PDA

View Full Version : Calling Oli

TiggsTours
1st-August-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm trying to find Oli, you were at Beach Boogie, and spent a large amount of your time drinking wine with a few of us, Asif, Evelene & I never got to say goodbye, and we were hoping to get your email address!

Bex
1st-August-2005, 04:40 PM
If its the same Oli, he's JazzBug on this forum!!

TiggsTours
1st-August-2005, 04:52 PM
Thank you, I'll give him a try.

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm trying to find Oli, you were at Beach Boogie, and spent a large amount of your time drinking wine with a few of us, Asif, Evelene & I never got to say goodbye, and we were hoping to get your email address!

Hiya

So you were also at the beach boogie last week? I wonder if our paths crossed! :sick:

TiggsTours
2nd-August-2005, 02:57 PM
"I wonder if our paths crossed"

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but I don't know who you are, so hard to say really.

As for your :sick: I wouldn't worry too much I'm more :blush: seeing ours was the chalet with all the empty wine bottles lined up on the window!

mooncalf
2nd-August-2005, 03:01 PM
"I wonder if our paths crossed"

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but I don't know who you are, so hard to say really.

As for your :sick: I wouldn't worry too much I'm more :blush: seeing ours was the chalet with all the empty wine bottles lined up on the window!

Hmm, how would I describe MsFab? I don't think I'm up to that challenge at this time of day.

Feelingpink
2nd-August-2005, 03:06 PM
Hmm, how would I describe MsFab? I don't think I'm up to that challenge at this time of day.

Long dark hair, sparkling eyes and a wicked, frequent smile ... and she's great fun :hug:

TiggsTours
2nd-August-2005, 03:06 PM
A name might be useful, I haven't got a bally clue who any of you are! :grin:

Boozy Bird
2nd-August-2005, 03:18 PM
Hello everyone

I will text Oli and let him know you are trying to contact him. He is on the forum so I am sure he will get in touch. Beach Boogie was fab, thank you for the drinks at the party chalet...I found it difficult to keep up!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon, we should arrange to meet at a dance somewhere.

Helen

aka 'a can't can't girl' or 'Mick's chick' :wink:

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 03:25 PM

Ok Mooncalf! Now you couldnt of missed Mooncalf, he was the one wearing a rather fetching beaded bracelet on his left arm on thursday/friday :rolleyes: . He was also the one seen dancing with ajs (male) on some occasions. :whistle:

Long dark hair, sparkling eyes and a wicked, frequent smile ... and she's great fun :hug:

Thank you Feelingpink! :flower:

mooncalf
2nd-August-2005, 03:28 PM
He was also the one seen dancing with ajs (male) on some occasions. :whistle:
:

ajs? I think you mean ironpants.

Msfab
2nd-August-2005, 03:36 PM
ajs? I think you mean ironpants.

Yes Ironpants thats who I meant! Has he made his long awaited for appearence! the world needs him! :eek:

Minnie M
2nd-August-2005, 03:44 PM
Should have guessed by the name who you are :whistle:
Welcome Amanda

Minnie Mouse (aka Lynda)
:cheers: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :cheers: :clap:

Russell Saxby
2nd-August-2005, 04:21 PM
Long dark hair

Perfect length for pulling :whistle:

sparkling eyes and a wicked, frequent smile :hug: