PDA

View Full Version : Manchester Ceroc Freestyle in Romiley 30/07/05

Danger Mouse
28th-July-2005, 01:03 PM
Saturday 30 July 2005
Big Saturday Night Freestyle - Venue Change
Pleas note that this Saturdays freestyle will be at the Romiley Forum Theatre and NOT at Hyde Town Hall. Great dance floor, air conditioning, breaker lesson 8.30pm 2 dance floors incl Blues room.
Romiley Forum, Compstall Road, Romiley, Stockport
Starts at : 20:00
Door price (if available) : £7
Non-smoking venue

Is it going to be worth the 90 mile trip up the M6??

Convice me someone............

How large is the dance floor? Who's going?

Paul F
28th-July-2005, 07:13 PM
Well, I just had to reply. :nice:

Unfortunately DM, with regard to the venue, I doubt anyone would really be able to help you as this is the first time Ceroc Manchester have ventured to this venue. That and the fact that there aren't very many people who post on here that dance in Manchester :sad:

All I can say, from the reports i have had, it is a brilliant venue for Ceroc.
Although I have not seen the dancefloor I have been told it is as big as the Monaco Ballrooms which is our other venue. That means its BIG :grin: Its so hard to compare it to another venue but I would say its bigger than Ealing and Fulham TH. I mention these only as I presume you may have been to one or the other :confused:
As its a theatre the floor, fixtures and fittings are all immaculately kept apparently which , to me, makes a difference!

As for dancers, Im sure we will have most of the crowd from around the NW, Yorkshire, Midlands area....well, the ones that like driving :wink:

It promises to be a really good night. :clap:

Would be great to meet you if your coming up

Danger Mouse
29th-July-2005, 06:32 AM
Convinced :D

Thank you Paul :cheers:

We shall make the trip up the M6 from the Midlands.

Damien
29th-July-2005, 09:52 AM
The Romiley venue is very good though have to admit I have never MJ danced there before. Ceroc Manchester nights at Hyde are great :clap: :clap: :clap: , so as long as people are not put off or confused by the venue change expect a great night. Definately worth a visit- but bring some of your black country girls along as well for us local boys to dance with :)