PDA

View Full Version : Tonight - Tuesday

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 04:17 PM
Where to go dancing? :confused:
Was hoping to stay to the south of london so where is best?

Ewell, Putney ISH (to central to drive it!).

Anywhere else?

Russell Saxby
2nd-August-2005, 04:29 PM

Anywhere else?

daft question, do you really have to ask???

I retract my compliment in the Oli thread

.... and just in case I am being a bit too harsh :flower:

Northants Girly
2nd-August-2005, 04:38 PM

Anywhere else?London? What yer doin down there?

Come to Northampton! :waycool:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 04:59 PM
London? What yer doin down there?

Come to Northampton! :waycool:

Hiya

Managed to get my science working and so need to spend a long week in london to get the finished article! What a hard life? :rolleyes:

I will come to northampton soon, id like to catch up with a few of you i now know! Yippee :clap:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 05:03 PM
daft question, do you really have to ask???

I retract my compliment in the Oli thread

.... and just in case I am being a bit too harsh :flower:

Oh I forgot about Greenwich! :blush: Will you be there Russell?

under par
2nd-August-2005, 05:14 PM
We are going to Dorking as I 've already clocked up a few miles the last 2 days visiting kent house.

:whistle:

only 30 miles each way tonight :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 05:31 PM
We are going to Dorking as I 've already clocked up a few miles the last 2 days visiting kent house.

:whistle:

only 30 miles each way tonight :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Apart from the mileage, what are the pros for dorking?

under par
2nd-August-2005, 05:35 PM
Apart from the mileage, what are the pros for dorking?

Would normally say the fantastic air con and large Dorking Halls friendly atmostphere as well as decent music.

BUT the Dorking Halls is having new sprung floor done at the moment so it has moved to Friends provident hall I have not actually been there before.

So only the music and nearness to worthing for me tonight

Russell Saxby
2nd-August-2005, 05:39 PM
Oh I forgot about Greenwich! :blush: Will you be there Russell?

it has been known for me to frequent Greenwich :cool:

Minnie M
2nd-August-2005, 07:01 PM
Would normally say the fantastic air con and large Dorking Halls friendly atmostphere as well as decent music.

BUT the Dorking Halls is having new sprung floor done at the moment so it has moved to Friends provident hall I have not actually been there before.

So only the music and nearness to worthing for me tonight
Friends Prov. is much smaller that Dorking Halls, not sure if there is AirCon but they have all the doors open so it never seems that hot. There are carpetted areas either side for seating and a separate bar area.

I like it, as it has a really friendly atmospher, and the floor is great :clap: and no parking probs as there is a very large car park - and then there is the yummy cakes and coffe at the end of the evening :yum:

LilyB
2nd-August-2005, 08:35 PM
Friends Prov. is much smaller that Dorking Halls, not sure if there is AirCon but they have all the doors open so it never seems that hot. There are carpetted areas either side for seating and a separate bar area.

I like it, as it has a really friendly atmospher, and the floor is great :clap: and no parking probs as there is a very large car park - and then there is the yummy cakes and coffe at the end of the evening :yum:
Ah, but does it have the :drool: Mr Saxby? Or the :yum: Mr Hudson? You'll have to go to Greenwich for that :wink: . Just a shame Greenwich is too difficult for me to get to on a Tues night :tears: .

Roll on 20th Aug! :clap: - Sorry, I digress :blush:

LilyB