Granada on 5/9/2005 or

Las Palmas on 7/11/2005 or

Jive n cruise on 20/1/2006 or

Granada ski on 12/3/2006

I loved Barcelona but cant go on all of them as dont have enough holidays :sad:

Any been on any before ?

Lynn
16th-August-2005, 10:17 AM
Haven't been on any of those, but was on the Jive Addiction one to Costa Dorada in May and enjoyed it so much I am hoping to go again next year. Would loved to have gone on the October one as well but same problem with holidays (not enough and also not a good time to take a break in the teaching term). Well organised and great value for money!

Lorna
16th-August-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi,

may be a wee bit away....

but I am teaching Las Palmas 2006. I am trying to get as many folks as I can to join me. Already a few names in Scotland who may be coming.

I taught this holiday a few years ago and loved it so asked to go back. Am taking my husband with me this time, just need to find babysitters for the week.

Hope to see loads of forumites there too!!!! (you have loads of time to sort out holidays and save up).

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

ducasi
16th-August-2005, 12:59 PM
... Las Palmas 2006. When is that? :)

Tiggerbabe
16th-August-2005, 01:24 PM
There's a few people going on the Cruise, Jan 2006 (including Franck, doh!) :clap:

Gojive
16th-August-2005, 06:22 PM
There's a few people going on the Cruise, Jan 2006 (including Franck, doh!) :clap:

I'm going :D

Tiggerbabe
16th-August-2005, 06:23 PM
Good :hug:

Gojive
16th-August-2005, 06:38 PM
I went on Jive 'n' Cruise II, in Jan 2004, and now I wouldn't miss any future cruises for the world.

Those of you going, I guarantee you will have the holiday/dance week of your life :waycool:

This time though, I'm going to extend the holiday by a week, and stay in Florida as well :)

under par
17th-August-2005, 05:44 AM
Mrs Par and I went on Jive n Cruise 1 in 2003 with ceroc metro.

We went as a birthday celebration for my fortieth. :blush:

It was fantastic only wish I could do it every year. :yeah: :yeah:

Noy got any plans for any of the other this next year. :sad:

Gill (Norwich)
23rd-August-2005, 12:42 AM
Loved your company in Barcelona Stewart :waycool:

Have booked for La Pineda 2nd October, do you think I'll get more sleep on that one? :wink:

I'll let you know what it's like, I know there are at least a couple of others from the Barcelona crowd going.

Anyone else from here going? Would love to meet some of you :nice:
Still want to go to Southport but am definately going to make Camber.

Moraganne
23rd-August-2005, 08:13 AM
There are four of us from Edinburgh going to La Pineda on the 2nd October and on the Cruise in January. :clap: :clap:

Lynn
23rd-August-2005, 10:11 AM
Have booked for La Pineda 2nd October, do you think I'll get more sleep on that one? :wink:

I'll let you know what it's like, I know there are at least a couple of others from the Barcelona crowd going.

Anyone else from here going? Would love to meet some of you :nice:
I was there in May and had a really great holiday :clap: - I really wish I was going again in October!

If want to take a day out - Tarragona isn't far by bus - we had a nice day wandering round the old town.

Have a fab holiday!

(Did I mention that I wish I was going in October!? :whistle: )

Gill (Norwich)
23rd-August-2005, 06:26 PM
I was there in May and had a really great holiday :clap: - I really wish I was going again in October!

If want to take a day out - Tarragona isn't far by bus - we had a nice day wandering round the old town.

Have a fab holiday!

(Did I mention that I wish I was going in October!? :whistle: )

Wish you were coming too it would be great to meet you :)
Will give Tarragona a look, Brian who went in May has recommended it too.

Gill (Norwich)
23rd-August-2005, 06:27 PM
There are four of us from Edinburgh going to La Pineda on the 2nd October and on the Cruise in January. :clap: :clap:

I will look out for you at Luton Airport, I rang and out the times of the flights today - not long now. :clap: