PDA

View Full Version : Needy Princesses, do they exist?

Andy McGregor
17th-August-2005, 03:38 PM
there are many who think they are a princess who can call on men to do their every bidding - and there are guys that do it no matter how demanding the request. The worst thing is that it's other guys that create these needy Princesses :
Really? I can't think of a single lady I know that would fit this description, but I suppose it's something another female might not be sensitive to as these bids are made to men. What sort of requests are we talking???

I thought it was common knowledge that there are very many spoilt, needy women (read high maintenance) and that the majority of them are stunningly attractive - or at least think they are. I have a female friend who is gorgeous who treats her men/boyfriends as slaves (she and I get on as mates just fine - well I am one of the girls :wink: ). When I asked her how she could treat guys that way her answers is "they get me" - which, for some guys is a transaction worth making.

So, the question is, do you know a needy princesses?

This thread is my submission for "most frivilous thread award".

Donna
17th-August-2005, 03:47 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that there are very many spoilt, needy women (read high maintenance) and that the majority of them are stunningly attractive - or at least think they are. I have a female friend who is gorgeous who treats her men/boyfriends as slaves (she and I get on as mates just fine - well I am one of the girls :wink: ). When I asked her how she could treat guys that way her answers is "they get me" - which, for some guys is a transaction worth making.

So, the question is, do you know a needy princesses?

This thread is my submission for "most frivilous thread award".

Funny you should bring this up because I was talking to someone last night who said one of his x's was stunningly beautiful and that she had a right attitude problem but somehow always got away with keeping boyfriends longterm. :confused:

Lynn
17th-August-2005, 04:14 PM
No option for 'I am a woman and I am a needy princess'! :rofl:

(Hasten to add, I'm not!)

LMC
17th-August-2005, 04:15 PM
Where is the option to say "I am a needy princess?"

Lory
17th-August-2005, 04:32 PM
More's the point, where's the option for... I'm a Princess - Full stop! :D

Andy McGregor
17th-August-2005, 04:34 PM
More's the point, where's the option for... I'm a Princess - Full stop! :DLory is, of course, a Goddess :worthy:

David Bailey
17th-August-2005, 04:41 PM
:confused: Why should it be a surprise that gorgeous women often exploit their looks?

Am I missing some subtleties here?

Sparkles
17th-August-2005, 04:43 PM
Where's the option for 'I wish to become a princess'?

Rhythm King
17th-August-2005, 04:43 PM
More's the point, where's the option for... I'm a Princess - Full stop! :D
:yeah:
And Sparkles is a Queen, of course (well, til the BFG anyway :hug: )

Andy McGregor
17th-August-2005, 04:45 PM
:confused: Why should it be a surprise that gorgeous women often exploit their looks?

Am I missing some subtleties here?So, probably, do gorgeous men.

I'm not surprised by this. I was surprised at JoC saying she doesn't know any :innocent:

El Salsero Gringo
17th-August-2005, 04:48 PM
Where's the option for 'I wish to become a princess'?If you have to ask...

Sparkles
17th-August-2005, 04:56 PM
... please be nice to me :flower:

El Salsero Gringo
17th-August-2005, 04:58 PM
... please be nice to me :flower:I was being nice. In an ambiguous sort of way.

Sparkles
17th-August-2005, 05:01 PM
I was being nice. In an ambiguous sort of way.
OK, well, try being nice in an obvious sort of way :nice:

El Salsero Gringo
17th-August-2005, 05:09 PM
OK, well, try being nice in an obvious sort of way :nice:No. It's too obvious.

Sparkles
17th-August-2005, 05:10 PM
OK, well I don't understand it. Sounded pretty mean to me. Maybe I'm just being stupid.
I'll go sit and figure it out till it sounds nice.

under par
17th-August-2005, 05:23 PM
OK, well, try being nice in an obvious sort of way :nice:

I think you are a princess and you shall go to the ball.

Hows that for obvious and up front!

Purple Sparkler
17th-August-2005, 05:25 PM
I think you are a princess and you shall go to the ball.

Hows that for obvious and up front!

Funny, I never had you pegged as a fairy godmother, UP. Though I suppose you have more room in your sleeves than most for concealing your magic wand...

Andy McGregor
17th-August-2005, 05:31 PM
Funny, I never had you pegged as a fairy godmother, UP. Though I suppose you have more room in your sleeves than most for concealing your magic wand...How did you know that's his favourite fancy dress outfit?

under par
17th-August-2005, 05:34 PM
How did you know that's his favourite fancy dress outfit?

ANDY.......please don't tell everyone please! :blush: :flower:

JoC
17th-August-2005, 05:47 PM
So, probably, do gorgeous men.

I'm not surprised by this. I was surprised at JoC saying she doesn't know any :innocent:
Me: existing in alternative world, oblivious to what's going on around and in front of me... I can't be expected to notice these things! However, from today I'm going to be looking very hard to see if I can identify any needy princesses in the ceroc world.

(I will also make a point of studying the behaviour of gorgeous men if that is a necessary part of research for my new study topic.)

Lynn
17th-August-2005, 05:51 PM
(I will also make a point of studying the behaviour of gorgeous men if that is a necessary part of research for my new study topic.)Need a research assistant? :whistle:

under par
17th-August-2005, 05:56 PM
Need a research assistant? :whistle:

More likely to need to advertise for some gorgeous men!!!! :wink:

JoC
17th-August-2005, 06:01 PM
More likely to need to advertise for some gorgeous men!!!! :wink:As beauty is in the eye of the beholder I think we'll be alright. :)

under par
17th-August-2005, 06:18 PM
As beauty is in the eye of the beholder I think we'll be alright. :)

Touche! :wink:

drathzel
17th-August-2005, 07:20 PM
How about those low maintence, giving, beautifully women? were is that option :confused:

David Bailey
17th-August-2005, 07:50 PM
How about those low maintence, giving, beautifully women? were is that option :confused:
Can't you see it?

It's right there, next to the "caring, sexy, committed, funny, loving single men over 30" box, just under the "Porcine airways bookings" tick-box.

If I were a gorgeous woman in a society shallow enough to value such superficial attributes over everything else, I'd damned well exploit that society, that's for sure.

JoC
17th-August-2005, 08:52 PM
Need a research assistant? :whistle:
Definitely! That means I can delegate all the hard work and take credit for the results. :D

Daisy Chain
17th-August-2005, 09:41 PM
Princess Daisy

*sigh* doesn't sound quite right, does it? I can be a real cow though!

Daisy

(A Bovine Little Flower)

El Salsero Gringo
17th-August-2005, 10:22 PM
Princess Daisy

Daisy

(A Bovine Little Flower)I'm sure the film "The Princess Bride" features Princess Buttercup - so why not Princess Daisy?

Baruch
17th-August-2005, 11:28 PM
As beauty is in the eye of the beholder I think we'll be alright. :)
I thought beauty was in the eye of the beer holder! :cheers:

Gojive
18th-August-2005, 12:19 AM
I thought beauty was in the eye of the beer holder! :cheers:

Yeah, and then you wake up and find "beauty" to be a right old horse!....err....ummm....apparently :whistle:

bigdjiver
18th-August-2005, 01:18 AM
I thought beauty was in the eye of the beer holder! :cheers: :rofl: But, like David Franklin, my attempt to rep you again was blocked.

Purple Sparkler
18th-August-2005, 10:34 AM
Princess Daisy

Daisy

(A Bovine Little Flower)

It only sounds wrong because you're missing off the HRH at the beginning. :wink: :flower:

TiggsTours
18th-August-2005, 10:40 AM
Where's the section saying, I know of at least one needy Prince! Trust me, there's plenty of them out there too!

Purple Sparkler
18th-August-2005, 10:54 AM
Where's the section saying, I know of at least one needy Prince! Trust me, there's plenty of them out there too!

Oh yes, I've dated one before. :sick: :mad:

Rhythm King
18th-August-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah, and then you wake up and find "beauty" to be a right old horse!....err....ummm....apparently :whistle:

So, are you tryng to tell us you've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but you've woken up with a few? :devil:

*(Er - In your mis-spent past of course, as R-K rapidly tries to avert any potential current domestic disturbance :blush: )*

under par
18th-August-2005, 12:10 PM
So, are you tryng to tell us you've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but you've woken up with a few? :devil:

*(Er - In your mis-spent past of course, as R-K rapidly tries to avert any potential current domestic disturbance :blush: )*

Rk did you ever try and chew your arm off.................... to try and get out without waking her :eek:

Rhythm King
18th-August-2005, 12:42 PM
Rk did you ever try and chew your arm off.................... to try and get out without waking her :eek:

Sorry UP, coyotes aren't my style :na:

under par
18th-August-2005, 12:49 PM
Sorry UP, coyotes aren't my style :na:

Nor are they mine :whistle:

Minnie M
18th-August-2005, 12:49 PM
Andy can I take the title of Forum JP :whistle:

Andy McGregor
18th-August-2005, 02:02 PM
Andy can I take the title of Forum JP :whistle:You've got that title already. How about Slimming Princess of the Month?* :flower:

*I am proud to announce that the Forum JP has lost 2 stone in weight over the last few months :worthy:

under par
18th-August-2005, 02:22 PM
You've got that title already. How about Slimming Princess of the Month?* :flower:

*I am proud to announce that the Forum JP has lost 2 stone in weight over the last few months :worthy:

Looked ravishing at Twyford :drool: :drool: :worthy: :worthy:

Well done Minnie :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dizzy
18th-August-2005, 02:28 PM
You've got that title already. How about Slimming Princess of the Month?* :flower:

YAY!!!!

CONGRATUALTIONS MINNIE :worthy:

Anyone able to be motivated to losing weight deserves respect IMHO :hug:

Minnie M
18th-August-2005, 03:56 PM
still got THREE stone to go :whistle: :tears: :tears: I am still a fatty :sad:

I am surprised no-one has asked what JP is ?? Thought Andy would make comment on that rather than my weight loss - feel really embarrassed now :blush: (clue: American Princesses are called JAPs) :whistle:

Thank you Dizzy (yes it IS hard work - especially when everyone around you is gorgeous and slim and eat yummy cookies and cakes)
......and UP and an extra hug for you for that lovely compliment :hug: :kiss: :flower:

El Salsero Gringo
18th-August-2005, 04:05 PM
still got THREE stone to go :whistle: :tears: :tears: I am still a fatty :sad:

I am surprised no-one has asked what JP is ?? Thought Andy would make comment on that rather than my weight loss - feel really embarrassed now :blush: (clue: American Princesses are called JAPs) :whistle:

Thank you Dizzy (yes it IS hard work - especially when everyone around you is gorgeous and slim and eat yummy cookies and cakes)
......and UP and an extra hug for you for that lovely compliment :hug: :kiss: :flower: I knew. And I'm still waiting to sample your chicken soup and kneidlach...

Minnie M
18th-August-2005, 04:24 PM
I knew. And I'm still waiting to sample your chicken soup and kneidlach...
:rofl: to die for ESG :yum: nearly as good as my mother's
(I have been know to serve up the said dish at Camber :whistle: )

El Salsero Gringo
19th-August-2005, 12:32 AM
:rofl: to die for ESG :yum: nearly as good as my mother's
(I have been know to serve up the said dish at Camber :whistle: )That's probably about the one thing that would induce me to attend!

David Bailey
19th-August-2005, 08:24 AM
I am surprised no-one has asked what JP is ??
I dance in Finchley, you can't miss them... :whistle:
Is JNP a tautology? :innocent:

Andy McGregor
19th-August-2005, 09:32 AM
JP = Justice of the Peace :whistle:

Purple Sparkler
19th-August-2005, 09:46 AM
Another thought regarding needy princesses occurred to me last night:

Would other girls on the forum agree that there are plenty of needy princesses who manipulate WOMEN- or at least try to?

Minnie M
19th-August-2005, 02:42 PM
I dance in Finchley, you can't miss them... :whistle:
Is JNP a tautology? :innocent:
:blush: :rofl:

JP = Justice of the Peace
:yeah: :clap: :yeah:

TiggsTours
19th-August-2005, 03:44 PM
Another thought regarding needy princesses occurred to me last night:

Would other girls on the forum agree that there are plenty of needy princesses who manipulate WOMEN- or at least try to?
Absolutely! :yeah: