PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need a man!

LMC
26th-July-2005, 03:05 PM
... to come to the Dips/Leans/Seducers workshop with me in Daventry on Sunday 14 August.

I'm top of the waiting list and I really really really want to go! (and need to as well... :blush: )

In the incredibly unlikely event that there is a stampede of lovely men who have a burning desire to come to this, Emma has just said that there are currently 6 men and about 20 women - so "the more the merrier". Even if you're a nasty man and not a lovely one (as long as you've showered :rofl: ).

PS No, I am not getting paid for advertising this! :D

robd
26th-July-2005, 05:00 PM
... to come to the Dips/Leans/Seducers workshop with me in Daventry on Sunday 14 August.
Emma has just said that there are currently 6 men and about 20 women - so "the more the merrier".

:what: I'm booked on to this! Looks like it could be some workout :eek: with those numbers!
My back and shoulders have been aching a bit recently which has coincided with my ramping up my attendance to 3 nights a week so I maybe should ease off a little in preparation.

Hope to see you there NewKid

Robert

LMC
26th-July-2005, 05:36 PM
:what: I'm booked on to this! Looks like it could be some workout :eek: with those numbers!
My back and shoulders have been aching a bit recently which has coincided with my ramping up my attendance to 3 nights a week so I maybe should ease off a little in preparation.

Hope to see you there NewKid

Robert

I think Emma is really after even numbers - because I booked ages ago she has more or less said that I can go... but I'm reluctant to screw the numbers and it would be a bit of a pain for everyone else to have to rotate all the time.

>50 views on this thread - not including mine (this one!) - and yours and no takers - there's silent rejection :rofl: ( :tears: )

bigdjiver
26th-July-2005, 08:17 PM
I think Emma is really after even numbers - because I booked ages ago she has more or less said that I can go... but I'm reluctant to screw the numbers and it would be a bit of a pain for everyone else to have to rotate all the time.

>50 views on this thread - not including mine (this one!) - and yours and no takers - there's silent rejection :rofl: ( :tears: )This is Ceroc Central we are talking about. If the numbers for a workshop are not there they just advertise it further afield. I think it will be full. We have not heard about it yet in Bedford.
I am investigating the possibilities myself, but as I do not have my own transport it is unlikely.

tsh
27th-July-2005, 12:18 PM
>50 views on this thread - not including mine (this one!) - and yours and no takers - there's silent rejection :rofl: ( :tears: )

Can't do this one, cause I'm already booked on a different workshop! Dips and leans do come up fairly often in the classes I go to though - with the occasional drop as well - so don't dispair even if you can't make it!

Sean

RogerR
29th-July-2005, 07:29 PM
Drops and leans classes are so frequent we have to have a whole thread here about the desirability or otherwise of these wicked but fun moves.

PS where do drops start which move is the first of these loved/loathed distractions?