PDA

View Full Version : Party Night 20th August 2005

Tazmanian Devil
9th-August-2005, 02:19 PM
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone is coming to the party night at greenwich on the 20th August? It seems every one that came to the last one enjoyed themselves and I was wondering if you will be coming back for more! :kiss: :hug:

Cruella
9th-August-2005, 02:33 PM
I would love to, had a great night last time. Unfortunately i will be laying near a pool in the south of France for 2 weeks. :D

Sparkles
9th-August-2005, 02:35 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this time - but I hope you all really enjoy it!
S. x

Msfab
9th-August-2005, 02:37 PM
Yes I got my ticket! (Well wicked blue has the tickets) :clap:

And Russells promised to save me a dance or two! :wink:

Sheepman
9th-August-2005, 02:58 PM
will be coming back for more! :kiss: Would like to, but so far I've been invited to 5 parties on that night, and I'm only planning on making it to one :tears:

We did already talk about this here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5919&highlight=greenwich) I'm glad it wasn't just me having deja vu again!

Greg

Lory
9th-August-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm afraid I can't go this time :( but I hope I get a chance to buy some tickets for next one though! :na:

To all who's going......

I hope you all have a brilliant time! :cheers:

Little Em
9th-August-2005, 04:17 PM
I am gutted i cant go either! :tears:

im at a friends wedding!

Em x

Dan Hudson
10th-August-2005, 10:57 AM
Me :d :waycool:

Zebra Woman
10th-August-2005, 11:02 AM
I won't be there :tears:

Have a great night everyone. Sounds like a recipe for a perfect night.

Enjoy the MUSIC, the space, the balance of males/females.

Wish I was coming :sad:

Russell Saxby
10th-August-2005, 11:49 AM
I won't be there :tears:

Have a great night everyone. Sounds like a recipe for a perfect night.

Enjoy the MUSIC, the space, the balance of males/females.

Wish I was coming :sad:

I have one returned man ticket - any takers please PM or email russell@cerocgreenwich.co.uk first come first serve

Tazmanian Devil
10th-August-2005, 01:34 PM
We did already talk about this here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5919&highlight=greenwich) I'm glad it wasn't just me having deja vu again!
Sorry didn't look back far enough :blush: It's been a while since I have been on regular so give me a chance to catch up mr sheepy :flower:
In looking back at this fred I can see I should have title it who's gutted they are not coming to greenwich? :rolleyes: Never mind guys there will always be others to come to. :kiss: :hug:

slinkyjo
13th-August-2005, 08:09 PM
Hiya,

Will be there n really enjoyed it last time........xx :D

luv Jo (le taxi)

KatieR
14th-August-2005, 08:53 PM
Im thinking maybe I try and make it. Do you have to have tickets before hand or can you just turn up and pay at the door?

Russell Saxby
14th-August-2005, 08:58 PM
Im thinking maybe I try and make it. Do you have to have tickets before hand or can you just turn up and pay at the door?

Hi Katie

Sorry we have been sold out for a couple of weeks now. Please don't turn up on the door - I would hate to turn you away :D

Didn't we meet in a pub once on a Thursday night out with Gus and a few of the others?? Not sure I have ever had the pleasure of a dance though.

Russell :flower:

KatieR
14th-August-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi Katie

Sorry we have been sold out for a couple of weeks now. Please don't turn up on the door - I would hate to turn you away :D

Didn't we meet in a pub once on a Thursday night out with Gus and a few of the others?? Not sure I have ever had the pleasure of a dance though.

Darn, not fast enough! Oh well, maybe another time! Yes I think we met at at the pub one time, it was down in Islington. It was a while ago though. Hopefully when I move back to london in a few weeks time i am hoping to make Greenwich on the tuesday night one of my regular nights. Do you go there often? Must try to have a dance one of these days!

Russell Saxby
14th-August-2005, 09:03 PM
Darn, not fast enough! Oh well, maybe another time! Yes I think we met at at the pub one time, it was down in Islington. It was a while ago though. Hopefully when I move back to london in a few weeks time i am hoping to make Greenwich on the tuesday night one of my regular nights. Do you go there often? Must try to have a dance one of these days!

I have been known to frequent Greenwich :whistle:

Dan Hudson
19th-August-2005, 12:15 PM
YAY Only 1 day to go :clap: :clap:

Remember ladies, you all owe me a dance, especaily you LIlyB and Divi :drool: :yum:

Feelingpink
19th-August-2005, 12:20 PM

Remember ladies, you all owe me a dance, especaily you LIlyB and Divi :drool: :yum:

What? Only one? You won't be able to take the pace :devil:

Dan Hudson
19th-August-2005, 12:33 PM
What? Only one? You won't be able to take the pace :devil:
no us dj's are lazy booze drinkers!!

Minnie M
19th-August-2005, 03:08 PM

:tears: :sad: :tears: :sad: :tears: :sad: :tears: you said that last time

Russell Saxby
19th-August-2005, 03:11 PM
:tears: :sad: :tears: :sad: :tears: :sad: :tears: you said that last time

you will just have to settle for a dance with me - fingers crossed I will not be working all night

KatieR
19th-August-2005, 03:36 PM
I would just like to make a big public THANK YOU to Russell who being the wonderful amazing person he is, I am now able to attend Greenwich tomorrow night!!! YAY!!

Minnie M
19th-August-2005, 04:17 PM
you will just have to settle for a dance with me - fingers crossed I will not be working all night

You said that last month too :tears: :tears: I am beginning to get a compex :sad:

Lory
19th-August-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm afraid I can't go this time :(
Cancel that! :devil:

I'm coming! :waycool: :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Minnie M
19th-August-2005, 05:57 PM
Cancel that! :devil:

I'm coming! :waycool: :clap: :cheers: :clap:
:clap: fantastic :clap: see ya there :clap:

Minnie M
21st-August-2005, 02:36 AM
Great night :clap: got my dance with both Dan (wot fun) and Russell :drool:
Music up to usual great standard :worthy: lots of great dancers
Cabaret - I missed N & N but the Phil & Yuko one was :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Lovely to see Keith and Janey (+bump) too :kiss:

Thanks to Dan, Kelly & Russell for putting on another great night :cheers:

So sad, these bye bye dance/parties - first Jane & Ray, now Clayton & Janine - gonna miss these guys :tears: - final farewells at Nigels party on Sunday :sad:

Feelingpink
21st-August-2005, 08:26 AM
Great night :clap: ... Thanks to Dan, Kelly & Russell for putting on another great night :cheers: ... :yeah: totally! The night was also full of indulgent men including SilverFox who danced (against his better judgement) to Charlotte Church and Will, who let me be an aeroplane around his control tower (guess that could be one of the next Jango mooves, although I'm not sure Kate would go for it). And who was the man in the pink and white paisley shirt? He was fabulous to dance with (as well as having great taste in shirts).

Dave Franklin, inspired by last night's arrangements, put forward a great idea about a lead and follow workshop ... :drool: I'll be second in line after Bryony for it ... sure he will post details :devil:

Lory
21st-August-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks to Dan, Kelly & Russell for putting on another great night :cheers:

:yeah:

I had a fab night, the limit on numbers is without doubt what makes this such a great event... having amazing dancers AND the space to dance is so rare... :worthy: :cheers: I enjoyed the music too!

My only downside to my night was not getting a dance with Dan :(

The view across London from the fire escape is quite amazing, I enjoyed a few minutes, cooling off on my own looking across at that ;)

I had an interesting end to my evening too... did anyone else notice the nutter, across the road? :what:

When I arrived early in the evening, he'd set out a whole party area including a full karaoke and drinks table on the front, outside his block of flats. Then as I left, he was dressed in a THONG, bikini bra, long blonde wig, knee high boots and a fur gilet and was doing some sort of pole dancing routine. I asked Feeling pink to keep an eye on me as I got into my car, (cos it was less than 10ft from him) but I wonder if she saw him FLASH his bits TWICE at me! :really: :what: :eek: :rofl:

Russell Saxby
21st-August-2005, 10:31 AM
:yeah: When I arrived early in the evening, he'd set out a whole party area including a full karaoke and drinks table on the front, outside his block of flats. Then as I left, he was dressed in a THONG, bikini bra, long blonde wig, knee high boots and a fur gilet and was doing some sort of pole dancing routine. I asked Feeling pink to keep an eye on me as I got into my car, (cos it was less than 10ft from him) but I wonder if she saw him FLASH his bits TWICE at me! :really: :what: :eek: :rofl:

Yep he has been there every Tues night for the last few months, he is quite harmless. He recently was there with a shrine to Elvis - bit of a tourist attraction, they are always taking photos and videoing him.

Too be honest I was tooooooooo busy to pay him much attention last night. but I did glimpse him in his bra and thong.. I guess like the rest of you ladies he makes a special effort on a Saturday night. :drool: :drool:

It is all part of the nights entertainment we provide get down Greenwich way
:waycool:

Russell

Feelingpink
21st-August-2005, 10:36 AM
... but I wonder if she saw him FLASH his bits TWICE at me! :really: :what: :eek: :rofl:Um, no, KatieR and I just made sure that you'd got in your car safely and had enough time to lock the doors - we missed that 'pleasure'. :blush:

Russell Saxby
21st-August-2005, 10:41 AM
: but I wonder if she saw him FLASH his bits TWICE at me! :really: :what: :eek: :rofl:

Are you sure it was not just wishful thinking getting the better of your imagination :whistle:

Lory
21st-August-2005, 11:35 AM
Are you sure it was not just wishful thinking getting the better of your imagination :whistle:
Nope, I'm quite sure, thank you! ;)

Granted they were quick flashes and to be honest, I'm not really sure they were specifically aimed at me, he was just in a world of his own! :na:

And Russel, if I ever have any wishful thoughts, they definitely wouldn't include him! :rofl:

P.s. I forgot to mention the cabaret acts, Nigel, Nina and Phil and Yuko, they were FANTASTIC! :worthy:

Mary
21st-August-2005, 12:59 PM
What a fabulous evening. People had travelled from far and wide to be there, AND I had the bottle to ask lots of them for a dance. Great cabaret - N & N did my favourite of their routines :worthy:

Had my first dance with Dan, didn't dare ask Russell 'cos he had such a busy night.

And thanks Clayton & Janine. :hug: :cheers:

No evening at Greenwich would have been complete without a dance with Tazmanian Devil. :cheers:

I could go on for ever but I'll stop there. Just great to see everyone, and a fab send-off for C & J.

M

Minnie M
21st-August-2005, 01:55 PM
............And thanks Clayton & Janine.../snip/......... and a fab send-off for C & J
:yeah: :worthy: :clap: :worthy: :yeah:

............No evening at Greenwich would have been complete without a dance with Tazmanian Devil. .......
:confused: :tears:

Tazmanian Devil
21st-August-2005, 04:46 PM
No evening at Greenwich would have been complete without a dance with Tazmanian Devil. :cheers:
:D Thank you, It was lovely to dance with you again, Always a pleasure. :cheers:
Thank you also to everyone else who I danced with, it was such a great night with alot of fabulos dancers.
I would really like to know who it was walking round with the camera last night as I forgot my camera and would really appriciate if he could up load them to my web site so Pleease pm me.
Thanx again for all the fab dances :kiss: :hug:

KatieR
21st-August-2005, 10:47 PM
Um, no, KatieR and I just made sure that you'd got in your car safely and had enough time to lock the doors - we missed that 'pleasure'. :blush:

Darn! What a shame we missed it FP! :whistle:

It was a fabulous night, and even though I didn't quite have enough courage to ask a lot of the stars of the evening for a dance I did have plenty of absolutely wonderful dances and not to mention discover SilverFox's and my own distaste of warm English beer... :eek:

Msfab
22nd-August-2005, 03:00 PM
The recipe for a great night!
Lots of good dancers + lots of space + top notch music = Superb night! And where can we get all this? :rolleyes:
Just one extra little thing needed! MORE TIME TO DANCE!

Big Thank You to the Greenwich team! :worthy:
Wow, Kenobe was utterly Fabulous as usual! Plus the shirt :rolleyes:

Missed out on a dance with Russell, but at least we didn’t run out of milk this time! :whistle:
Thanks to Silverfox, wicked blue and just wiggle for our little session at the end! Very therapeutic! :wink:
So sorry I didn’t get back to katieR and feeling pink as promised! Ill catch up with you 2 next week!

Form an orderly queue behind me for the next freestyle! :clap:

KatieR
22nd-August-2005, 10:22 PM
Missed out on a dance with Russell, but at least we didn’t run out of milk this time! :whistle:
Thanks to Silverfox, wicked blue and just wiggle for our little session at the end! Very therapeutic! :wink:
So sorry I didn’t get back to katieR and feeling pink as promised! Ill catch up with you 2 next week!
:

Dont worry, when i asked Russell to dance he was apparently 'looking for someone' :rolleyes:

Thanks Just Wiggle for the last dance! It was great fun, didn't meant to tread on your toes!!

Russell Saxby
22nd-August-2005, 11:42 PM
Dont worry, when i asked Russell to dance he was apparently 'looking for someone' :rolleyes:

you should count yourself lucky you was not Rachel - I had to leave her mid-dance to evict a drunken gatecrasher, it was no rest for me all night I am afraid :(