PDA

View Full Version : Like dog like owner??

Little Monkey
27th-July-2005, 11:49 PM
You know how pets often look like their owners, or vice versa? Well, I thought this was quite a good illustration! :D Anyone got any better pictures?

Rebecca
28th-July-2005, 10:56 AM
Here's my dog - my big, gorgeous, loyal and slobbery labrador - no similarity :whistle:

Little Monkey
28th-July-2005, 05:22 PM
Here's my dog - my big, gorgeous, loyal and slobbery labrador - no similarity :whistle:

So, you're saying you're not big, gorgeous, loyal and slobbery? Quite possibly a good thing! But c'mon - let's see a picture of you and your dog, to compare! :D :whistle:

Rebecca
28th-July-2005, 05:29 PM
So, you're saying you're not big, gorgeous, loyal and slobbery? Quite possibly a good thing! But c'mon - let's see a picture of you and your dog, to compare! :D :whistle:

I'm the one on the left :rolleyes:

P.S I'm quite loyal :blush:

Little Monkey
28th-July-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm the one on the left :rolleyes:

P.S I'm quite loyal :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Little Monkey
28th-July-2005, 05:33 PM
My dog is bonkers, hyper-active, bouncy, friendly, loyal, nearly intelligent ( :wink: ) and cuddly. And very fluffy. I'm all of the above, minus fluffy. :D

Rebecca
28th-July-2005, 05:36 PM
Come on then LM, seeing as we rarely get to see you from underneath the paper bag, see if you can find a picture of a canine that best depicts your look.

Anyone else want to join in?

Little Monkey
29th-July-2005, 11:09 AM
Come on then LM, seeing as we rarely get to see you from underneath the paper bag, see if you can find a picture of a canine that best depicts your look.

Anyone else want to join in?

Hmmmmmmm............. I couldn't find a canine that looked even remotely like me, which is good. For the poor dogs, I mean! But if you take away the paper bag, this is what you'll find underneath! Scary, huh??

Rebecca
29th-July-2005, 11:38 AM
if you take away the paper bag, this is what you'll find underneath! Scary, huh??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fantastic effort LM - have some rep for that!!!

Little Monkey
29th-July-2005, 01:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fantastic effort LM - have some rep for that!!!
Well, thank you, kind lady.

I do also have a dog that matches my black and white shoes! Ah, the correct accessories are sooo importand, dontcha know! :D Here's an extra-cute puppy picture of her. Oh, and her name is 'Troll', which seems to upset certain people when they hear it! :rofl:

Rebecca
29th-July-2005, 02:02 PM
Be careful, Cruella might be listening - she especially likes the black and white one's I've heard. V. Cute picture :hug: . I hope her new metal joints aren't causing her any pain as the damp sets in around the country.

Is this our (substitute - *can you hear my uterus screaming?*) version of the New Baby thread??

I also note noone else is joining in - any pet pics folks? Especially if they look like you. . .

Little Monkey
29th-July-2005, 02:09 PM
Be careful, Cruella might be listening - she especially likes the black and white one's I've heard. V. Cute picture :hug: . I hope her new metal joints aren't causing her any pain as the damp sets in around the country.

Is this our (substitute - *can you hear my uterus screaming?*) version of the New Baby thread??

I also note noone else is joining in - any pet pics folks? Especially if they look like you. . .

Nonononono - my uterus is VERY QUIET at the moment, ans don't you dare tell it it's meant to be used for anything!!!!! I'm going through a stage of thinking 'Oh I'm sooooo lucky not to have children!!'

Nobody else are joining in, but quite a few people have commented on a certain picture, and given me rep! :wink: :whistle:

LM

Rebecca
29th-July-2005, 02:25 PM
Nonononono - my uterus is VERY QUIET at the moment LM
What? :really: No little baby monkeys running around the place causing mischief, scratching their ar**'s, eating their own poo, etc??

In some ways my friends with children would tell me I'm lucky but in others they assure me I'm missing out, and I do feel that :sad:

*picks herself up, reminds herself it's friday and that she'll be living it up all weekend*

P.S. I won't tell your uterus if you don't tell my fella (oops, he reads this :blush: )

*CF makes rapid exit stage right*

drathzel
29th-July-2005, 02:44 PM
I shall post lost of pictures of my baby when i get home. Do we have a limit on the amount of pictures i can post? :flower:

Lucy Locket
29th-July-2005, 02:45 PM
you know we're supposed to be sharing at Southport???????? Well I hadn't seen your picture then. Think we'll find you a tree to stay in instead & feed you bananas. LOL

Little Monkey
29th-July-2005, 05:06 PM
you know we're supposed to be sharing at Southport???????? Well I hadn't seen your picture then. Think we'll find you a tree to stay in instead & feed you bananas. LOL
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Well, at least you're not sharing with my dad...... Think yourself lucky!! :rofl:

drathzel
29th-July-2005, 05:10 PM
this is my baby....

Little Monkey
29th-July-2005, 05:32 PM
this is my baby....
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww...................

drathzel
29th-July-2005, 10:37 PM
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww...................
He was abandoned by his mummy so we got him when he was only 4 weeks old :D

filthycute
29th-July-2005, 10:45 PM
Here is a photo of me and my pooch, Charlie (she's a girl). Not sure if we look alike, but hair colouring is the same.

Can't say the same for James and his pooch, Lucky-Doo. Lucky has managed to keep his dark tresses....not a hint of grey. ;) Only thing they have in common is they both have the mentality of a 6 year old. Lucky has an excuse though...he is 6! :rofl:

FC x