PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TWK

Minnie M
31st-July-2005, 09:29 PM
Last chance to catch DJ Kenobe at the Sunday T-Jive, this Sunday 31st July.
I'll be bowing out with a mega mix of all my favourite tracks from the last 2 years of Sunday T-Jive.

I thought you deserved a thread to yourself for all your fans to thank you :yeah:

Wot a fantastic set today :clap: :worthy: :clap: thank you TWK for all those wonderful choons, you are definitely going to be missed and a very very hard act to follow :sad: Please don't forget those guest visits :flower:

Just gonna have to try and make the journey on a Monday for Jango to catch the TWK experience now :yeah:

Lory
31st-July-2005, 09:48 PM
Wot a fantastic set today :clap: :worthy: :clap: thank you TWK for all those wonderful choons, you are definitely going to be missed and a very very hard act to follow :sad:
:yeah:

I had an absolutely fabulous time today! :clap:

Thanks Toby and gang! :cheers:

Onwards and upwards, I say! ;)

Mary
31st-July-2005, 10:33 PM
TWK :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

M

under par
31st-July-2005, 10:38 PM
Mrs Par and I had great time Toby and Divi our hats off to both of you for you continued efforts. :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dreadful Scathe
31st-July-2005, 10:54 PM
Well done tweek :) I wasn't there but Im sure it was great :)

Zebra Woman
31st-July-2005, 10:59 PM
Yes that was a fab afternoon, totally brilliant set from start to finish every track just had to be done :worthy: . Amazing atmosphere too. Yeah onwards and upwards. :D

:kiss: :hug: :flower: Thank you Toby and Claire :flower: :hug: :kiss:

Amazing ESP on the positioning of that 'funny lady jingle' ...you know the one. How on earth did you know to do it then??? :worthy:

ElaineB
1st-August-2005, 07:32 AM
Yes that was a fab afternoon, totally brilliant set from start to finish every track just had to be done :worthy: . Amazing atmosphere too. Yeah onwards and upwards. :D

:kiss: :hug: :flower: Thank you Toby and Claire :flower: :hug: :kiss:

Amazing ESP on the positioning of that 'funny lady jingle' ...you know the one. How on earth did you know to do it then??? :worthy:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

We brought a couple of friends up from Bristol and they thought you were fabulous - which of course, you are!

Well done Toby and of course, the divine Claire,

Elaine :hug:

latinlover
1st-August-2005, 08:27 AM
[
Minnie M]I thought you deserved a thread to yourself for all your fans to thank you :yeah:

Wot a fantastic set today :clap: :worthy: :clap: thank you TWK for all those wonderful choons, you are definitely going to be missed and a very very hard act to follow :sad: Please don't forget those guest visits :flower:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

What an excellent way of spending a Sunday afternoon! :clap:
Many thanks Toby and Clare,you've always given us a great deal of pleasure ,and this Sunday was no exception. :flower:
And as I posted on the other thread; I think those of us who have been privileged to be present on these occasions will ,I think , look back on them as a "golden era" of dancing - Although we mustn't forget to thank Amir :waycool: who started it in the first place, but he's not retiring (we hope) :wink: :really:

Bex
1st-August-2005, 09:03 AM
Well done Toby & Claire, it was a great afternoon (as always), but I have to say is was tainted with the news that it was your last T-Jive :tears:

I wonder where TWK will be 'using the force' now????? :clap: :worthy:

LOL,
Bex (big kiss from Billco - to Diva that is!)

Cruella
1st-August-2005, 11:29 AM
I thought you deserved a thread to yourself for all your fans to thank you :yeah:

Just gonna have to try and make the journey on a Monday for Jango to catch the TWK experience now :yeah:
My first time at Jango, and was well worth the trip.

Geordieed
1st-August-2005, 11:59 AM
:yeah: Well done TC. Top DJ...

Icey
1st-August-2005, 12:06 PM
It was my first time on Sunday too and I had a brilliant time. The music was fabulous - stuff I haven't danced to before but I certainly hope I get to dance to again.

Thankyou.

LMC
1st-August-2005, 12:19 PM
It was my first time on Sunday too and I had a brilliant time. The music was fabulous - stuff I haven't danced to before but I certainly hope I get to dance to again.

Thankyou.

Toby wan Kenobe
1st-August-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks one and all for your very kind words :flower: I am very touched :hug:

The T-Jive is a very unique event and I'm glad that you all enjoy it so much. Claire and I are so looking forward to being on the receiving end of a T-Jive in future months - and long may it continue on the London scene.

So what's next for the Kenobe Dance Experience....
Both Claire and I are busy rushing around organising stuff for the wedding, but once we have recovered from that, we will be looking at putting together some 'Kenobe Dance Experiences' but evening based rather than T-Jives.

It’s also DJ Kenobe as usual for Jango on Monday (Hammersmith), Ceroc TV Twyford Freestyle and guest DJ slots at Ceroc Greenwich and Jive+ (Oxford).

I hope to catch up with as many T-Jivers as possible at Southport in September, where I’m looking at doing a number of sets – including a Kenobe Latin Dance mix as well as a Kenobe Lounge mix (with all your favourite T-Jive choons :clap: ).

Also www.amanteballo.com is 3 months old now and getting lots of visitors. I’m working my way through the website stats to see what people like and will add more tracks and content in line with people’s interests. I have started building in iTunes links for some of the tracks and hope to have this finished over the next weeks.

So watch this space for developments….

And thanks for your support – it is very much appreciated…
:flower:
TwK

Zebra Woman
1st-August-2005, 03:04 PM
The T-Jive is a very unique event and I'm glad that you all enjoy it so much. Claire and I are so looking forward to being on the receiving end of a T-Jive in future months - and long may it continue on the London scene.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: It will be great to see you both free to dance at last, and most especially with each other :hug: .

I hope to catch up with as many T-Jivers as possible at Southport in September, where I’m looking at doing a number of sets – including a Kenobe Latin Dance mix as well as a Kenobe Lounge mix (with all your favourite T-Jive choons :clap: ).

OOhhh YES!!! :clap: I am looking forward to Southport even more now. :D

Especially the Kenobe Lounge Mix that's where it's at for me :drool: :clap: :drool:

Lory
1st-August-2005, 03:16 PM
OOhhh YES!!! :clap: I am looking forward to Southport even more now. :D

Especially the Kenobe Lounge Mix that's where it's at for me :drool: :clap: :drool:
I just hope it doesn't clash with Marc's or Dance Demon's sets!!!

Are you listening Jon and Wes? :flower:

Daisy
2nd-August-2005, 06:46 PM
You have set the standard my friend and who ever takes over will have an incredibly hard act to follow. :whistle:

On a selfish note we will have more time to chat & dance with you both. :clap:

Dazzle
3rd-August-2005, 04:48 AM
Also www.amanteballo.com is 3 months old now and getting lots of visitors. I’m working my way through the website stats to see what people like and will add more tracks and content in line with people’s interests. I have started building in iTunes links for some of the tracks and hope to have this finished over the next weeks.

So watch this space for developments….

And thanks for your support – it is very much appreciated…
:flower:
TwK

A thank you from a DJ in the North who has listened and learned much from your site! Thanks to Amante Bello I have been able to offer different music at my freestyles to that available most everywhere else in this area. Seems now to be going down really well. Would like to make it down your way some time soon to hear the real thing and learn further, but a BIG Thank You :cheers: from someone thrown in at the deep end who needed to be up and running quickly and offer something that little bit different from the competition :clap: .

Cheers :worthy:

Dazzle