PDA

View Full Version : Twyford Freestyle - Sat 13th Aug!!

Bex
10th-August-2005, 08:36 AM
Okay, its another Twyford Freestyle at Loddon Hall this Saturday and I've got some good news and some bad news......

.....The good news is that Amir is doing a 'Musicality' class to kick off the evening with the lovely Cat :worthy: :clap: and the awesome TWK will be spinning some fab choons :clap:

The bad news is that its Ray and Jaynes 'official' leaving do before they head off to the land of Aus, or should that be Oz? :tears: :hug:

8.00pm till midnight, £8 on the door, fab dancefloor, free car parking, complimentary tea, coffee & cookies later on.

Anyway, who's a comin???? :cheers:

Bex

Loddon Hall
Loddon Hall Road
Twyford
Reading
RG10 9JA

Msfab
10th-August-2005, 08:56 AM
Ive rearranged my weekends so that I can go to twyford this weekend! :clap:

But Bex, I always seem to miss out on the goodies, so could you save me some cookies! :rolleyes:

Cruella
10th-August-2005, 09:54 AM
ME! :clap:

Will
10th-August-2005, 09:59 AM
I believe that Kate & I will be in attendance of this particular event.

LMC
10th-August-2005, 10:03 AM
Early start for me on Sunday for a workshop an hour's drive away... but had pretty much decided on Twyford over Amersham...

.....The good news is that Amir is doing a 'Musicality' class to kick off the evening with the lovely Cat :worthy: :clap: and the awesome TWK will be spinning some fab choons :clap:
and that settles it! :clap:

Lory
10th-August-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm coming! :clap:

I imagine it'll be quite an emotional night, so ladies, don't forget to wear waterproof mascara and bring a supply tissues :o

David Bailey
10th-August-2005, 10:20 AM
I imagine it'll be quite an emotional night, so ladies, don't forget to wear waterproof mascara and bring a supply tissues :o
OK, that settles it. Amersham it is.

Lory
10th-August-2005, 10:26 AM
OK, that settles it. Amersham it is.
Bummer, I can't cadge a lift then :tears:

LMC
10th-August-2005, 10:38 AM
If anyone needs a lift, I have space for 3 from N London/Herts - I live outside London so to avoid traffic, pickup will be from High Barnet at the end of the Northern line (hardly out of me way at all :wink: ), but of course will deliver you to your door on the return journey :nice: - PM me

David Bailey
10th-August-2005, 10:42 AM
Well, we wouldn't want you to get drunk, you know... :innocent:

Clive Long
10th-August-2005, 10:50 AM
Hang on! Hang on! We can't have everyone saying they are going to Twyford yet.

There hasn't been a poll, no fence-sitting, no acrimonious argument about the relative merits of seating arrangements, air-conditioning, age profile nor ferret-abuse at the venues.

What is the world coming to? (to steal a DS phrase)

Clive

Lory
10th-August-2005, 11:03 AM
Hang on! Hang on! We can't have everyone saying they are going to Twyford yet.

There hasn't been a poll, no fence-sitting, no acrimonious argument about the relative merits of seating arrangements, air-conditioning, age profile nor ferret-abuse at the venues.

What is the world coming to? (to steal a DS phrase)

Clive
OK OK, would you be more likely or less likely to come, if there were a chance your ferret might get abused? :devil:

:D

Mary
10th-August-2005, 11:07 AM
This has been in our diary for AGES - wouldn't miss it for the world.

:flower:

M

under par
10th-August-2005, 11:12 AM
Our diary date for Twyford set ages ago too. :yeah:

Mrs Par and I will be there. :clap: :clap: :clap:

David Bailey
10th-August-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, OK then...

Amersham: good dancers, closer (for me!), good venue, reasonable music. The Chilterns crowd have some real gems amongst them - and Chesham is simply the best weekly Friday I've been to, I've never had a bad night there.

Twyford: errr, I dunno if I've ever been there... OK, that was quick.

Msfab
10th-August-2005, 11:31 AM
Well, OK then...

Amersham: good dancers, closer (for me!), good venue, reasonable music. The Chilterns crowd have some real gems amongst them - and Chesham is simply the best weekly Friday I've been to, I've never had a bad night there.

Twyford: errr, I dunno if I've ever been there... OK, that was quick.

Sorry DavidJames the Twyford we're going on about is on SATURDAY Not Friday!!! :yum:

Simon r
10th-August-2005, 11:34 AM
Sorry DavidJames the Twyford we're going on about is on SATURDAY Not Friday!!! :yum:

But please don't change your mind now you go to Chesham or Amersham..... :rofl: :rofl:
marks out of ten for reading the date at the top ...

Rhythm King
10th-August-2005, 11:35 AM
It's in my diary! :grin:

Mary
10th-August-2005, 12:02 PM

Well it's quite possible we might be there Friday AND Saturday. Friday 'cos it's Twyford and it's great, Saturday - 'cos it's for a very emotional farewell to Ray and Jane. :tears:

M

Simon r
10th-August-2005, 12:05 PM
If you want to do both and crash for the night at ours you are all more than welcome ...
Pm if rooms required

David Bailey
10th-August-2005, 12:45 PM
But please don't change your mind now you go to Chesham or Amersham..... :rofl: :rofl:
Chesham is on Friday, Amersham is on Sat.
Here's the link (http://www.cerocchilterns.co.uk/amersham_ver2.htm) , in case you were a little confused. Hope that helps, do let know if there's any more little details I can provide about this venue.

But please, don't stop the expertly-aimed sarcasm, it's so effective.

marks out of ten for reading the date at the top ...
Marks out of ten for misunderstanding...?

Simon r
10th-August-2005, 12:55 PM
Chesham is on Friday, Amersham is on Sat.
Here's the link (http://www.cerocchilterns.co.uk/amersham_ver2.htm) , in case you were a little confused. Hope that helps, do let know if there's any more little details I can provide about this venue.

But please, don't stop the expertly-aimed sarcasm, it's so effective.

Marks out of ten for misunderstanding...?

oh crap you win

Cruella
11th-August-2005, 10:05 AM
If you want to do both and crash for the night at ours you are all more than welcome ...
Pm if rooms required
Just how big is your house? You seem to offer a lot of beds to a lot of people! Or is this just one of these strange parties that some people like to have. :blush:

David Bailey
11th-August-2005, 10:16 AM
Or is this just one of these strange parties that some people like to have. :blush:
Bring your car-keys, wa-hey :yum:

Simon r
11th-August-2005, 11:32 AM
Bring your car-keys, wa-hey :yum:
it would be hard to start your car if you didn't

Simon
11th-August-2005, 11:48 AM
Will be there. :clap:

Can I ask to be the first name added to Jayne's Dance Card for the evening? Form an orderly queue, Gentlemen, please.

Jayne, what time do you think you'll be able to squeeze me in? :yum:

JoC
11th-August-2005, 12:36 PM
Amersham is on Sat.
Why? I can't choose between two already and you go and throw another one in.

David Bailey
11th-August-2005, 12:37 PM
Why? I can't choose between two already and you go and throw another one in.
'Coz I'm just Evil.
Obviously.

FWIW, I'm probably Chesham-ing on Friday. For, you know, the 0 people who are interested...

Jayne
11th-August-2005, 12:42 PM
The bad news is that its Ray and Jaynes 'official' leaving do before they head off to the land of Aus, or should that be Oz? :tears: :hug:

:what: :what: :what:
Did anyone tell Chris I was off to Oz? :really:

Sadly Chris & I have other commitments at the weekend so we won't make it to Twyford :tears: but I wish Ray and Jane all the best & I'm sure we'll see them again before they go.

J :flower:

Simon
11th-August-2005, 12:51 PM
:what: :what: :what:
Did anyone tell Chris I was off to Oz? :really:

Whoops! Good job I haven't written out my "Good Luck" card yet! :blush:

Sorry, Daisy (playing it safe!). Can I still have that dance? :flower:

ChrisA
11th-August-2005, 02:09 PM
Sorry, Daisy (playing it safe!). Can I still have that dance? :flower:

Yep... much safer :devil:

:wink:

spindr
11th-August-2005, 02:17 PM
Advanced warning:
I shall be there to lower the tone, as per usual.

SpinDr.

Missy D
11th-August-2005, 04:46 PM
Advanced warning:

SpinDr.

So will me and my sis Dee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMC
11th-August-2005, 05:16 PM
Advanced warning:

SpinDr.

So will me and my sis Dee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Please can I come and sit in your corner :flower: (when I'm not dancing of course)? I can always be trusted to be ridiculous...

Minnie M
11th-August-2005, 05:36 PM
Can I ask to be the first name added to Jayne's Dance Card for the evening?
:yeah: Can go on Mr.Daisy's card please (aka Sexy Ray) preferable a slowish track :blush: :whistle:

Missy D
11th-August-2005, 06:42 PM
Please can I come and sit in your corner :flower: (when I'm not dancing of course)? I can always be trusted to be ridiculous...

If you dare!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SilverFox
11th-August-2005, 06:45 PM
Can I come and sit on your lap?....... :innocent:

Missy D
11th-August-2005, 06:53 PM
Can I come and sit on your lap?....... :innocent:

Can i sit on yours first? :blush:

SilverFox
11th-August-2005, 06:59 PM
"Room for one on top"

"Hold tight now please"

:whistle: :devil: :blush:

Missy D
11th-August-2005, 07:08 PM
"Room for one on top"

"Hold tight now please"

:whistle: :devil: :blush:

Sure sis will be happy to be the one on top :rofl: :whistle: :rofl:

SilverFox
11th-August-2005, 07:13 PM
*crawls off for a lie down with a cold flannel* :o

Missy D
11th-August-2005, 07:19 PM
*crawls off for a lie down with a cold flannel* :o

What started off as an innocent thread is heading for the "take it upstairs" section.. Now theres a thought :whistle:

Zebra Woman
11th-August-2005, 07:26 PM
What started off as an innocent thread is heading for the "take it upstairs" section.. Now theres a thought :whistle:

Yeah get a room you.... three?! :eek:

LMC
11th-August-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah get a room you.... three?! :eek:

Double trouble?

Yay for me for getting in there first with the obvious :clap:

Daisy
11th-August-2005, 08:05 PM

Can I ask to be the first name added to Jayne's Dance Card for the evening? Form an orderly queue, Gentlemen, please.

Jayne, what time do you think you'll be able to squeeze me in? :yum:

I'll sqeeze you any time you like Simon!! :really: :yum:

Form an ordely queue ladies! :wink:

jockey
11th-August-2005, 11:07 PM
Definite starter - Fond farewell to my good friends Ray and Jayne whom I have seen go from beginners to open champs (Hove champs) in 4 years. Suggestion - Ray and Jayne start a snowball lasting two trax? :worthy: :clap: :cheers:

ChrisA
11th-August-2005, 11:14 PM
good friends Ray and Jayne
I usually know how to spell my friends' names.

Although, now I really am getting worried that someone knows something I don't about the names on the tickets.

Hey Daisy, if we get dumped, fancy getting together??? :rofl:

TiggsTours
12th-August-2005, 01:52 PM
Although, now I really am getting worried that someone knows something I don't about the names on the tickets.

Do you need tickets for Saturday then? I've been planning on going, and by the looks of the numbers here who are, and Chris's comment, I'm beginning to think I will!

Bex
12th-August-2005, 02:12 PM
I usually know how to spell my friends' names.

Hey Daisy, if we get dumped, fancy getting together??? :rofl:

Okay, okay, I spelt Jane's name wrong! :blush: :tears:

Will I ever be forgiven?

PS. There are no tickets needed for Saturday, just turn up and dance your socks off!

Purple Sparkler
12th-August-2005, 04:35 PM
*raises hand* One more for the Lowering the Tone corner over here!

Whose lap can I sit on? :innocent:

Clive Long
12th-August-2005, 04:38 PM
Okay, its another Twyford Freestyle at Loddon Hall this Saturday and I've got some good news and some bad news......

8.00pm till midnight, £8 on the door, fab dancefloor, free car parking, complimentary tea, coffee & cookies later on.

Anyway, who's a comin???? :cheers:

Bex

Silly question time.

Amir lesson scheduled for 8pm right?

Ta,

Clive

Mary
12th-August-2005, 05:19 PM
*raises hand* One more for the Lowering the Tone corner over here!

Whose lap can I sit on? :innocent:

Will anyone be teaching the 'lap sit' then. (yes, it is MJ move, and may also be in the Ceroc manual). :wink:

M

dee
13th-August-2005, 01:31 PM
Sure sis will be happy to be the one on top :rofl: :whistle: :rofl:

Young lady!!!!! just browsing through these theads as you do, and i spotted this, did i not tell you i like to be the one on the top :rofl: looking forward to going tonight :innocent:

JoC
13th-August-2005, 01:33 PM
'Coz I'm just Evil.
Obviously.Indeed.

Zebra Woman
13th-August-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm coming down with Lucy Locket and Miss Conduct in time for Amir's class at 8! :clap:

Oh and my last dance with Ray :tears:

See you all later

Alison :flower:

Daisy
13th-August-2005, 06:05 PM
Okay, okay, I spelt Jane's name wrong! :blush: :tears:

Will I ever be forgiven?

PS. There are no tickets needed for Saturday, just turn up and dance your socks off!

There is nothing to forgive.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there......must remember my hankie :tears:

Minnie M
13th-August-2005, 06:18 PM
.....Looking forward to seeing everyone there......must remember my hankie :tears:
See ya there Jane :flower: I'm coming up with another couple of your Brighton friends who want to wish you and Ray well for the future :clap: :hug: :kiss:

Clive Long
14th-August-2005, 02:21 AM
Discovered a scenic route to Twyford this evening, via Reading Town Centre. :blush: :rolleyes:

Looking at the map before you set off helps Clive.

Good evening. Busy, busy, busy.

CRL

Minnie M
14th-August-2005, 11:47 AM
Wot a fabby fantastic night :worthy: :clap: :cheers: :yeah: :worthy: even the 'raindrops falling on my head' whilst dancing experience didn't dampen :rofl: the evening (although it made my hair frizzy :sad: ) :whistle:

Ray was certainly on form (thanks for fab dance) don't know how he had the energy to dance with nearly all the girlies didn't see him leave the dance floor all evening :worthy: and Jane was the perfect hostest chatting and dancing with all, and making sure we all had a drinky too :cheers: - loved the bling bling outfits :whistle:

Dancers I haven't seen for ages came out of the woodwork last night it was wonderful, and the standard was so high - can you have another farewell do please :blush: :whistle: :tears:

Thanks for Bex & Bill (and for my :drool: dance Bill) for putting on a brilliant evening and for the fantastic sounds of King TWK

Zebra Woman
14th-August-2005, 01:52 PM
Wot a fabby fantastic night :worthy: :clap: :cheers: :yeah: :worthy: even the 'raindrops falling on my head' whilst dancing experience didn't dampen :rofl: the evening (although it made my hair frizzy :sad: ) :whistle:

Ray was certainly on form (thanks for fab dance) don't know how he had the energy to dance with nearly all the girlies didn't see him leave the dance floor all evening :worthy: and Jane was the perfect hostest chatting and dancing with all, and making sure we all had a drinky too :cheers: - loved the bling bling outfits :whistle:

Dancers I haven't seen for ages came out of the woodwork last night it was wonderful, and the standard was so high - can you have another farewell do please :blush: :whistle: :tears:

Thanks for Bex & Bill (and for my :drool: dance Bill) for putting on a brilliant evening and for the fantastic sounds of King TWK

Brilliant night one of the best :clap: :clap: .

Well done to TWK for not turning to the dark side. That was the best Ceroc night set I have ever heard you play. Thanks :hug:

Jane and Ray's special farewell dance was amazing and very funny too :rofl: , gonna miss them :sad:

ZW :flower:

Cruella
14th-August-2005, 02:32 PM
Was a great night, apart from falling over and giving myself a huge bruise on my bum. Sorry to all around me who were distracted during their dance, but hey it was good entertainment. :blush: Ray and Janes leaving dance was brilliant to watch, couldn't bring myself to join in with so many quality dancers though :worthy:
Was also a time for me to say goodbye to Clayton and Janine as they leave not long after Ray and Jane and will also be greatly missed.
Good luck to all of you and if i'm ever down under i will seek you out BEWARE!
:hug: :flower:

anitaL
14th-August-2005, 07:18 PM
Also had a great evening and some wonderful dances--including a few lovely ones with Clive Long--thanks--well worth the trip from Bristol--the dance standard was very high & everyone was so friendly--and the cookies were delicious :nice:

BillCo
14th-August-2005, 08:39 PM
It was a great night, thanks to everyone who came to Twyford.
Great class Amir :waycool: and the music Kenobe was excellent :worthy:
Thanks for all my great dances especially from Bex,Lilly,Diva,Minnie M and Sparkles. :kiss:

Ray and Jane , thank you for your friendship and support over the last couple of years, you will both be sorely missed. :tears:
Hope you have a great time in Aus. Looking forward to our holiday at your house! :cheers:

Bill.

Daisy
14th-August-2005, 09:03 PM
Ray & I would like to thank everyone who came to see us off at Twyford last night....we had a fantastic night and only wish it could have gone on longer.

A very special thanks to our special friends Bill & Bex who have been so lovely and giving.........thanks guys :kiss:

Toby mate, you are the best :clap: The music was great and many thanks for our copy of 'our special set'.......we will enjoy dancing to it on the other side of the world. :flower:

Huge thanks to everyone for our prezzies, but especially to Sharon, Kate and Carol for organising all the special suprises. :kiss: I'm not sure I'll be wearing the Union Jack bikini on the beach though....there's not a lot of it :eek: :rofl: and I'm bursting out all over......horror!! :blush: Byton took loads of photos and I'm hoping to put a good one in the photo frame to keep as a reminder of out 'special' night.

We had soooooo many fantasic dances last night, it was awsome. :clap: thanks to everyone. There were so many great dancers in one spot and I got to dance with most off them!! :clap: :clap: Sorry to all those we missed out on. :tears:

We still have a few events to go to before we leave the UK on 30 Aug and hopefully we will see many of you a few more times. For those that we don't get to see again, we must bid you a fond farewell and hope to see you next year when we visit, or in Australia........there will always be a warm welcome to you. :hug: :cheers:

Goodbye and all our love to you all
Jane & Ray xxxxxx :hug: :cheers: :kiss:

Simon
14th-August-2005, 09:25 PM
Goodbye and all our love to you all
Jane & Ray xxxxxx :hug: :cheers: :kiss:
Sniff :tears: :tears: :tears: [reaches for hankie]

jockey
14th-August-2005, 11:58 PM
Terrific night - had some lovely dances. Bit like a who's who of modern jive. Ray and Janr, sorry, Jant, sorry, Janice, will be sorely missed...X :worthy:

murphy
15th-August-2005, 09:11 AM
Many thanks to Bill, Bex, TWK and the crew for a fantastic night!!
And it was great to see so many fantastic dancers there.
:clap: :clap:

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 09:27 AM
My List of Thanks for Twyford on Saturday:
Thanks to NewKid for giving me a lift to a fantastic night (was my first time at Twyford).

Also thanks to Minnie M for a) pointing out a guy who had put HER in a cartwheel aerial. I grabbed him for a dance, had two, and quite simply they were two of the best Jango dances I've ever had! Though I was quite glad I had my hot pants on under my dress (well, it was actually a very long top from Monsoon but I tried it on in the shop and thought 'I've worn shorter things than this on their own...')- a lot of drops and a couple of lifts that would have potentially been rather embarrassing had I not protected my undercarriage, as it were.

And also for b) telling me off for not taking my bolero off until nearly midnight. Made me feel very good about myself. Remind me to buy you a drink next time I see you, Min!

Thanks to TWK for playing the Pink Panther theme for me. And to RK for dancing it with me EVEN THOUGH he had just found himself an (absolutely gorgeous) dance partner for it. Very noble.

Thanks to everyone I had dances with, and to NK for telling me who Under Par was (I hadn't realised).

But NO THANKS to the Taxi from Ashtons who got stroppy with me for doing a move the only way I know how. It was the one where the girl stands up and the guy bends down whilst looking appreciative (that's the only way I can describe it). The way I learned it, when he's down on one knee, you lift him up again by his chin and waggle your finger in mock-telling-off. And out of nowhere I get "I've done that move hundreds of times! I know when to stop!". I apologised and explained, but he didn't seem to take it in, repeated what he'd said before, and it marred an otherwise brilliant night. I won't be dancing with HIM again in a hurry. :mad:

LMC
15th-August-2005, 10:03 AM
I had a great time too :nice:

PS - you're more than welcome, thanks for singing along in the car with me :D (what do you mean you were just trying to drown me out?)

Everyone who danced with me - thank you - I don't think I had a bad dance all evening. Special thanks to Clive for ochos coaching, spindr for lead & follow/connection tips and RK for twisty droppy thing demo/coaching (sorry I was a bit thick :blush:)

Honourable mensh also to PS and RK - when PS told me she had requested Pink Panther I double dared 'em both to dance it on stage - well done!

The only slight downside was that a number of my partners in the class didn't seem to appreciate it as it deserved - even complained :(. I thought it was great, a real eye-opener and since I can't make Amir's musicality workshop :tears: , truly hope that there will be another in future. :worthy: - a truly enlightening half hour for an egg like me.

Last and most important - Ray & Jane - I hardly know you, but wish you all the very best in your new ventures :flower:

Sparkles
15th-August-2005, 10:05 AM
Brilliant night one of the best :clap: :clap: .
:yeah:
I can't remember the last time I had so many fab dances in one night, it was just brilliant!
I'd like to apologise to Clayton for elbowing him in the head - he did then ask me to dance, so I guess that's one way to get a partner - but it was a complete accident and I fell really bad about it :blush:.
Thanks to SF for putting up with me stealing him from a group of gorgeous women for a dance, it was :drool: .
So lovely to see and dance with Lisa! :flower: You must come down more often :hug:.
Also, sorry to Jane for jumping in on her farewell dance, but it was an oppertunity not to be missed, and you're such a fab dancer :cool: .
TwK, what can I say, you are the master :worthy: - save me a dance (or two) tonight, please.
Bill and Bex - storming night all round. More than worth the drive. Keep up the good work - and Bex, you still owe me a dance!

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful evening - if only all ceroc party nights were this good!

S. x

SilverFox
15th-August-2005, 10:25 AM
That was - on a personal level - THE best dance night I've ever had away from a weekender. :clap: :clap:

The music from TwK was simply outstanding. :waycool: :worthy: :waycool: :worthy:

Every single dance I had all night was fantastic, with extra special :drool: :drool: to LilyB, Sparkles & MissyD.

Apologies to Scary...sorry Mary, Just Wiggle, Minnie M and anyone else who I didn't get a chance to dance with....so many women, so little time... :blush:

A huge thank you to Bill & Bex for hosting such a treat. :clap:

I hope Ray and Jane will have a blissful time in their new home/country/life! :flower:

Cruella
15th-August-2005, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=SilverFox]

Apologies to Scary...sorry Mary, Just Wiggle, Minnie M and anyone else who I didn't get a chance to dance with....so many women, so little time... :blush:
QUOTE]

You know the answer to that, you will have to learn how to have two at a time. :wink:

LMC
15th-August-2005, 10:49 AM
But we have to complain about SOMETHING...

The night just wasn't long enough :tears:

Lory
15th-August-2005, 10:57 AM
Discovered a scenic route to Twyford this evening, via Reading Town Centre. :blush: :rolleyes:

Looking at the map before you set off helps Clive.

:yeah: :rolleyes: :rofl:

I just have to say, Clive got me there very safely! :cheers: I've always wondered what the people who drive at no more than 55mph on motorways were like in real life and now I know! ;) :D

Thank you Clive! :flower:

I had a great time, what a lovely atmosphere! :)

TWK 'did it' as usual :worthy:

The funniest part of the night was Ray splitting his trousers :really: :rofl: I'm amazed no one's mentioned this, he's such a trooper, carrying on like nothing happened. :cheers:

I loved watching Jane and Ray's dances, they were so entertaining! I wished they'd have had three tracks, there was so much tallent in the room, I hardly knew who to watch, sorry I didn't join in Ray but the standard was well beyond me! :worthy: But thanks for our cheeky little dance, I'll miss those when your gone! :tears:

BTW Jane, I can't understand why you kept your top on under your bikini though? :confused: :whistle: :rofl:

Well done Bill and Bex :cheers:

under par
15th-August-2005, 11:05 AM
But we have to complain about SOMETHING...

The night just wasn't long enough :tears:

Yeah :yeah: :yeah:

Come on all organisers, you get all those talented people in one place dancing and you switch the lights of at midnight.
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I missed out dancing with at least half a dozen amazing dancers I knew and there will have been loads more whom I didn't know. :tears:

And I danced every track, bar one.

El Salsero Gringo
15th-August-2005, 11:14 AM
I've always wondered what the people who drive at no more than 55mph on motorways were like in real life and now I know!hehehehehe.....

Clive, consider yourself well and truly outed!

David Bailey
15th-August-2005, 11:45 AM
I've always wondered what the people who drive at no more than 55mph on motorways were like in real life and now I know! ;) :D
Ah, so that's why you didn't get to Daventry until 11.30pm that time...