PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Party Sat 13th August

Dance Demon
14th-August-2005, 10:59 AM
Was it just me, or was there a great atmosphere last night?. Took a while to get going though.....what happened to the class?.....everyone was sitting waiting on a class happening, but no-one turned up to teach one :confused: ......upshot was that everyone was sitting around until about 8.50pm, until I announced that there wasn't going to be a class, then everyone started dancing. I had a great night, and loads of dances, ...that wee patch of floor in front of the decks was well used :D .....Enjoyed DJing my first Glasgow Party :clap: :clap: ....maybe I'll get asked back sometime :wink:

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 11:31 AM
Was it just me, or was there a great atmosphere last night? Nope, it wasn't just you! The place was buzzing! :clap:

Shame about the lack of a class, but I had the time of my life! (And that's without any dirty dancing :wink:)

Dance Demon played a storming set that kept the floor busy all night. :cheers:

(Of course, I've written about it all (http://ducasi.org/blog/2005/08/14/party/) in my blog. :D)

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
14th-August-2005, 11:57 AM
Nope, it wasn't just you! The place was buzzing! :clap:

Dance Demon played a storming set that kept the floor busy all night. :cheers:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Top Toons John! It's good how all DJ's have a different style, so that it's not always the same music that everyone plays :devil: Shame there was no class though... :sad:

Tiggerbabe
14th-August-2005, 12:06 PM
Shame there was no class though... :sad:
Unfortunately, Franck had arranged for Mairi to cover the party as he was on holiday, but she had to change her holiday plans too :tears:

Really sorry I had to miss this party, especially as I'll be in Aberdeen on the 20th and miss Graham and Wendy's leaving do.

Lorna
15th-August-2005, 08:21 AM
If I'd only known.....

I was in Glasgow over the weekend and could easily have done the party night. I did think about it but I thought that I'd read on this forum somewhere that James was covering it.

Oh well, glad you had a great night.

Lotsa love lorna x-x

filthycute
15th-August-2005, 12:37 PM
If I'd only known.....

I was in Glasgow over the weekend and could easily have done the party night. I did think about it but I thought that I'd read on this forum somewhere that James was covering it.

Oh well, glad you had a great night.

Lotsa love lorna x-x

Erm....nope :sick:

We had intended on coming through for a boogie, but James managed to get knackered out at the busk during the day.... (can't think why :whistle: ) and he also had a workshop to teach on Sunday.

He covered 2 Glasgow classes but no party.

fc x

Scot
15th-August-2005, 02:56 PM
Erm....nope :sick:

We had intended on coming through for a boogie, but James managed to get knackered out at the busk during the day.... (can't think why :whistle: )

He's getting old.....

filthycute
16th-August-2005, 02:32 PM
He's getting old.....

I would agree with that.......

But he was one of only 2 men at the busk trying to keep 5 ladies on the go. PHEW! it was hard work....but the sun was shining, and we had good food....what more do you need :wink: :waycool:

fc x

Jive Brummie
16th-August-2005, 04:30 PM
what more do you need :wink: :waycool:

fc x

...a pacemaker.

J x x

Heather
22nd-August-2005, 12:50 PM
...a pacemaker.

J x x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: