PDA

View Full Version : whose up for a girls day/night out 20th August

Danielle
21st-July-2005, 06:06 PM
Ah ha! :nice:

It would appear that all fears may have been slightly misguided, as apparently ALL the ladies tickets for the forthcoming Greenwich event were sold out on the FIRST night they went on sale. :eek:

According to Russel, they sold 'like hot cakes' to all the REGULARS, thus leaving NONE for the likes us forum woman! :tears:

So, I would assume from this that, the regulars MUST have had a very GOOD time, last time! :clap:

Hey girls, those 'regular' women are after OUR men! :devil:

I've missed out on tickets too :sad: seeing as most of us lovely ladies seemed to have missed out i have a suggestion :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mie and I were talking about trying a pole dancing class sometime for a bit of a giggle I wondered if anyone was free that day and fancied getting a group of girlies together for a class and a bit of laugh and maybe a few drinks after?????

if people are interested i'll find out whats about and if we can book a class :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

El Salsero Gringo
21st-July-2005, 06:15 PM
I've missed out on tickets too :sad: seeing as most of us lovely ladies seemed to have missed out i have a suggestion :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mie and I were talking about trying a pole dancing class sometime for a bit of a giggle I wondered if anyone was free that day and fancied getting a group of girlies together for a class and a bit of laugh and maybe a few drinks after?????

if people are interested i'll find out whats about and if we can book a class :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:(in best falsetto) I'll come along - and I'm sure Clive will too, in his red frock, if you ask him nicely.

Danielle
21st-July-2005, 06:18 PM
(in best falsetto) I'll come along - and I'm sure Clive will too, in his red frock, if you ask him nicely.

Yey :clap: :clap: as long as you promise to wear your best frock too :whistle:

Lory
21st-July-2005, 06:20 PM

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I like your thinking :wink: would this be a cunning plan to equip us forum women with ways to keep our men? :whistle:

Tessalicious
21st-July-2005, 07:06 PM

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :tears: Why do all the most fun things get planned for when I'm in silly parts of the country going to weddings? I guess that'll teach me to try and organise things myself - speaking of which, any girlies that are around on Saturday at Lory's should come and chat to me about the Big Forumetta Shopping Extravaganza (whens and wheres and whos and whats etc) if interested. :cheers:

Rhythm King
21st-July-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi I'm Wladimir, I'm just arriving from Cracow, please feel free to do your dancing round me :wink:

Feelingpink
21st-July-2005, 11:18 PM

Fabulous! I photographed a pole dancing lesson that was part of a hen weekend a few weeks back and it looked like such a laugh. I'm guessing that the lesson might have to be in the afternoon - when a club and teacher are available. I'd definitely be up for it.

Northants Girly
21st-July-2005, 11:26 PM
Oh yeah! always fancied pole dancing :devil:

count me in :D

:clap: :clap:

Dizzy
22nd-July-2005, 09:30 AM
That sounds like so much fun!!! :clap:

Almost an Angel
22nd-July-2005, 12:17 PM

Sorry honey, even if I am up to dancing, I'm in Hungary with Cicamica and a few others. :D

No fair I miss all the fun!!! :tears:

Angel xx

Purple Sparkler
22nd-July-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi I'm Wladimir, I'm just arriving from Cracow, please feel free to do your dancing round me :wink:

I feel a dare coming on...

Doc Iain
24th-July-2005, 05:00 AM
Apparently the pole dancing classes are very empowering! A good friend of mine from the JB has been (no names here) and also did a stripping class....she managed to have me totally speachless one night telling me all about this class in the middle of the dance floor while we were dancing... anyway have a good time little ones its meant to be fab... but hard work on the legs!

angelique
24th-July-2005, 10:56 AM
In what part of the country was this extravanganza being planned? I had just logged on here to see what was going on and to also find out what was happening where, with the intention of suggesting something for this very said day as the next day is my birthday! :clap:

Any ideas girls to help me celebrate my birthday?? :wink:

Tony M
25th-July-2005, 11:49 AM

I might be interested in this (that'll be me Mary, not TonyM) - just as long as I don't have to wear those 6 inch plastic see thru' platform shoes that the professionals wear!!

M

Icey
25th-July-2005, 12:37 PM
I've nothing planned at present and up for a laugh. I'm sure Newkid would be too - If a poledancing class doesn't make you feel mega-empowered I don't know what will.

Gill (Norwich)
25th-July-2005, 01:57 PM
Sounds like good exercise - tell me where? :nice: