PDA

View Full Version : Champs 2005 DVD - Cancelled

Just Wiggle
11th-August-2005, 01:52 PM
We regretfully announce that the Champs 2005 DVD has been withdrawn from sale.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the supplier has been unable to complete production of this year’s Championship DVD.

The problem occurred in the last stages of production and the supplier made all attempts to salvage the project. But unfortunately we have now had to cancel the entire order.

It is of great disappointment that we are not able to offer a souvenir of this year’s competition.

We are sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Next year the videoing of the event will be totally reviewed. :tears:

What a load of pants!!! Surely a "professional" company would have back ups???

Donna
11th-August-2005, 02:13 PM
We regretfully announce that the Champs 2005 DVD has been withdrawn from sale.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the supplier has been unable to complete production of this year’s Championship DVD.

The problem occurred in the last stages of production and the supplier made all attempts to salvage the project. But unfortunately we have now had to cancel the entire order.

It is of great disappointment that we are not able to offer a souvenir of this year’s competition.

We are sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Next year the videoing of the event will be totally reviewed. :tears:

What a load of pants!!! Surely a "professional" company would have back ups???

WELL I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW DEVASTATED I AM!!!! :mad: I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT DVD SINCE THE DAY I ENTERED....MY FIRST PROPER COMPETITION WHERE WE CAME THIRD AND NO VIDEO WHICH MY FAMILY WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING HOLD OF TOO!!! :tears: :tears: :tears: Absolutely gutted....... :( So their is no way what so ever they can complete it???? It's jellybean isn't it??? What's wrong with this stupid company??!!! First Blackpool's video is taking a long time to produce and now this!!!! Ceroc should use another filming co next time. Stuff jellybean!!! They're rubbish.