PDA

View Full Version : Doggie people Dundee area plea...

JoC
16th-August-2005, 02:05 PM
A lurcher bitch has just arrived at the council kennels in Dundee, about to have pups any moment now... The kennels are short-staffed due to illness and would probably be very grateful if anyone could help out keeping an eye on the new mum while she has her pups and they get established, particularly this weekend.

It's a long shot but if there are any doggie people who have dog / newborn pup experience, room for the family and are going to be 'around' to keep an eye on them temporarily, call vet if necessary etc please drop me a PM.

Preferably someone in the Dundee area.

Little Monkey
16th-August-2005, 05:01 PM
A lurcher bitch has just arrived at the council kennels in Dundee, about to have pups any moment now... The kennels are short-staffed due to illness and would probably be very grateful if anyone could help out keeping an eye on the new mum while she has her pups and they get established, particularly this weekend.

It's a long shot but if there are any doggie people who have dog / newborn pup experience, room for the family and are going to be 'around' to keep an eye on them temporarily, call vet if necessary etc please drop me a PM.

Preferably someone in the Dundee area.

Wish I could help!

I don't have space in my flat, though, and I think my own dog wouldn't take very well to having a whole doggie family staying... :sad:

My neighbour is into pet rescue stuff, so she might be able to help - will contact her and see...

Monkey

under par
17th-August-2005, 04:49 AM
If Cruella volunteers be very very worried :what: :what: