PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 30th July - London area freestyle?

Icey
27th-July-2005, 08:25 AM
Morning Peeps,

Anyone know of a freestyle that is happening on Saturday? Newkid and I need somewhere to go to keep us occupied and out of mischief.

The only one I've found so far is Finchley? Anyone know if it's a good one?

El Salsero Gringo
27th-July-2005, 09:47 AM
Morning Peeps,

Anyone know of a freestyle that is happening on Saturday? Newkid and I need somewhere to go to keep us occupied and out of mischief.

The only one I've found so far is Finchley? Anyone know if it's a good one?I'm not sure. I'm sure Robin will pop up soon enough to tell us, though. (Why always Robin, and never Batman? Fishy...)

latinlover
27th-July-2005, 09:59 AM
Morning Peeps,

The only one I've found so far is Finchley? Anyone know if it's a good one?

I see from Lynda's list that Bromley Ceroc is on
bit of a trek for us, but sometimes one gets desperate!

LMC
27th-July-2005, 10:14 AM
I see from Lynda's list that Bromley Ceroc is on
bit of a trek for us, but sometimes one gets desperate!

Hmmm, the fact that you & Mrs LL are considering going all the way to Kent sez it all for me :whistle:

Unfortunately Bromley is out of the question for this desperate duo due to a social commitment west of M25 earlier in the evening

latinlover
27th-July-2005, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=NewKid]Hmmm, the fact that you & Mrs LL are considering going all the way to Kent sez it all for me :whistle:/QUOTE]

I'm flattered, but I didn't say we were considering it........

LMC
27th-July-2005, 11:17 AM
I'm flattered, but I didn't say we were considering it........
:confused: :tears:

Doesn't look like there's a lot on this Sat for some reason... obv. misread your "one gets desperate", sorry 'bout that

Let's start again... Who is going to Finchley? - we will probably only able to get there for about 9.30 earliest...

... :devil: i.e. will it be worth the effort? :whistle:

Second question: checked out ceroc.com and uk-jive websites which came back negative - but worth checking here: is there anything on Saturday which takes place closer to Junction 16 of M25 than Finchley?

Robin
27th-July-2005, 03:13 PM
Let's start again... Who is going to Finchley? - we will probably only able to get there for about 9.30 earliest...

... :devil: i.e. will it be worth the effort? :whistle:

Second question: checked out ceroc.com and uk-jive websites which came back negative - but worth checking here: is there anything on Saturday which takes place closer to Junction 16 of M25 than Finchley?

Whetstone ?
:rofl:

hello esg - just "popping up" true to form !

Missy D
28th-July-2005, 12:01 PM
I will be going to Whetstone! Hopefully i can persuade sis Dee to come along too! :clap: :clap:

Robin
30th-July-2005, 06:41 PM
....and anyone in london reading this should probably be thinking about getting ready just about now!
:waycool:

El Salsero Gringo
31st-July-2005, 10:17 AM
...and anyone in london reading this should probably be thinking about getting ready just about now!Thanks chaps - good night all round. And I *love* that dance-floor, it's springier than a trampoline!