than me to lead the Longmeister... I thought it was just because he's one of those men who can't take orders from a woman, but I don't know where that puts you, DJ?

David Bailey
24th-August-2005, 06:42 PM
I did my best to train him for you in advance, but it takes a better man than me to lead the Longmeister
Oh good, I'm more manly than Tessalicious. Tough one that :flower:

Clive was actually pretty good, I've danced with a lot worse. Hell, I danced with a lot worse that evening...

Robin
24th-August-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh good, I'm more manly than Tessalicious. Tough one that :flower:

welll..... its got to be said .. she leads more in the class on Mondays than you do ! ... unless it all goes horribly wrong in which case its all totally your lead !!

LMC
24th-August-2005, 11:57 PM
Clive was actually pretty good, I've danced with a lot worse. Hell, I danced with a lot worse that evening...
That would have been me I believe... :blush:

Dizzy
25th-August-2005, 09:30 AM
That would have been me I believe... :blush:

............or me!! :what:

David Bailey
25th-August-2005, 10:57 AM
............or me!! :what:
Good God, no - none of the wonderful forumtettes, naturally.

But there's a whole "light on your feet" thing any MJ dancer gets after a while, and if you give a clear strong lead to someone who provides a connection, it's surprisingly easy to lead anyone - at least, it was surprising to me.

We weren't great, but we weren't (IMO) totally crap either.

welll..... its got to be said .. she leads more in the class on Mondays than you do !
So, that's Number 1 clippers for Robin, then...

LMC
25th-August-2005, 11:13 AM
Good God, no - none of the wonderful forumtettes, naturally.
Thank you for the noble response to transparent fishing for compliments

yeah yeah yeah, it's on its way already....

EDIT: well, it would be if I didn't have to spread it around a bit more first. Like the signature change BTW :D

David Bailey
25th-August-2005, 11:17 AM
Like the signature change BTW :D
Then you should rep me for it... :grin:

LMC
25th-August-2005, 11:28 AM
Then you should rep me for it... :grin:
Pay attention Mr Bond

I have to spread it around a bit more first :tears: - you just shouldn't be such a wit

David Bailey
30th-August-2005, 11:00 AM
Lovely night last night - good to meet new forumette Wittybird, and :worthy: to Robin for a serious night of "smooth tunes" :clap:

Any chance of ending later than 11pm (ahem, officially, that is)? So many dancers, so little time... :tears: