PDA

View Full Version : Jiving Dan says thanks to Glasgow Jumpin Jaks

Jivingdan
4th-August-2005, 08:55 PM
Just a big Hi and loads of thanks to all of you who made my night at Jumpin Jaks Glasgow on Tuesday. I made it to work by the way. I cant wait to come back up. Good luck to you all in the champs and if any of you want to contact me I would appreciate it. Take care and good luck in the champs for all those entering. If your ever down near Bedford or Sheffield give us a call and I will take you dancing

All the best

Dan :cheers:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
4th-August-2005, 09:53 PM
Hey Dan!
I don't think I met you on tuesday...glad you had a good time, let us know next time you are coming up and i'll try and find you :nice:

Ash :cheers:

PretzelMeister
5th-August-2005, 01:53 PM
Just a big Hi and loads of thanks to all of you who made my night at Jumpin Jaks Glasgow on Tuesday. I made it to work by the way. I cant wait to come back up. Good luck to you all in the champs and if any of you want to contact me I would appreciate it. Take care and good luck in the champs for all those entering. If your ever down near Bedford or Sheffield give us a call and I will take you dancing

All the best

Dan :cheers:

Hi Dan!

Glad you enjoyed your night in Glasgow's JJ's - always good to see new faces in the place.

Glad to hear you made it into work on time on Wednesday too - not everybody did :blush: !

Not sure if your trip to Glasgow was a one-off or if work are going to be sending you up here on a regular basis, but if they are, remember: Jumpin' Jaks on a Tuesday, Glasgow University Union on a Wednesday and Rutherglen Town Hall on a Thursday!

Best of luck with your teaching cert!

Cheers,

PretzelMeister

sassy1
7th-August-2005, 11:27 PM
:flower:

olla
we all loved dancing with you - big thanks :clap: come back and see us soon.

I think I have just about recovered - had one of those - "never touching drink" days on wednesday :cheers: and managed to get a parking ticket ( got taxi home)

good luck with the exam - bye for now

Margaret Rose :flower:

BeeBee
8th-August-2005, 01:21 PM
Hiya

Glad you had such a fun night - it was a good one - thanks for coming along and making it so fun! :D There were a few sore heads the next day :sick: . Good luck with the teaching exams and hopefully it wont be long before you make it back 'up North'.

cheers :flower:
Linda