PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Posting Policy – Please Read

ducasi
22nd-July-2005, 08:04 PM
As an ad hoc representative of the Ceroc Scotland Forum, I am pleased to announce a series of new initiatives designed to make the forum more friendly than ever. These policies include:

1) The control of controversial posts. From now on, users will be required to submit posts limited to the topic of fuzzy bunnies. Furthermore, no peronal agenda or biased opinion can be rendered on the topic of fuzzy bunnies. Fuzzy bunnies cannot be portrayed in a threatening or threatened light, or in a negative or perjorative manner.

It is recognized that potential contributors do not always see eye to eye on issues of importance in Ceroc, Modern Jive in general, or in the world at large. Seeing a contrary opinion could intimidate potential participants, so that aspect of the forum has been eliminated so as to facilitate greater reader involvement.

An example of an appropriate posting using the new guidelines follows:

FUZZY BUNNIES

Fuzzy bunnies are nice.
2) Control of opinion. To prevent the predominance of any one dance style, all opinions on dancing must agree. Because of the difficulty of achieving this, the topic of discussion will also be limited to fuzzy bunnies, particularly since the public opinions of most major dance organisations and independents tend to agree on the editorially sanctioned view of the aforementioned bunnies.

For example:

LEROC DANCERS IN BRISTOL AND FUZZY BUNNIES

LeRoc dancers like fuzzy bunnies too.
3) Private messages and "reps" will be limited to muted approval of the content of the forum for example:

MORE PRAISE FOR FUZZY BUNNIES

I thought that Ducasi's article, "Fuzzy Bunnies", was nice.
I also like fuzzy bunnies. They are nice.
4) All forum members will be required to cease any behaviour that might be construed as unpleasant or threatening. It is understood that to allow any member of the forum to abuse their admittedly mighty standing in the community would be a shame, and send potential readers and writers away from the warm and fuzzy comfort of the forum.

For example:

Person on the Street: Oh, look, its Andy McGregor, regular poster to the Ceroc Scotland forums? Hello!

Andy McGregor: Fuzzy bunnies are nice.
We hope you will find comfort in the forum in the future.

Ducasi.

(This is a disgracefully plagiarised and tailored version of the original Fuzzy Bunnies ( http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/97/Mar/fuzzy.html) article that appeared on rec.humor.funny, back in 1997.)

Lory
22nd-July-2005, 08:16 PM
Personally, I find all this talk of fuzzy bunnies is disgusting and sexist. :angry:

If someone wants to talk about fuzzy bunnies, please do so behind close doors. :devil:

No one wants to read this filth on a public forum! :innocent: :whistle:

Little Monkey
22nd-July-2005, 08:27 PM
Is fuzzy bunnies similar to the game fuzzy duck? Let me see, how does it go again..... Mmmmmmm...

Fuzzy duck
ducky fuzz
fuzzy duck
does he f**k

oooops, did it again... :eek:

But don't think it will be nearly as much fun with bunnies! :whistle:

ducasi
22nd-July-2005, 08:33 PM
Lory and LM, I'm not sure your posts conform to the new policy, but I couldn't possibly say as that definitely would be against policy. :sad:

Instead let me say how much I liked this picture of a fuzzy bunny... :nice:

Lory
22nd-July-2005, 08:46 PM
Pervert!

ducasi
22nd-July-2005, 08:54 PM
Pervert!
:tears:

:rofl:

Little Monkey
22nd-July-2005, 08:59 PM
Lory and LM, I'm not sure your posts conform to the new policy, but I couldn't possibly say as that definitely would be against policy. :sad:

Oh...... So is this more what you had in mind? It's got a bunny in it..... Two, if you count the slipper.... And I think they might both be fuzzy.....

ducasi
22nd-July-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh...... So is this more what you had in mind? :D

I saw that one too, but I fear what Lory would have called me had I posted it! :what:

Lou
22nd-July-2005, 09:51 PM
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes. They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?

:whistle:

Little Monkey
22nd-July-2005, 10:42 PM
:D

I saw that one too, but I fear what Lory would have called me had I posted it! :what:

Called you what?

Little Monkey
22nd-July-2005, 10:50 PM
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes. They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?

For getting a good aim to bite your throat off? I'm gonna have nightmares....

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-July-2005, 10:56 PM

Yes thank you Anya :)

and you get on at us for quoting Monty Python :rolleyes:

Lynn
22nd-July-2005, 11:15 PM
FUZZY BUNNIES

Fuzzy bunnies are nice.Well I think you're biased! :devil:

LMC
23rd-July-2005, 12:08 AM
Someone had to do it, and it might as well be me (http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/bunny_suicides/)

El Salsero Gringo
23rd-July-2005, 12:37 AM
I hear and obey.

Little Monkey
23rd-July-2005, 08:56 AM
I hear and obey.

What, even this one??? I am quite frankly terrified of fuzzy bunnies, and can't see why we all have to pretend to like these vicious killer beasties! :mad:

Cruella
23rd-July-2005, 11:26 AM
Someone had to do it, and it might as well be me (http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/bunny_suicides/)
I wondered why my rabbit (Thumper, very original name) kept a corkscrew in his hutch. :rofl:

Lou
23rd-July-2005, 12:11 PM
and you get on at us for quoting Monty Python :rolleyes:In my defence, I was a leetle bit merry at the time. :whistle:

Andy McGregor
23rd-July-2005, 12:50 PM
I am a bunny and I am not fuzzy, I am nice and fluffy, pink and cuddly - honest :whistle:

Lory
23rd-July-2005, 12:59 PM
I am a bunny and I am not fuzzy,
Andy, we've ALL seen THE photo, so don't lie! :devil: :rofl:

killingtime
23rd-July-2005, 05:02 PM

Bunnies, bunnies it must be BUNNIES!

