PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Mr. & Mrs. Daisy

Minnie M
13th-August-2005, 06:28 PM
Jane and Ray

As you are having your Bi Bi Party tonight I thought I would start this thread so EVERYONE gets a chance to say Bon Voyage and Good Luck to you both

:flower: :kiss: :flower: :hug: :kiss: :flower: :kiss: :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
13th-August-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah, my very best wishes to you both.

Have a fab party and a wonderful future down under.

Sheena xx

Jive Brummie
13th-August-2005, 11:19 PM
Hope two of the nicest people Melanie and I have ever met have a fantastic time on the other side of the world.

It's been a pleasure knowing you both, and hopefully it won't be too long before we're trying to get cheap digs down under :wink: :whistle:

Much love,

James & Melanie.

p.s. keep in touch via the geekmail... :hug: :kiss:

under par
14th-August-2005, 10:55 AM
Daisy and Ray we hope you get everything you want and deserve from you move to Oz. :clap: :clap:

You will be missed! :sad:

Look forward to seeing you post here on the forum and seeing you during any return visit.. :clap: :yeah:

Paul and Sharon x x :hug:

Missy D
14th-August-2005, 11:29 AM
Bye Bye Ray & Jane! I hope you are really happy in Australia.. Wish i could come too! :hug:

Look forward to seeing you again on any returns visits to the UK..

Lots of Love xxxxxxxx

Thank you Ray for the lovely dances last night :worthy:

Mary
14th-August-2005, 11:42 AM
Thank you Ray for the lovely dances last night :worthy:

What d'you mean - danceS - I only got one :tears:

Ray, we haven't danced nearly enough, even though there were plenty of opportunities (you were on my scary list for ages!). Looks like we are going to have to travel to the other side of the planet now to make up for it.

Hope you both have an absolute ball and a whole new life together.

Lots of love and luck from Tony and me.

:hug: :hug:

M

Lynn
14th-August-2005, 12:11 PM
All the best Jane & Ray! :flower: :hug:

Lynn :flower:

Cruella
14th-August-2005, 01:34 PM
GOOD LUCK RAY AND JANE
You will both be sorely missed. Hope you enjoyed yourselves last night. Please keep in touch via Forum, then it will feel as though you were still here.
:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

jockey
15th-August-2005, 12:37 AM
Hope it all goes well for you two down under. Ray - try and look after your car keys (you may have further to get home in Australia). Bravo Minnie for starting thread.

Daisy
16th-August-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks to everybody for the lovely warm good luck wishes. We are really touched by the number of people who have sent cards and messages...... thankyou. :hug: :flower:

We will miss you ALL sooooo...... much :tears: and thank heavens for the Forum, where I will be able to keep up to date on the latest gossip and keep in touch with everyone :grin:

We already have our return visit booked for the first half of 2006 :clap: and hopefully we will be able to tie it in with Southport in June, that way we can see everyone together......and get some guality dances in! :whistle:

Loads of love to you
Jane & Ray xxxxx :flower:

Minnie M
16th-August-2005, 08:17 AM
......We already have our return visit booked for the first half of 2006 :clap: and hopefully we will be able to tie it in with Southport in June, that way we can see everyone together......
:clap: :cheers: :clap: and don't forget to book MJC too, I think it falls the weekend after :hug: