PDA

View Full Version : New Year Get Together

Lisa
18th-December-2002, 05:25 PM
Niall asked me to forward this invite to all cerocers who want a good night out! :cheers:

ON BEHALF OF A FEW PARTY SOULS
It's the 2nd January...everything appears a little flat after the Christmas and Hogmanay festivities...Come along and join some of the Aberdeen cerocers in Slains Castle, Belmont Street at 7.30pm for cocktails, other assorted drinks and a good blether. Get to chat with those dancers who you meet every week but hardly know. We may even go for a boogie somewhere!!
Dancing...mad for it!!

THE MORE THE MERRIER

Niall :cheers:

Lorna
18th-December-2002, 11:28 PM
Hi Lisa/Niall,

I spoke to Niall on Tuesday and apologised. I won't be able to make it as I will be in Birmingham doing the family thing. Really gutted. Let's organise another one when I will be around. Would love to go out with everyone, have a drink, a laugh, not to mention some fab dancing.. Apologise now for any spelling errors. I have had a 1/2 bottle of red and a 1/2 bottle of champagne but feeling FINE!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

TheTramp
19th-December-2002, 08:57 AM
I really wish you people would stop having fun, when I'm all the way down here, and can't come.

We don't have any fun down here without you. :rolleyes: Honest.

Steve

Sandy
20th-December-2002, 11:06 AM
Sounds brill, will do my best to shake off family and come along. I love a good night out especially if it involves any dancing

Sandy:wink:

Alexis Beuraud
21st-December-2002, 10:49 PM
Nice idea, Lisa !
Furthermore this will prevent some ceroc addicted persons from dancing during a whole evening :D

Greetings to all Aberdonians, forum members and non-members.
(No, do not expect me to be there)

Alexis

Will
22nd-December-2002, 01:23 AM
Hi Alexis

Where abouts in Europe are you actually living? Do you have Ceroc there?

Will