El Salsero Gringo
23rd-July-2005, 05:12 PM
http://www.keypad.org/bunnies/

ducasi
24th-July-2005, 05:11 PM
What, even this one??? I am quite frankly terrified of fuzzy bunnies, and can't see why we all have to pretend to like these vicious killer beasties! :mad:
LM, if we don't say we like them, have another look at that picture you posted and consider the possible consequences! :eek:

Purple Sparkler
25th-July-2005, 01:56 PM
and you get on at us for quoting Monty Python :rolleyes:

Did someone say Monty Python?

Tim the Enchanter: Follow, but follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so fowl, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, or your strength, come nay further, for death awaits you all . . . with nasty big pointy teeth!
Tim: the Enchanter: There it is!
King Arthur: Where?
Tim: the Enchanter: There.
King Arthur: What, behind the rabbit?
Tim: the Enchanter: It is the rabbit!

:D

Little Monkey
26th-July-2005, 03:37 PM
LM, if we don't say we like them, have another look at that picture you posted and consider the possible consequences! :eek:

Ooooh...... Point taken. Ahem: Aren't fuzzy bunnies nice? Oh, how I looove fuzzy bunnies! Fuzzy bunnies are sooooo cute! :whistle:

*Hums nervously to herself and backs away slowly from the fuzzy bunny without breaking eye contact or making any sudden moves*

Purple Sparkler
27th-July-2005, 09:50 AM
Bunnies, bunnies it must be BUNNIES!

Or maybe midgets...

Baruch
13th-August-2005, 11:15 AM
The fuzzy bunnies have not gone away.

I also love fuzzy bunnies. They are nice.

(Especially under a pie crust with some vegetables!)

Rhythm King
15th-August-2005, 10:46 AM
That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It'll have you, pal...

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 11:38 AM
Tim the Enchanter: He'll do you up a treat mate!
Sir Galahad: Oh, yeah?
Brave Sir Robin: You mangy scots git!
Tim the Enchanter: I'm warning you!
Brave Sir Robin: What's he do, nibble your bum?
Tim the Enchanter: He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
King Arthur: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
Sir Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!
Tim the Enchanter: Look!
[squeak]
Sir Bors: Aaaugh!
[dramatic chord]
[clunk]
King Arthur: Jesus Christ!
Tim the Enchanter: I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

Baruch
15th-August-2005, 03:14 PM
Why is the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch suddenly coming to mind???? :grin:

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 03:45 PM
Why is the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch suddenly coming to mind???? :grin:

LAUNCELOT: Have we got bows?
ARTHUR: No.
LAUNCELOT: We have the Holy Hand Grenade.
ARTHUR: Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!
MONKS: [chanting] Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
ARTHUR: How does it, um-- how does it work?
LAUNCELOT: I know not, my liege.
ARTHUR: Consult the Book of Armaments!
BROTHER MAYNARD: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.
SECOND BROTHER: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.'

And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--
MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother.
SECOND BROTHER: And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'
MAYNARD: Amen.
KNIGHTS: Amen.
ARTHUR: Right! ....One!... Two!... Five!
GALAHAD: Three, sir!
ARTHUR: Three!
[angels sing]
[boom]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't imagine. :whistle: (Well you didn't expect me to resist the temptation to post it up here, did you?)

Baruch
15th-August-2005, 04:29 PM
(Well you didn't expect me to resist the temptation to post it up here, did you?)
Not at all. Have some rep :worthy:

I have three words to say to you, on a related subject: Ni! Peng! and Nee-wom!

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 04:31 PM
Not at all. Have some rep :worthy:

I have three words to say to you, on a related subject: Ni! Peng! and Nee-wom!

I think you mean NOO-wom!

(And I think you'll find it's pronounced pedant...)

Baruch
15th-August-2005, 04:47 PM
Ooooo!

Anyway, they don't say "Ni" any more.

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 04:59 PM
Ooooo!

Anyway, they don't say "Ni" any more.

No indeed- they now say "Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv"

LMC
15th-August-2005, 05:01 PM
No indeed- they now say "Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv"

Oh, do be quiet, and bring me.....

A SHRUBBERY

but make sure there aren't any fuzzy bunnies in it, I'm trying to give them up

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh, do be quiet, and bring me.....

A SHRUBBERY

I THOUGHT I caught you saying 'Ni' to that old lady...

LMC
15th-August-2005, 05:07 PM
I THOUGHT I caught you saying 'Ni' to that old lady...

Yeah, she nicked my lupins :mad:

Seahorse
15th-August-2005, 08:56 PM
I thought this was about rabbit...??

Personally I like mine pot roasted with a freshly made cranberry sauce...

Baruch
15th-August-2005, 10:19 PM
Er.... you do know you aren't supposed to smoke them, don't you?

Purple Sparkler
16th-August-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah, she nicked my lupins :mad:

Lapins, surely? Fuzzy ones. They are nice.

See what I did there? I'm so clever.

DianaS
16th-August-2005, 10:53 AM
Personally, I find all this talk of fuzzy bunnies is disgusting and sexist. :angry:

If someone wants to talk about fuzzy bunnies, please do so behind close doors. :devil:

No one wants to read this filth on a public forum! :innocent: :whistle:
:yeah:
I agree with Lory!

Further discussion of Fuzzy Bunnies should be either outside or upstairs
keep this forum clean Please! :mad:

Baruch
16th-August-2005, 03:35 PM
Further discussion of Fuzzy Bunnies should be either outside or upstairs
keep this forum clean Please! :mad:
Can we talk about the non-fuzzy varieties of bunny instead? They are nice too.