PDA

View Full Version : Ducasi's Avatar - You Decide!

ducasi
13th-August-2005, 02:57 PM
I thought I'd try out a poll, and figured I might as well make it a little more interesting than some of the ones recently seen in the test forum...

Dazzle
13th-August-2005, 04:36 PM
Use them all and change them to suit your mood, although the cones could be interpreted as being phallic! :whistle:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
13th-August-2005, 05:45 PM
Your Southpark character doesn't really look like you, your hair's not like that at all :na: I like the Cameron Diaz avatar, and don't like the ice-cream cones :na: :na: :na:

Lynn
13th-August-2005, 06:14 PM
Your Southpark character doesn't really look like you, your hair's not like that at all :na: I like the Cameron Diaz avatar, and don't like the ice-cream cones :na: :na: :na: Well I don't know you so for all I know you might look more like Cameron Diaz than the Southpark one! I haven't changed my avatar (selected because I have Little Miss Naughty pyjamas!) ever so maybe I can't really comment - but I was finding Cameron Diaz a bit confusing as it makes me think you are female!

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
13th-August-2005, 06:23 PM
:
Well I don't know you so for all I know you might look more like Cameron Diaz than the Southpark one! I haven't changed my avatar (selected because I have Little Miss Naughty pyjamas!) ever so maybe I can't really comment - but I was finding Cameron Diaz a bit confusing as it makes me think you are female!

I like your avatar Lynn! :grin: I changed mine as I was getting bored with it, but I like my new one much better, I don't think I look like her though! Maybe we should both go to the BFG dressed in purple :rofl:

Lynn
13th-August-2005, 06:33 PM
Maybe we should both go to the BFG dressed in purple :rofl: Purple is one of my fav colours! :clap:

Hmm - if Ducasi goes for the Cameron avatar he is going to have to go to the BFG as her - or else turn up with her :wink:

ducasi
13th-August-2005, 06:41 PM
Hmm - if Ducasi goes for the Cameron avatar he is going to have to go to the BFG as her - or else turn up with her :wink: Does anyone have a blonde wig? :whistle:

Hang on though... I thought the idea this year was to turn up as somebody else's avatar? So who's up to the challenge? :wink:

killingtime
13th-August-2005, 10:05 PM
:

I like your avatar Lynn! :grin: I changed mine as I was getting bored with it, but I like my new one much better, I don't think I look like her though! Maybe we should both go to the BFG dressed in purple :rofl:

Oh; I liked your Final Fantasy VIII one. Also I began associating it with you so wouldn't even bother checking your name and just take that avatar as a visual clue that it was you.

Dreadful Scathe
13th-August-2005, 10:35 PM
You should be an ice cream with eyeballs on it :)

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 01:25 AM
You should be an ice cream with eyeballs on it :) Like this little fella??? :nice:

Anna
14th-August-2005, 06:50 AM
Like this little fella??? :nice:

What a little cutie! :D

LMC
14th-August-2005, 08:49 AM
but I was finding Cameron Diaz a bit confusing as it makes me think you are female!
You could have a lot of fun with that kind of confusion ducasi :devil:

Pick Cameron

did I say I'm evil?

David Bailey
14th-August-2005, 09:01 AM
Like this little fella??? :nice:
That's GREAT! Go for that one - but maybe with less annoying animation if poss?

Minnie M
14th-August-2005, 10:14 AM
there is only ONE avatar for you :whistle: :-

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 12:32 PM
You could have a lot of fun with that kind of confusion ducasi :devil:

Pick Cameron I'm not quite sure what kind of fun you mean... :really:

But Cameron's taken a clear lead, despite lots of people asking me last night why I'd changed my avatar to "some woman"!?! :wink:

I know at least one person who'll be upset if I change again from my ice-cream cone.

Let's have some more voters please... :flower:

Piglet
14th-August-2005, 12:39 PM
I like the Cameron Diaz one too! :hug:

(and it has nothing to do withthe fact my son's called Cameron - honest :wink: )

Tiggerbabe
14th-August-2005, 12:44 PM
I like the Cameron one too - although there must be a better picture of her, somewhere, that you could use :D

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 12:52 PM
I like the Cameron one too - although there must be a better picture of her, somewhere, that you could use :D I thought she was looking particularly sexy there. Like to pick a different one (http://www.avatarity.com/category/147/)?

(and it has nothing to do with the fact my son's called Cameron - honest :wink: ) Good choice – it's a cool name (and it has nothing to do with the fact my middle name's Cameron – honest. :wink:)

Tiggerbabe
14th-August-2005, 01:03 PM
I thought she was looking particularly sexy there. Like to pick a different one (http://www.avatarity.com/category/147/)?

Maybe it's a boy thing :wink: - I like these

Piglet
14th-August-2005, 01:08 PM
Good choice – it's a cool name (and it has nothing to do with the fact my middle name's Cameron – honest. :wink:)

Hey I always wondered what your middle name was - wasn't sure how to ask without looking nosey (which I obviously am :whistle: )

Well done your parents - brilliant name!!

Piglet
14th-August-2005, 01:17 PM
Maybe it's a boy thing :wink: - I like these

Nope I prefer Ducasi's one :flower:

killingtime
14th-August-2005, 01:19 PM
I thought she was looking particularly sexy there. Like to pick a different one (http://www.avatarity.com/category/147/)?

I like the one you had if you want a pick of three though; I'd go for:

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 01:22 PM
Maybe it's a boy thing :wink: - I like these Hmm... I quite like the hair-flicking one. :nice: Here's another I like – from There's Something About Mary I think...

ducasi
14th-August-2005, 01:25 PM
My image posting seems to be different than everyone else's; is there something else I should be doing? You're doing straight [img] links to the source URL, which isn't always guaranteed to work. We're instead uploading them as attachments.

killingtime
14th-August-2005, 01:31 PM
You're doing straight [img] links to the source URL, which isn't always guaranteed to work. We're instead uploading them as attachments.

Would you believe I looked for attachment uploading but couldn't find it (answer: scroll down :)). I've changed it now... I hate direct-linking images unless I feel the source really is going to be permanent (though saying that I recently have done it a couple of times).

ducasi
15th-August-2005, 12:45 PM
Any more votes today? :nice:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
15th-August-2005, 09:47 PM
I find this poll boring now (sorry D) so just pick one already!

ducasi
15th-August-2005, 10:14 PM
I find this poll boring now (sorry D) so just pick one already! Sorry to bore you. :rolleyes:

<–– Isn't this one already? :nice:

I'll change my avatar soon, but in my own time, and to something I like. :na:

(Grumpy? Who?? Me?!? :innocent:)

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
15th-August-2005, 10:20 PM
(Grumpy? Who?? Me?!? :innocent:)

Grumpy? :confused: You're ALWAYS grumpy!!
Find an avatar you like and keep it, that way us lazy people don't need to look at the poster's name whilst reading threads, we can just look at the avatar :whistle:

ducasi
15th-August-2005, 10:59 PM
Thought I'd try out this wee fella for a bit. D'you notice he's left-handed? :D

killingtime
15th-August-2005, 11:02 PM
I find this poll boring now (sorry D) so just pick one already!

I find this poll fresh, exciting and, original and give it 7/10 and my Must Visit seal of approval. However I'm afraid you can't have all the pictures of Cameron and it looks like the public think it should be one of them. So you must choose; and choose wisely sir.