PDA

View Full Version : Public Information Board - Hair pulling

Tessalicious
2nd-August-2005, 08:58 AM
Inspired by:

I only do hairpulling on request, so I think you're safe
Is there a list of 'ladies that won't slap you if you pull their hair' - and where do I sign

Is there a list for guys who like having their hair pulled? Or the hair on their heads
so that everyone knows what they can and can't get away with...

latinlover
2nd-August-2005, 10:33 AM
Inspired by:

so that everyone knows what they can and can't get away with...

?????????????????????????????????

is it me?

JoC
2nd-August-2005, 12:32 PM
Can I have a more in depth description of this hair pulling...? Are we talking getting a good handful and going somewhere with it?

If it's just playful twiddling it's unlikely to work with my tangled mess, fingers might get ensnared and possibly broken.

RachD
2nd-August-2005, 01:41 PM
Can I have a more in depth description of this hair pulling...? Are we talking getting a good handful and going somewhere with it?

If it's just playful twiddling it's unlikely to work with my tangled mess, fingers might get ensnared and possibly broken.

I am confused too, although this thread may explain something that happened to me once... I was dancing with this guy who, when I leaned back to do a drop, he took hold of ALL of my hair in his fist and pulled it! I thought this was his way of encouraging me to lean back further... :what: At the end of the dance he said 'If you are lucky you may get another dance with me later'.

Lucky me?

I don't go in for that at all. :sad:

Zebra Woman
2nd-August-2005, 01:45 PM

I'm afraid it cannot be described as it is so very ..er ...variable? Mentioning no names :whistle:

On that note, I must add that although I did tick the box marked:

I am a woman and I love having my hair pulled by men I know

I don't mean any man I know can pull my hair!! :eek:

I have to ask for it.

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 01:53 PM
Last week I was dancing with a certain person, who'd decided it would be a good idea to lead me around the dancefloor with my platted ponytails (it was a themed night! :really: ). Sorry I wasnt impressed! :(

Little Em
2nd-August-2005, 02:02 PM
Last week I was dancing with a certain person, who'd decided it would be a good idea to lead me around the dancefloor with my platted ponytails (it was a themed night! :really: ). Sorry I wasnt impressed! :(

have to agree i wouldn be impressed either!!! :really:

but gotta say... as i read the above i did have a little giggle to myself at the thought of seeing it happen! :blush:

Sorry.

:flower:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 02:55 PM
have to agree i wouldn be impressed either!!! :really:

but gotta say... as i read the above i did have a little giggle to myself at the thought of seeing it happen! :blush:

Sorry.

:flower:

Things are always funnier when they are not being done to you! :whistle:

Just wished my hair was a little longer, I could of just hit him every time he span me! :waycool:

Rhythm King
2nd-August-2005, 03:08 PM

Just wished my hair was a little longer, I could of just hit him every time he span me! :waycool:

Given your penchant for multiple spinning, that would've been a lot of hair-hitting going on. :whistle:

Little Em
2nd-August-2005, 03:13 PM

power to the hair!!!
:rofl:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 03:14 PM
Given your penchant for multiple spinning, that would've been a lot of hair-hitting going on. :whistle:

hhmmmmmm.....

Sheepman
2nd-August-2005, 05:56 PM
I have to ask for it. And how do you do that? :wink:

It isn't something that it has ever occurred to me to do, so I'd probably have to be specifically asked before I'd manage it, and like everything else, I suspect it takes practice. :really: Though I have no objections when certain ladies run fingers through my diminishing locks, just as long as they don't mind me forgetting to do any moves!

Greg

SilverFox
2nd-August-2005, 06:10 PM
I have to ask for it.More like beg for it.... :devil:

spindr
2nd-August-2005, 06:32 PM
I suspect a lot of the guys will avoid being a "hair pullee" unless supplies of rogaine and propecia are provided :)

SpinDr.

Danielle
2nd-August-2005, 06:33 PM
I have to say Russell is the king of hair pulling...............and i love it!!!!! :drool: :devil: :blush: :wink:
But only when he does it - i think i would be deeply offended/shocked/appauled if anyone else tried it on me!!!!

JoC
2nd-August-2005, 08:25 PM
It's a kinky southeast thing isn't it?

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-August-2005, 08:41 PM
I think it goes something like this:

1. run hand, fingers-first up the back of the head from the nape of the neck
2. allow hair to run between fingers (as if combing with them)
3. sort-of squeeze hand into a fist applying tension to the hair that's grasped in the hand.

It's important to do it evenly across a large area of the scalp. And don't tug, pull. Don't pussy about, do it firmly, almost but not quite to the point of pain.

Some people appreciate it at the point of orgasm, too, but you'd have to ask SF about whether it can be put to that use too on the dance floor. I gather he's something of an expert.

JoC
2nd-August-2005, 08:51 PM
Oo

tremble

LMC
2nd-August-2005, 08:57 PM

3. sort-of squeeze hand into a fist applying tension to the hair that's grasped in the hand.

It's important to do it evenly across a large area of the scalp. And don't tug, pull. Don't pussy about, do it firmly, almost but not quite to the point of pain.

Some people appreciate it at the point of orgasm, too, but you'd have to ask SF about whether it can be put to that use too on the dance floor. I gather he's something of an expert.
:yeah:

and since we're being scientific about this:

1. running hand, fingers first, laterally from behind one or other ear works on some people too
2. this step may be skipped if the woman's hair is tangled/curly - try a little scalp massage instead

Zebra Woman
2nd-August-2005, 08:58 PM

Oooh can you talk me through that again please Alec :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

More like beg for it....

Predictable?

YOU????

:rofl:

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-August-2005, 09:01 PM
Oooh can you talk me through that again pleaseNo - there's far too much talk and far too little action in this thread. It's time to get out there and do it.

LMC
2nd-August-2005, 09:05 PM
No - there's far too much talk and far too little action in this thread. It's time to get out there and do it.

*waits expectantly*

pick me, pick me (er, that's not necessarily aimed at ESG, all applications considered :D )

JoC
3rd-August-2005, 01:00 PM
tremble
Hey why did this go big? :confused: It was microscopically teensy when I posted it. I know, a computer only does what you tell it to, pah!

Andy McGregor
3rd-August-2005, 01:10 PM
I think it's all to do with timing. You can't pull hair on beat 2 in the bar or during the "vinegars" it needs to be timed to perfection or it will spoil the moment completely :whistle:

Zebra Woman
3rd-August-2005, 01:25 PM
I think it's all to do with timing. You can't pull hair on beat 2 in the bar or during the "vinegars" it needs to be timed to perfection or it will spoil the moment completely :whistle:

Yes timing is everything and you are the Master Andy :worthy: ...

A great deal of amusement can be had from dummies too. When you do all the lead up , and then don't pull the hair. :rofl:

Word of warning :

Even if the break is an absolutely massive crescendo you must never pull too hard or you could give the woman whiplash...and possibly a bald patch too :eek: :sick:

Andy McGregor
3rd-August-2005, 01:47 PM
A great deal of amusement can be had from dummies too. When you do all the lead up , and then don't pull the hair. :rofl: Very Zen :waycool:

And for my next Zen trick I will not dance to All that Jazz or Havana or Jem or Everything that Lola Wants ...

Maybe we can start a new trend of knowing the musicality but positively not doing it, just smiling slightly, knowing that you could have, but have chosen not to ...

Lory
3rd-August-2005, 01:49 PM
Even if the break is an absolutely massive crescendo you must never pull too hard or you could give the woman whiplash...and possibly a bald patch too :eek: :sick:
:yeah: And to add to that, no matter how long the hair is :innocent: it must be gently grasped at the roots :drool: (refer to ESG's post :worthy: ) and NOT yanked at the ends! :angry: ouch! :sad:

And the song has to be right.. ;)

And the mood right too... ;)

And a word of warning, if in doubt, don't do it!

under par
3rd-August-2005, 01:52 PM
Yes timing is everything and you are the Master Andy :worthy: ...

A great deal of amusement can be had from dummies too. When you do all the lead up , and then don't pull the hair. :rofl:

Word of warning :

Or a BIGGER bald patch :rofl: :rofl: :hug:

under par
3rd-August-2005, 01:57 PM
:yeah: And to add to that, no matter how long the hair is :innocent: it must be gently grasped at the roots :drool: (refer to ESG's post :worthy: ) and NOT yanked at the ends! :angry: ouch! :sad:

And the song has to be right.. ;)

And the mood right too... ;)

And a word of warning, if in doubt, don't do it! to any one with split ends yeuk

Know exactly what you mean :hug:

ducasi
3rd-August-2005, 05:05 PM
I am being asked by PM...
how you can on the one hand expect women to play with your hair and then say 'You wouldn't dream of pulling theirs'!!!! In my defence, first I've got to say I have a lovely thick head of hair that some women just can't help themselves when they see it. :whistle:

OK, maybe a wee bitty exaggeration there! But I can think of two women who couldn't help themselves when dancing with me. :grin:

But I'm shy and not trained in the fine art of hair pulling... I'd have no idea when to do it, why to do it, and how to do it. :confused:

Oh, and how not to get slapped for doing it. :really:

Is there workshops I can go to or a DVD I can buy? :wink:

MartinHarper
3rd-August-2005, 05:51 PM
how you can on the one hand expect women to play with your hair and then say 'You wouldn't dream of pulling theirs'!

I don't know about duscasi, but there's a difference between stuff I like, and stuff I expect.
For example, I like it when complete strangers walk up to me on the street and give me fifty quid for looking gorgeous... but I haven't come to expect it of people.

JoC
5th-August-2005, 12:13 AM
Well I'm getting a haircut tomorrow just in case.

angelique
5th-August-2005, 12:23 AM
I don't know about duscasi, but there's a difference between stuff I like, and stuff I expect.
For example, I like it when complete strangers walk up to me on the street and give me fifty quid for looking gorgeous... but I haven't come to expect it of people.
:yeah:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brilliant!

DianaS
31st-August-2005, 11:26 AM

Variation on the above
Slip woman into a lean, run fingers through her hair from top to bottom gather hair loosely in palm and caress the nape of her neck. Give her a soft and gentle look and glide her back upright into close move.

if she swoons give instant mouth to mouth
Source Unknown southern chappie

David Bailey
31st-August-2005, 11:40 AM
??? I missed this thread totally, how dare people post when I'm on holiday, don't you got no respect or summink?

Variation on the above
Slip woman into a lean, run fingers through her hair from top to bottom gather hair loosely in palm and caress the nape of her neck. Give her a soft and gentle look and glide her back upright into close move.
Variation 2:
- Neck hold with man's right-hand only
- Forehead contact
- Slow body-contact wiggling dip
- Up and mini-lean
- Move right hand slooooowly up to hair roots
- Pause... pause more... and.... pull!

if she swoons give instant mouth to mouth
Source Unknown southern chappie
Nahh, that'd be sleazy, that would :whistle: